Will be spending a Saturday night in June in Savannah... hope to explore it for about 24-36 hours. I'm curious if you think it's worth the money to spend the night in the historic district or if outside of it is ok too.. our budget is about 100 dollars a night. Thank you!
Savannah- to stay or not to stay in the historic district?
- 1 Fireworks on the Fourth of July on the Mall
- 2 One day in NYC
- 3 Updates from Hanalei
- 4 Napa wineries for wine novices
- 5 Trying To Find a Place
- 6 What bugs you the most about flying? 2013 Pet Peeves Survey
- 7 Holiday Parade/Pearl Harbor Day Parade Questions
- 8 A trip to east coast vs a trip to Hawaii
- 9 Grand Rapids to Traverse City - Where to stop?
- 10 New York, New York...my kind of town
- 11 Driving from Kentucky to Florida
- 12 Las vegas hotels--can't make up my mind, help!
- 13 Wildfire near Yosemite
- 14 Olympic & Rainier itinerary -- please suggest changes
- 15 Hiking Questions --Many Glacier
- 16 Blue ridge parkway
- 17 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 18 Kauai Activity Suggestions Needed!
- 19 Going to Dodge City, Kansas
- 20 Minnesota State Fair
- 21 hotel in carmel or monterey
- 22 Reasonably priced seafood/steak restaurant near the strip in Las Vegas?
- 23 Seattle Hotel Choice and Other Questions
- 24 Another apartment rental scam in NYC
- 25 Logan Express