I plan to spend 4 days Friday 28 to Monday 31st October, arriving in Savannah late the evening of the 27th. I have 4 days to make my way to Charleston, where I take the overnight train to Washington, and continue on to NY.
- I will obviously need a car rental, any problems hiring in Savannah & dropping off in Charleston?
- What itinerary would you suggest?
- Any suggestions on places to stay <$150pn (double)
- What sights to see
- Nice places to sample local cuisine
Our interests are food/wine, history (civil war etc), architecture, the arts
We are not local to USA, so I am flying blind at this stage. I just love "Midnight in the Garden of Good & Evil" so have always wanted to see Savannah and nearby Charleston
- Which has more to offer do you think ? (loaded question I know)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Get LosT girlfriend For VasHikArAn [[+91-9928877399]] Kala jAdU ...
- 2 where to stop on the way from Montreal to Acadia
- 3 Last minute Maine/New Hampshire trip
- 4 Road trip: Boston to Salt Lake City
- 5 Kids Vacation Place
- 6 Help Planning Zion/Bryce Itinerary
- 7 San Francisco through Colorado Rockies
- 8 Another Key West Trip Report, July 3 - 9, 2016
- 9 Boston waterfront Italian
- 10 Napa valley getaway
- 11 Lake Tahoe hotel with a lake view
- 12 Recommendation: Beachfront in VA or MD walking distance to quaint downtown
- 13 Best restaurants?! - first time to NYC!
- 14 Day in Spokane
- 15 Marriott or Sheraton in Orlando?
- 16 CA Fire - need revised itinerary help
- 17 AUGUST---7 day San Fran to San Diego
- 18 Aug. cruise wardrobe
- 19 Desert Southwest
- 20 Transit Advisory - PATH system - Weekends from August 6 to December 19, 2016
- 21 Los Angeles Indefinitely
- 22 Road trip from Gulf Coast to Key West
- 23 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 24 Zion and Bryce in July
- 25 East United State - what do you reccomend ?