Which would you choose if you had to? Also, to get a good feel for them, how much time in each? Does one need more days in one than the other? I am talking about in the cities themselves.
Savannah or Charleston- If you had to choose.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Chattanooga to Washington DC via Blue Ridge Parkway
- 2 Cross Country RV Trip
- 3 Park Central Hotel via Priceline uh-oh
- 4 1st time DC-NYC for family of 5 - Need itinerary advice
- 5 Winter trip over the holiday season
- 6 New England September
- 7 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 8 17 day photo trip report - upstate New York
- 9 Active Vacation
- 10 Required snow tires & rental cars?
- 11 Baby Boomer Road Trip
- 12 Petrified national forest, AZ
- 13 New York (for women turning 50th) 2015
- 14 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 15 Weekend road trip from Omaha
- 16 Less than a day in Seattle area
- 17 Portland, OR hotel question
- 18 Northern California in February
- 19 Need help with San Juan Islands lodging
- 20 Mother Daughter Trip
- 21 Yosemite in Winter
- 22 Florida or caribbean
- 23 Deep South sept 2015
- 24 Orlando in March
- 25 First Trip to California with Family of 6