Which would you choose if you had to? Also, to get a good feel for them, how much time in each? Does one need more days in one than the other? I am talking about in the cities themselves.
Savannah or Charleston- If you had to choose.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 looking for beautiful gardens suggestions in early April
- 2 SXSW an issue?: 4 Days In Austin 8-11
- 3 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 4 Ride Share DEN to CB 3/18
- 5 Utah restaurants
- 6 Resort at the Mountain - It's Running a Rate Special
- 7 Why you shouldn't hang your purse over the back of your chair in Boston
- 8 Final dinner in NYC recommendations
- 9 need help planning a trip to Grand Hotel/Mackinac Island, MI
- 10 Another Trip to DC for baseball!
- 11 Albuquerque to Las Vegas
- 12 Great Smoky Mountains - family driving trip
- 13 10 day trip
- 14 Short Road Trip California Arizona – Less than a week
- 15 Trip Report to Pacific Northwest: August 2014
- 16 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 17 Help with road trip - San Fran to Whister
- 18 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 19 Sedona - ladies trips- suggestions on where to stay and time of year?
- 20 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!
- 21 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 22 Venice tourist travel pass
- 23 Family Beach Vacation in December
- 24 Italian restaurants in NYC
- 25 5 days over the 4th of July on the East Coast