Which would you choose if you had to? Also, to get a good feel for them, how much time in each? Does one need more days in one than the other? I am talking about in the cities themselves.
Savannah or Charleston- If you had to choose.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Which neighborhood to stay in that's convenient to Broadway shows?
- 2 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 3 Best restaurants in Seattle
- 4 Need recommendations for a restaurant in Rochester, NY!
- 5 Washington Monument Reservtions and timing ~ plus Paddleboats
- 6 Best place to stay for Canyon de Chelly
- 7 4 Days in Kauai what to see and do
- 8 Feedback needed for our book club trip to New England
- 9 New York City-New Things?
- 10 2 Short Trips to NYC: Broadway, Opera, Tenements, Hotels, Cholesterol
- 11 Alaska Trip Planning
- 12 Northern California for 7 days in May
- 13 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 14 Driving from RI to NB, Best Place to Overnight in Maine?
- 15 Does the Warner Brothers Tour (Burbank) actually sell out?
- 16 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 17 Finger Lakes itineray suggestions?
- 18 Traffic from Wine Country to SFO on weekday
- 19 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 20 DC - WW2 flyover
- 21 Traveling from Vegas to Grand Canyon and Southern Utah
- 22 3 Days in Northern California w Car- Itinerary Recommendations?
- 23 Don't let me miss any special spots, YNP & GTNP in July.
- 24 New York in May - Dinner at Bouley,
- 25 Hiking in Georgia - beautiful photos