Which would you choose if you had to? Also, to get a good feel for them, how much time in each? Does one need more days in one than the other? I am talking about in the cities themselves.
Savannah or Charleston- If you had to choose.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Business trip SFO - LAX and Standard Hotel
- 2 Unique & off the beaten path accomodations for Nature Lovers
- 3 Dublin International Customs / Connections
- 4 How much to tip for Free tour on Foot
- 5 Florida - Bradenton or Fort Lauderdale
- 6 National Park itinerary- Utah, Wyoming
- 7 US Southwest
- 8 New England Road Trip- RI, MA, NH, ME
- 9 Traveling from Portland to San Fran/Napa Valley
- 10 Driving - Philadelphia to San Francisco
- 11 Seattle to LA (or not).
- 12 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 13 adams morgan - safety
- 14 Morning in miami
- 15 Looking for Classic/ vintage cars points of interest
- 16 trip outside of San Francisco with kids
- 17 Setting Up Business with Airbnb?
- 18 Do foreign visitors need special car insurance?
- 19 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 20 Central US goecaching trip via Amtrak
- 21 Restaurant Recommendations in Tucson
- 22 Hotel Recommendations For Rapid City, SD?
- 23 What To See & Do in Rapid City
- 24 What To See and Do in the Grand Rapids Area
- 25 which St. Louis neighborhood to base in, given these destinations?