Which would you choose if you had to? Also, to get a good feel for them, how much time in each? Does one need more days in one than the other? I am talking about in the cities themselves.
Savannah or Charleston- If you had to choose.
- 1 French Broad Market in Ashville, NC
- 2 New York City Parking
- 3 JFK to Upper West Side by subway
- 4 Can You Typically See Mt St Helens on the train from Seattle to Portland?
- 5 J-ville airport ground transportation
- 6 South Tahoe around July 4 - GTG?
- 7 stay near newark or nyc
- 8 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 9 Priceline, WARNING
- 10 Carmel, California where to stay??
- 11 Less commercial beach?
- 12 Washington Wineries
- 13 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 14 Best place for rafting: Moab, Taos or Durango?
- 15 Driving from Seattle to San Fran
- 16 Hill-Crest "Museum"
- 17 1st time to Kauai! Will not be the last!
- 18 Trip Itinerary Advice Needed - 1wk Yellowstone & Tetons
- 19 Breakfast in Chelsea district NYC
- 20 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 21 Moab Condo Rental Possibilities
- 22 Kauai golf
- 23 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 24 San Franciso to Vancouver
- 25 Maui. . .where to stay for local feel