I will have 4 or 5 days and wonder how to split it between these 2 cities at Christmas. I'm also wondering in which city I should actually spend Christmas day.
Any ideas or thoughts?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Mini Trip to Smithsonian Exhibits Facility
- 2 Central California Coast Road Trip - Pismo Beach to Monterey
- 3 Reviews/Comments on Caravan Tours
- 4 Lead in me in the right direction for our first Hawaii trip
- 5 NYC - Pastrami sandwich near library, Grand Central Station, St Patrick's
- 6 JFK Terminal 4 to Terminal 8
- 7 Tahoe - Plumpjack Inn vs. Basecamp Hotel
- 8 New England Tour
- 9 Blue Ridge Parkway/Great Smoky Mountains
- 10 Rhode Island Get Away
- 11 Colorado October 16-25, 2017
- 12 Road Trip - SF to Sonoma
- 13 Alaska 19 day itinerary - comments/opinions, please?
- 14 Visiting Kauai...NEXT week!!
- 15 Venice, CA area
- 16 Avis or Budget from LAX
- 17 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 18 Visiting Kauai...NEXT WEEK!!
- 19 Please help us find a wonderful boutique hotel in the western U.S.
- 20 Adirondacks trip repot
- 21 beach chair and umbrella rentals in carmel?
- 22 When will Key West be recovered from Irma?
- 23 CLT connection times, Charlotte
- 24 Grand Circle Trip from Ohio
- 25 Hotel location Albuquerque