I will have 4 or 5 days and wonder how to split it between these 2 cities at Christmas. I'm also wondering in which city I should actually spend Christmas day.
Any ideas or thoughts?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://fitnesseducations.com/my-beast-power-testosterone-boost/
- 2 Boston Ideas
- 3 Papakolea Beach/Green Sand Beach - Big Island, Hawaii
- 4 Hawaii with 2 young teens
- 5 How long to spend at Lassen Volcanic NP?
- 6 Traveling across USA via Greyhound
- 7 Need Help w/ Itinerary-Redwood NP, Mendocino, Sea Ranch Lodge
- 8 Crab restaurants near Silver Springs MD
- 9 Hawaii Itinerary for Family with Teens
- 10 Anna Maria Island--is north end "too" quiet?
- 11 Bedford Stuyvesant
- 12 Help to plan winter vacation in Yellowstone
- 13 Would Torrey be a good base for Moab/Canyonlands
- 14 Where to stay in or near San Simeon for one night?
- 15 Lake Champlain, VT
- 16 Relocation help - move to cool climate
- 17 Buying MI lake house- which lake is warmer, medium sized and clear?
- 18 Road Trip Along Lake Michigan
- 19 Road trip from San Francisco to San Diego
- 20 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 21 New York with my 16 year old granddaughter
- 22 Coors Field Security for Zac Brown
- 23 Withdrawing cash to buy a car
- 24 Boulder, CO vs Denver, CO
- 25 Week motorcycle ride