Next week we'll be in Savannah for two nights. I wanted to take my partner to Mrs. Wilkes for lunch, just for the "experience" and because fried chicken and numerous veggies are his favorites. I haven't been there in a few years and know it closed and then reopened. But when I go to TripAdvisor I see about a dozen recent reviews and almost every one mentions waits of over an hour. That's NOT for us. I don't recall every waiting in line there more than 10 or 15 minutes. Has it really become this popular again? Alternative? I remember the old, small Paula Dean place -- didn't that move somewhere?
Savannah -- Mrs. Wilkes?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Self guided White House tour
- 2 Bar Harbor Maine or Mystic Connecticut in August.
- 3 Caklifornia & Oregon
- 4 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 5 New York City- Henri Matisse Cutouts at MOMA
- 6 Kauai - day trips to North shore and Waimea Canyon/Kokee State Park
- 7 Santa Fe Area Hiking Early June - 3 full days.
- 8 Omni Orlando Resort Champions Gate
- 9 Northwest USA
- 10 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal
- 11 Charleston, SC Hotels
- 12 Los Angeles day trips
- 13 middlebury vt snow
- 14 Tybee Island?... hilton head? help please?
- 15 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 16 LA for a day and a half
- 17 Texas
- 18 Atlantic coast and mountain vacation
- 19 Itinerary for Vegas - Phoenix
- 20 New Orleans: Is 2 hours enough time to enjoy brunch at Commander's Palace?
- 21 What is the weather like in Kona in November?
- 22 First Trip to Nashville, TN - tips, suggestions
- 23 Moving to CT
- 24 Hotels Philly
- 25 Drive down the West Coast 2015