Next week we'll be in Savannah for two nights. I wanted to take my partner to Mrs. Wilkes for lunch, just for the "experience" and because fried chicken and numerous veggies are his favorites. I haven't been there in a few years and know it closed and then reopened. But when I go to TripAdvisor I see about a dozen recent reviews and almost every one mentions waits of over an hour. That's NOT for us. I don't recall every waiting in line there more than 10 or 15 minutes. Has it really become this popular again? Alternative? I remember the old, small Paula Dean place -- didn't that move somewhere?
Savannah -- Mrs. Wilkes?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 2 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 3 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 4 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 5 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 6 "HUMORLESS" response to Kauai comment silliness
- 7 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014
- 8 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 9 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 10 Looking for good moonstone beach hotels in cambria
- 11 Breckenridge in October
- 12 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 13 Richmond highlights?
- 14 Three or Four Nights in Moab?
- 15 Washington DC in Spring?
- 16 Weather in Hawaii in January
- 17 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 18 montana vs ft nelson bc area
- 19 Pet Friendly places in Myrtle Beach
- 20 Must Eats
- 21 Need condo suggestions in Destin
- 22 Restaurants in and around Asheville, NC
- 23 Florida St George's Island
- 24 Union Square area restaurant
- 25 4 week family trip ideas