Next week we'll be in Savannah for two nights. I wanted to take my partner to Mrs. Wilkes for lunch, just for the "experience" and because fried chicken and numerous veggies are his favorites. I haven't been there in a few years and know it closed and then reopened. But when I go to TripAdvisor I see about a dozen recent reviews and almost every one mentions waits of over an hour. That's NOT for us. I don't recall every waiting in line there more than 10 or 15 minutes. Has it really become this popular again? Alternative? I remember the old, small Paula Dean place -- didn't that move somewhere?
Savannah -- Mrs. Wilkes?
- 1 D.C. in a day
- 2 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 3 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 4 Just saw the Book of Mormon in Chicago ! Can we talk about it
- 5 Using public transit in San Diego
- 6 A Visit to Charleston
- 7 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 8 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 9 What to see/do from north Texas area to SD (Mt. Rushmore area)
- 10 Help with NYC transit
- 11 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 12 Williamsburg VA
- 13 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 14 Driving from Greensboro, NC, to Tampa
- 15 Cedar Point Wait Times
- 16 Baseball Road Trip
- 17 New Orleans trip (plus road trip) Help Pls!
- 18 Yellowstone Snow Melt, Roads and Trails - Timing
- 19 Washington DC - Philadelphia - New York extravaganza
- 20 A visit to Fallingwater and places nearby
- 21 Best places to stop New Orleans to Los Angeles
- 22 Can Foodies Overcome the Flu in Honolulu? A March 2013 Oahu TR...
- 23 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 24 What to do with extra day in Virginia?
- 25 1st time in Boston --need advice