I'm back with one more question! Any suggestions for which ghost tour is the "best" in Savannah? I'm going with two friends, and to be honest I'm not terribly enthused about the idea, but at least one of them REALLY wants to go. So if there's one that's good for the haunted-stuff-lover but also not aimed at completely scaring people, that'd be great. The best-reviewed one on TA is the Candlelight Ghost Tour, but there are only two reviews. Thanks in advance!
Savannah ghost tours
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Good restaurants near Griffith Observatory?
- 2 Notom-Burr or Rt 12 from Capitol Reef to Bryce
- 3 Pizza Paradise In Pasadena
- 4 Planning to see chicago with a big family
- 5 TOWING SCAM IN WASHINGTON, DC
- 6 must see and do's in Maui?
- 7 3 or 4 days north of San Francisco with kids
- 8 12-hour layover in Honolulu: What to do?
- 9 Canyon Rides horseback tour of Bryce Canyon
- 10 New York City - apartment locations
- 11 Boston to see Sargent works
- 12 Best ( not cheapest) way from EWR to Upper West Side
- 13 Moving from Salt Lake City UT to Dallas TX
- 14 Murray Hill NYC restaurants
- 15 San Jose Airport to Paso Robles
- 16 Girls' Getaway
- 17 West Coast US trip from Sep to Oct 15 for 30days
- 18 Car Rental in Sedona
- 19 places to stay south coast long island NY
- 20 NYC hotel/July
- 21 3-Days Driving from Denver to Santa Fe: Suggestions?
- 22 Final dinner in NYC recommendations
- 23 new york subway help please
- 24 Don't let me miss any special spots, YNP & GTNP in July.
- 25 las vegas, zion, bryce , grandcanyon, page (antelope canyon), sedona,