I'm back with one more question! Any suggestions for which ghost tour is the "best" in Savannah? I'm going with two friends, and to be honest I'm not terribly enthused about the idea, but at least one of them REALLY wants to go. So if there's one that's good for the haunted-stuff-lover but also not aimed at completely scaring people, that'd be great. The best-reviewed one on TA is the Candlelight Ghost Tour, but there are only two reviews. Thanks in advance!
Savannah ghost tours
- 1 San Francisco Pacific Heights
- 2 Las vegas hotels--can't make up my mind, help!
- 3 Small Sofas
- 4 Boothbay Harbor and New Harbor on the same day?
- 5 Olympic & Rainier itinerary -- please suggest changes
- 6 Trying To Find a Place
- 7 romantic colorado trip
- 8 Fourth of July Weekend
- 9 New York, New York...my kind of town
- 10 Fires in Colorado
- 11 Marcola?
- 12 Napa wineries for wine novices
- 13 Fireworks on the Fourth of July on the Mall
- 14 Updates from Hanalei
- 15 Can you help me complete my itinerary?
- 16 Hi from Sacramento GTG!
- 17 White Water Rafting Bachelor Party
- 18 Hiking Questions --Many Glacier
- 19 Asian fusion/Thai restaurant in Vegas for a celebration
- 20 One day in NYC
- 21 Maine mid-coast recommendations?
- 22 Jackson Hole & Yellowstone
- 23 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 24 Key West at Christmas time
- 25 Orlando Parks - Cheapest short term tickets