I'm back with one more question! Any suggestions for which ghost tour is the "best" in Savannah? I'm going with two friends, and to be honest I'm not terribly enthused about the idea, but at least one of them REALLY wants to go. So if there's one that's good for the haunted-stuff-lover but also not aimed at completely scaring people, that'd be great. The best-reviewed one on TA is the Candlelight Ghost Tour, but there are only two reviews. Thanks in advance!
Savannah ghost tours
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Cape cod and Acadia
- 2 Cost of hotels in major cities of the USA
- 3 Carlsbad Cavern area - New Mexico ... Lodging
- 4 Grand Marais?
- 5 Best hotels near the Kennedy Center?
- 6 New Orleans 2015 safety with kids
- 7 8 day honeymoon around Leavenworth and Seattle
- 8 Getting from Washington DC to Dulles airport, quickest way possible
- 9 Barrow Alaska
- 10 Seward to Anchorage transfer?
- 11 Salt Lake City
- 12 Alaska Cruise: Coral Princess or Norwegian sun?
- 13 Park City Utah
- 14 Is Hwy 59/389 an alternate for hwy 9
- 15 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 16 Maine in latter half of September
- 17 Diego and Frida at the DIA -- Where to Stay?
- 18 Need advise for a Mother/Daughter trip to Arizona
- 19 Myrtle Beach, SC ... Where to drive to??
- 20 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 21 Colorado trip
- 22 Quick NYC trip review: Girls Gone Wild Part Deux
- 23 Sedona - ladies trips- suggestions on where to stay and time of year?
- 24 Dining in Carmel - midweek but special occasion?
- 25 Phoenix/Tucson Airport Shuttles