I'm back with one more question! Any suggestions for which ghost tour is the "best" in Savannah? I'm going with two friends, and to be honest I'm not terribly enthused about the idea, but at least one of them REALLY wants to go. So if there's one that's good for the haunted-stuff-lover but also not aimed at completely scaring people, that'd be great. The best-reviewed one on TA is the Candlelight Ghost Tour, but there are only two reviews. Thanks in advance!
Savannah ghost tours
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 2 Restaurant recommendations for Ft. Lauderdale
- 3 Oregon Road Trip
- 4 Tucson area flooding
- 5 Long Island Advice
- 6 December 2014 travel. Family w/young adults
- 7 Christmas in TX
- 8 Colorado aspen updates
- 9 Georgetown Washington DC Historic row houses along C&O Canal?
- 10 San Diego locals-can you advise?
- 11 First trip to Seattle, WA - what should my "musts" be?
- 12 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 13 Yellowstone and Tetons in a Flash
- 14 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of
- 15 Palm Desert California recommendations for dining
- 16 Storing luggage in Manhattan for a few hours
- 17 TripReport--10 Utah Circle
- 18 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 19 Lunch near 254 west 54th st.
- 20 Need suggestions: 6-day Thanksgiving trip Seattle,Portland,Vancouver(maybe)
- 21 Boston suggestions
- 22 California
- 23 Long Weekend Travel - Where to?
- 24 Need a Hampton Restaurant Suggestion
- 25 Cabo cancelled, so where shall 14 of us go for childless long wknd??