I'm back with one more question! Any suggestions for which ghost tour is the "best" in Savannah? I'm going with two friends, and to be honest I'm not terribly enthused about the idea, but at least one of them REALLY wants to go. So if there's one that's good for the haunted-stuff-lover but also not aimed at completely scaring people, that'd be great. The best-reviewed one on TA is the Candlelight Ghost Tour, but there are only two reviews. Thanks in advance!
Savannah ghost tours
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Vacation with 1 year old - ideas?
- 2 Alaska Local Knowledge Request
- 3 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 4 Road Trip Help--- Philly to Sunset, SC (Virginia portion)
- 5 Vegas - Grand Canyon - Tucson
- 6 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 7 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 8 culpepper
- 9 DENALI FLIGHTSEEING/BUS TOUR OPTION?
- 10 Princeton, NJ area hotels
- 11 Trip Report - Jersey Shore, Cherry Hill, Philly, back to the roots...
- 12 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 13 The Seedy Side of Key West
- 14 Pub with food in Seattle
- 15 Mt Ranier parking questions
- 16 In just five days: Grand Teton and Yellowstone NPs
- 17 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 18 Honeymoon/road trip/adventure/help!
- 19 Hotel near Miami airport
- 20 moving to florida
- 21 Looking for marijuana on Big Island
- 22 Florida's beaches questions: Siesta Key, Stump Pass, Sanibel Island
- 23 Our perfect day in Key West
- 24 Shuttle from RSW to Naples, FL
- 25 3 days road trip from Boston to Arcadia National park