I'm back with one more question! Any suggestions for which ghost tour is the "best" in Savannah? I'm going with two friends, and to be honest I'm not terribly enthused about the idea, but at least one of them REALLY wants to go. So if there's one that's good for the haunted-stuff-lover but also not aimed at completely scaring people, that'd be great. The best-reviewed one on TA is the Candlelight Ghost Tour, but there are only two reviews. Thanks in advance!
Savannah ghost tours
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 2 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 3 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 4 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 5 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 6 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 7 NYC theatre broadway
- 8 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 9 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 10 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 11 First family ski trip
- 12 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 13 5 nights in/around Yellowstone w/ kids
- 14 Restaurants in Charleston, SC
- 15 Alaska
- 16 San Diego grocery stores
- 17 San Diego parks and attractions
- 18 Grand Circle Trip report, Arizona and Utah
- 19 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 20 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 21 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 22 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 23 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 24 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 25 Anchorage Sheraton Hotel and Spa