My husband and I would be appreciative of recommendations for Thanksgiving lunch/dinner in Savannah. We're not made of money, but will not limit our choices by price. We're only there for two days and and this will be our last holiday with our son before he is deployed. Thanks in advance.
Savannah Georgia Thanksgiving
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 2 Escape cold in mid-Feb (4) nights from Michigan
- 3 Road trip next summes...Suggestions ?
- 4 Dining in Manhattan
- 5 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 6 St Patrick's renovations
- 7 New Casual Italian/Pizza Restaurant, via Danny Meyer: MARTA
- 8 The reason for choosing Anti Aging serum Is Ok Or Not?
- 9 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 10 Boston Uber shenanigans? Fake airport fees
- 11 where in 'Charleston' would you winter?
- 12 4 week family trip ideas
- 13 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 14 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 15 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?
- 16 From Seattle airport to the city
- 17 General Utah planning questions
- 18 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 19 Protecting yourself when using VRBO
- 20 Washington and Oregon Fall vacation 2015
- 21 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM
- 22 New York City Christmas Trip
- 23 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon, February
- 24 Washington - North cascades trails (Goat Lake and others) okay in winter?
- 25 Colorado Skiing