We are planning a trip for about 11 days the first week in April, 2013. We would love to see Savannah GA, Charleston, SC and the Outer Banks of NC. Does anyone have any thoughts to if The Outer Banks would be good to include? Also, what is the best itinerary for these three places.
We just really want to get an expericene of the South.
Thank you for any input.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Myrtle Beach hotels that meet my specific criteria
- 2 Harpers Ferry weekend
- 3 Seattle, Las Vegas and Salt Lake
- 4 Seaside, California
- 5 saint john the divine concert for peace tickets
- 6 California trip: Where to go after San Francisco?
- 7 Denali
- 8 JFK Terminal 8
- 9 Off-season use of a car on Zion Scenic Drive
- 10 Moving to Florida from Oregon
- 11 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 12 washington-blueridge parkway-myrtle beach
- 13 Maine in May?
- 14 SF-Yosemite-Monterey Peninsula
- 15 Dinner Cruise down San Antonio River?
- 16 Yellowstone/Grand Tetons (Oct 2016)
- 17 NYC Discounted Metropolitan Opera Tickets
- 18 Quick Honeymoon ideas for Nov?
- 19 California relaxing vacation ideas
- 20 Bed and Breakfast
- 21 Suggestions for Philadelphia
- 22 What car service?
- 23 Moving to a new state looking for advice
- 24 Where should I drop off rental car near Boston?
- 25 which airport when going to Stamford,CT?