We are planning a trip for about 11 days the first week in April, 2013. We would love to see Savannah GA, Charleston, SC and the Outer Banks of NC. Does anyone have any thoughts to if The Outer Banks would be good to include? Also, what is the best itinerary for these three places.
We just really want to get an expericene of the South.
Thank you for any input.
Savannah, Charleston, Outer Banks
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Acoma vs. Taos Pueblos
- 2 SC/GA/FL Coastal City Questions & Insect Issues
- 3 Minneapolis hotel - special occasion
- 4 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 5 Colorado trip
- 6 Cape cod and Acadia
- 7 First visit in New Mexico
- 8 Business trip SFO - LAX and Standard Hotel
- 9 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 10 Maine in latter half of September
- 11 Grand Marais?
- 12 Scottsdale, Sedona, Grand Canyon
- 13 Mukilteo to Whidbey Is. via Deception Pass & a ferry return??
- 14 D.C. restaurants for families.
- 15 roast beef dinner in Manhattan
- 16 10 day Northern California Itinerary
- 17 Where is the best shrimp on Oahu
- 18 Seattle to LA (or not).
- 19 Cross country back roads from Ortonville MN to Las Cruces NM
- 20 trip outside of San Francisco with kids
- 21 Central US goecaching trip via Amtrak
- 22 Grand Teton in October
- 23 Trip Update: Road trip from GA to NY on student budget
- 24 adams morgan - safety
- 25 How much to tip for Free tour on Foot