We are planning a trip for about 11 days the first week in April, 2013. We would love to see Savannah GA, Charleston, SC and the Outer Banks of NC. Does anyone have any thoughts to if The Outer Banks would be good to include? Also, what is the best itinerary for these three places.
We just really want to get an expericene of the South.
Thank you for any input.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.garciniasstore.com/maxfit-garcinia/
- 2 Staten Island, Statue of LIberty
- 3 911 Museum
- 4 Need advice for a 3 days trip to Sedona then Grand Canyon
- 5 hotel in NYC
- 6 5 Days near Denver
- 7 Washington - what should we see between Seattle and Cashmere?
- 8 Post-Alaska cruise ideas July, 2018
- 9 train from NYC to Philadelphia
- 10 Kaihalulu Beach/Red Sand Beach - Maui, Hawaii
- 11 yeah or nay grand canyon in dec/jan
- 12 Bar Harbor, Maine
- 13 Yosemite, Sequoia, Kings Canyon in June 2018
- 14 Airbnb and Santa Fe/Where to Stay
- 15 TSA Security Question
- 16 Utah too much crammed into 9 days, help please
- 17 3 day wine detour through the Willamette Valley
- 18 Crab restaurants near Silver Springs MD
- 19 Austin TX restaurants
- 20 Zion, Bryce, South/North Rim, Page
- 21 Denver to Mesa Verde National Park
- 22 Hotel in Austin
- 23 California: San Fran to San Diego
- 24 New York on the Super Cheap, May 2017
- 25 San Diego Marriott Coronado Island or Marriott Marquis downtown?