We are planning a trip for about 11 days the first week in April, 2013. We would love to see Savannah GA, Charleston, SC and the Outer Banks of NC. Does anyone have any thoughts to if The Outer Banks would be good to include? Also, what is the best itinerary for these three places.
We just really want to get an expericene of the South.
Thank you for any input.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Fran & Napa 5/20/2016 - 5/25/2016
- 2 Anaheim - no car
- 3 Lines for Shakespeare in the park tickets
- 4 Seattle, Portand, Hood River with kids- short notice
- 5 Last minute: late lunch near Neue Gallerie?
- 6 New York best app
- 7 Plymouth or Cape Code/NEED help
- 8 Hawaii - where?
- 9 Pacific Northwest
- 10 SW Colorado and Moab, UT
- 11 Shenandoah National park
- 12 Parking in NYC staying at Hotel in Times Squar.. Nervous..e
- 13 Florida Nature Trip
- 14 Rental Car Orlando
- 15 Short trip to San Francisco - report and comment
- 16 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 17 San Francisco to San Diego
- 18 1st Visit to USA with kids in Jul-Aug, SFO,LA,SD & LAS - 21 days. Need Help
- 19 Vacation Ideas With A 2 years old)?
- 20 24 days out west
- 21 New Orleans Streetcars
- 22 Things to do in NYC
- 23 The Most Beautiful Building In Los Angeles? Perhaps The Central Library!
- 24 Universal Express℠ Pass Worth it?
- 25 Sandford Airport