We are planning a trip for about 11 days the first week in April, 2013. We would love to see Savannah GA, Charleston, SC and the Outer Banks of NC. Does anyone have any thoughts to if The Outer Banks would be good to include? Also, what is the best itinerary for these three places.
We just really want to get an expericene of the South.
Thank you for any input.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 LA/Palm Springs for 6 days with teens?
- 2 5 days in Portland and Willamette wine country
- 3 Salt Lake City to Northern California or Oregon trip
- 4 One afternoon and evening to kill in San Fran
- 5 Itinerary Advice for SLC - Moab - Zion
- 6 1.5 days in Chicago
- 7 Aug Weekend Colorado - Stay in Carbondale, Snowmass or Redstone
- 8 Ideas for 2 day/1 night Oct. side trip from NYC
- 9 The Big Island, Kauai, and Maui: A Songdoc Trip Report
- 10 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall, Lunch on Oct. 3
- 11 New Hampshire: start from Portsmouth?
- 12 Nantucket vs. Jersey Shore
- 13 Need NYC help. Need to get from city out to Millford, NJ.
- 14 Maine in late October
- 15 Mendocino Hiking
- 16 Running kissimmee Florida
- 17 Looking for pretty waterfront hotel for weekend trip from Detroit
- 18 LOWER Antelope Canyon
- 19 Monterey whale watching
- 20 NYC - Sargent - Sorolla
- 21 Coast Starlight Amtrak
- 22 Mackinac or Holland?
- 23 Grand Canyon Rafting - paddle, oar, or motorized
- 24 Memphis to Dallas
- 25 The New Whitney