We are planning a trip for about 11 days the first week in April, 2013. We would love to see Savannah GA, Charleston, SC and the Outer Banks of NC. Does anyone have any thoughts to if The Outer Banks would be good to include? Also, what is the best itinerary for these three places.
We just really want to get an expericene of the South.
Thank you for any input.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Family reunion ideas
- 2 san fransisco to crater lake
- 3 Scenic mountain views near Spokane
- 4 Glacier-Banaff-Jasper NPs Car Rental
- 5 Aug. cruise wardrobe
- 6 One night one day in dallas accommodation
- 7 JFK 10 hour layover-World Trade Center + ?
- 8 New Software
- 9 JFK-connection
- 10 Belmond Charleston, Mills House Wyndham or Spectator?
- 11 Five nights in Yellowstone: Where to stay?
- 12 Planning Rim2Rim Hike at Grand Canyon
- 13 Any Cheaper way to fly into Jackson Hole?
- 14 Lake Tahoe or ?
- 15 Florida itinerary- your thought please
- 16 Northern California Fall itinerary help
- 17 Help with road trip from Los Angeles to Utah
- 18 RV campsites Newport RI
- 19 Trip report -- Vermont: Bennington and Manchester
- 20 Southern history- walkable cities
- 21 Aussie family heading to the US for the first time
- 22 http://supplementscloud.com/testo-vital/
- 23 http://www.crazybulkblog.com/alpha-tren-reviews/
- 24 http://nuvieskincareserum.com/raw-power-xl/
- 25 http://www.onlinehealthadvise.com/white-light-smile/