We are planning a trip for about 11 days the first week in April, 2013. We would love to see Savannah GA, Charleston, SC and the Outer Banks of NC. Does anyone have any thoughts to if The Outer Banks would be good to include? Also, what is the best itinerary for these three places.
We just really want to get an expericene of the South.
Thank you for any input.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Texas exploring for 18 days
- 2 7 days in Colorado with Family
- 3 If you could have one meal in Vegas, what would it be?
- 4 Day Trip Reports? May/June
- 5 Mill Valley California Walks and Hikes
- 6 Taos area Spa or Resort Hotels
- 7 16 Days Utah National Parks
- 8 Brit worried about weather in Santa Barbara !
- 9 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 10 Visiting NYC - stay in Herlem or Jersey City?
- 11 Magazine St. and Garden District favorites
- 12 A quick trip to New Orleans - Dec 2010
- 13 large suitcase as carry-on on amtrak train
- 14 First Trip to New Orleans
- 15 Las Vegas Show Advice for Beatles Fan
- 16 Minneapolis to Yellowstone and back.
- 17 TRYP Hotel in NYC?
- 18 Off the beaten track in the deep south
- 19 How to break up trip between San Francisco and Laguna Niguel
- 20 15 Nt Feb Trip (7 in Waikiki). Possible to do South Kauai & Big Island?
- 21 Michigan advice needed
- 22 Nova Star
- 23 One day in Dallas
- 24 Best Colorado City?: hot summers, mild winters
- 25 Quick trip intp Manhattan from JFK