We are planning a trip for about 11 days the first week in April, 2013. We would love to see Savannah GA, Charleston, SC and the Outer Banks of NC. Does anyone have any thoughts to if The Outer Banks would be good to include? Also, what is the best itinerary for these three places.
We just really want to get an expericene of the South.
Thank you for any input.
Savannah, Charleston, Outer Banks
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Glacier, Yellowstone, Teton Road Trip
- 2 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 3 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?
- 4 zion, Bryce,grand canyon
- 5 Seattle Transportation??
- 6 Denver, Colorado to Grand Canyon, Arizona Summer Trip
- 7 LA with 12-year old granddaughter
- 8 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 9 San Juan Islands... cruise question
- 10 Advice on Roadtrip
- 11 Mendocino - Sonoma
- 12 Cabin in Asheville area
- 13 Car Rental - NYC help me figure out logistics
- 14 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 15 Zion the narrows
- 16 Dessert with a view in Monterey?
- 17 Another Perfect Visit to Paradise: Kauai
- 18 Hanging Lake Hike (CO) with Kids?
- 19 Specific Hotel & Activity Help Seattle - Sheraton or Switch?
- 20 New England Family Trip - August
- 21 Tahoe - Yosemite Spring Hiking Trip Advice
- 22 Anyone familiar with America Car Rental?
- 23 Twenty Nine Palms to Dana Point, CA
- 24 Cell phone service in Moab
- 25 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!