We are planning a trip for about 11 days the first week in April, 2013. We would love to see Savannah GA, Charleston, SC and the Outer Banks of NC. Does anyone have any thoughts to if The Outer Banks would be good to include? Also, what is the best itinerary for these three places.
We just really want to get an expericene of the South.
Thank you for any input.
Savannah, Charleston, Outer Banks
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Why are hotels in San Francisco sooooo expensive 10/11-10/14/14
- 2 3 weeks in Florida-Sarasota and Everglades recommendations needed
- 3 Quick Trip to NYC
- 4 Bob Denver... Where are you?
- 5 Los Abrigados Sedona Arizona
- 6 Nashville - Where to stay that's in the middle of it all?
- 7 Beware of Denver Crown Limo!
- 8 John Denver - Rocky Mountain High
- 9 Acadia Carriage Rides--Which One To Do?
- 10 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 11 Road trip itinerary
- 12 Marco Island, Florida-- Itinerary and Restaurant Suggestions?
- 13 San Francisco - mid October
- 14 Denver to Vegas, stops at Bryce/Zion/?
- 15 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 16 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 17 Sonoma and Napa Wine Country - How bad is it after the quake?
- 18 Vegas hotels for families
- 19 Need help for our 5 night vacation in DENVER
- 20 Mystery of Death Valley's 'Sailing Stones' Solved | Moving Rocks
- 21 denver to badlands
- 22 Vegas to Grand Canyon, Bryce and/or Zion Dilemmma!
- 23 10 days in Big Island and Kauai
- 24 4th thread on East Coast trip.
- 25 Argentinians in NYC!!