We are planning a trip for about 11 days the first week in April, 2013. We would love to see Savannah GA, Charleston, SC and the Outer Banks of NC. Does anyone have any thoughts to if The Outer Banks would be good to include? Also, what is the best itinerary for these three places.
We just really want to get an expericene of the South.
Thank you for any input.
Savannah, Charleston, Outer Banks
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 2 charlotte
- 3 USA trip
- 4 New York - Quebec itinierary
- 5 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 6 NBA tickets??
- 7 sleepy hollow NY......what to do????
- 8 How to dress in Vegas
- 9 New Orleans in November - too cool?
- 10 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 11 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 12 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 13 Orlando for Work
- 14 camaro hire in waikiki
- 15 DiBruno Brothers - what should I buy?
- 16 Need suggestions: 6-day Thanksgiving trip Seattle,Portland,Vancouver(maybe)
- 17 Las vegas-Zion-Bryce-Antelope
- 18 Broadway Fall and Winter 2014/15
- 19 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 20 Ski Season Underway in Colorado
- 21 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 22 Sonoma or napa?
- 23 Black Hills Trip Report
- 24 Nashville TN to Newark NJ
- 25 Driving around Grand Canyon NP?