We are planning a trip for about 11 days the first week in April, 2013. We would love to see Savannah GA, Charleston, SC and the Outer Banks of NC. Does anyone have any thoughts to if The Outer Banks would be good to include? Also, what is the best itinerary for these three places.
We just really want to get an expericene of the South.
Thank you for any input.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Nashville 2016
- 2 Where to advertise Air tickets selling?
- 3 Hotels Houston
- 4 Best MGM owned hotel on the Las Vegas Strip?
- 5 Good areas for families in Tampa, FL
- 6 My CA itinerary
- 7 PHL to SEA
- 8 New England Fall trip- road trip
- 9 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 10 Utah/Vegas road trip - directions
- 11 Waikoloa restaurants?
- 12 Maui - best hotels/condos with good snorkeling right at the hotel
- 13 Auto train tips?
- 14 Recent reports on Kapoho & Wai'Ope snorkeling or water conditions?
- 15 I40 East in November
- 16 4 days in Colorado in December with kids
- 17 Dallas or Atlanta in January??
- 18 Asbury Park, NJ area help
- 19 Big Island Itinerary Feedback
- 20 Agriturisimos in Napa, Sonoma?
- 21 Newark Airport Hotel for a day
- 22 Washington State Anniversary Weekend Getaway
- 23 Grand Canyon to LA
- 24 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 25 Two days and no car in San francisco