We are planning a trip for about 11 days the first week in April, 2013. We would love to see Savannah GA, Charleston, SC and the Outer Banks of NC. Does anyone have any thoughts to if The Outer Banks would be good to include? Also, what is the best itinerary for these three places.
We just really want to get an expericene of the South.
Thank you for any input.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 토토놀이터추천‰【【 zvz78。Ｃom 】】‰토토배당분석
- 2 Driving to Minnesota from Jacksonville fl help
- 3 NYC - 10 Nights - Itinerary Feedback
- 4 Moving to a new state
- 5 Moving soon (blindly!) and would love suggestions
- 6 Intimate Destination Wedding location help
- 7 Toying with Maine/Vermont road trip
- 8 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 9 Pacific Northwest with daughters
- 10 How many states have you been to?
- 11 Kauai planning help
- 12 Hawaii
- 13 travel to Oahu (waikiki)
- 14 Day trip to the North Shore Kauai
- 15 Fine dining in South shore area of Kauai
- 16 Hotel Valencia, San Antonio RiverWalk
- 17 Palm Springs restaurant suggestions.
- 18 9 am - 5pm layover LAX - what to do?
- 19 Coastal California trip with toddlers in April
- 20 Where to stay in Glacier NP
- 21 USA, Trip to the south
- 22 Ferry info
- 23 Italian Food, Palm Desert
- 24 How many days in Death Valley and Sequoia?
- 25 6 full days in Colorado Itinerary Ideas