We are planning a trip for about 11 days the first week in April, 2013. We would love to see Savannah GA, Charleston, SC and the Outer Banks of NC. Does anyone have any thoughts to if The Outer Banks would be good to include? Also, what is the best itinerary for these three places.
We just really want to get an expericene of the South.
Thank you for any input.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Beaches in Incline Village
- 2 Change planes in Atlanta
- 3 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20161230120556
- 4 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170119110010
- 5 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170119111907
- 6 Any Estero Island/Ft Myers experts?
- 7 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 8 Florida beach vacation
- 9 Key West luxury hotels
- 10 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 11 LAX Time Between Terminals
- 12 Coffee in Boston?
- 13 Scenic vistas along the road the big island Hawaii
- 14 Florida vacation
- 15 Later Winter around Mobile
- 16 a short trip to san francisco
- 17 Orlando Travel Guide – Theme Parks Not Included
- 18 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 19 Trip to USA in July
- 20 Has anyone rent US travel WiFi before?
- 21 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 22 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 23 LV off strip hotels with shuttles to strip
- 24 Where's best place to stay near volcano big island besides volcano house?
- 25 Spring Break National Park Visit