We are planning a trip for about 11 days the first week in April, 2013. We would love to see Savannah GA, Charleston, SC and the Outer Banks of NC. Does anyone have any thoughts to if The Outer Banks would be good to include? Also, what is the best itinerary for these three places.
We just really want to get an expericene of the South.
Thank you for any input.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC opinions please! 2nt (shows & meals w/1st timer)
- 2 Senior citizens traveling as groupl
- 3 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 4 NYC For The Day
- 5 9-10 day trip to WA
- 6 What do you think of my Yellowstone itinerary - August 2017?
- 7 Need advice-Early June Oregon Coast, Columbia River Gorge, Crater Lake
- 8 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 9 Walking Safety Near Boston Common
- 10 West to East Coast in 10 days
- 11 Southwest/California NP roadtrip advice needed.
- 12 Atlanta With Toddler
- 13 Car rental from Baltimore airport
- 14 Tour of the Grand Circle USA .HELP!
- 15 Turo?
- 16 USA family tour
- 17 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 18 2 hours international transit in DFW airport
- 19 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 20 Kauai planning help
- 21 San Diego/La Jolla?
- 22 Hawaii - June vs Aug, hotel vs rental
- 23 Revisiting Kauai: Heartbreak and Happiness
- 24 California Trip
- 25 Northeast/Mid-Atlantics States History/Beach Vacation