We are planning a trip for about 11 days the first week in April, 2013. We would love to see Savannah GA, Charleston, SC and the Outer Banks of NC. Does anyone have any thoughts to if The Outer Banks would be good to include? Also, what is the best itinerary for these three places.
We just really want to get an expericene of the South.
Thank you for any input.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seattle first timers....outdoor trip in October
- 2 Trip to visit our children in St Louis, MO and Little Rock, AR.
- 3 Dog friendly beaches near Savannah?
- 4 Hiking 'the wave'
- 5 Pacific Northwest Food and Wine
- 6 Tksgiving trip Anacortes or Whidbey Island?
- 7 Any suggestions for the holidays 2016
- 8 Last Minute NYC tips??
- 9 LA to Carlsbad, 7 days, December
- 10 San Jose to Napa Valley
- 11 las vegas anyone
- 12 Restaurant Help Needed
- 13 Best Culinary Tour in Charleston?
- 14 5 Day Photography Road Trip from Vegas to Denver
- 15 Foliage in Vermont
- 16 las vegas anyone
- 17 Hawaii: 3 islands
- 18 Finding Steve Perry
- 19 Grand Canyon
- 20 Washington DC
- 21 New England itinerary help
- 22 Big Sur evacuated due to Soberanes fire August 7, 2016
- 23 Trip Report - NYC Girls Weekend
- 24 US history sites- D.C.-NYC-Boston-Philly
- 25 Columbia River Gorge