We are planning a trip for about 11 days the first week in April, 2013. We would love to see Savannah GA, Charleston, SC and the Outer Banks of NC. Does anyone have any thoughts to if The Outer Banks would be good to include? Also, what is the best itinerary for these three places.
We just really want to get an expericene of the South.
Thank you for any input.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 How many days recommended for Williamsburg stay?
- 2 Going to niagara falls but want to go nyc
- 3 Is it Appropriate for Grandmother to Sing to Bar Mitzvah Boy?
- 4 Vintage Subway Cars in Operation for the 2015 Holiday Season
- 5 Vines in the Auxois Hills Once Again
- 6 First Time to California
- 7 Roadtrip Around U.S
- 8 How can the weather report be so wrong?
- 9 Road Trip from NJ TO SC
- 10 Paso Robles Wineries/Vineyards
- 11 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 12 Vegas-Arizona-Utah road Trip
- 13 Suggestions for summer vacation near lake with dog
- 14 Hawaii in August w 6 year old boy
- 15 Driving to Yellowstone,Grand Teton and Glacier from MN
- 16 Bagging a bargain on Black Friday?
- 17 Angels Landing
- 18 Grieving Widow wants escape from Christmas
- 19 San Francisco and Napa
- 20 San Diego on New Year's Eve
- 21 Oahu November 2015 Trip Report
- 22 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 23 Southern Utah - Need Hotel Reservations Last Week Of April?
- 24 California RV baby and child seats
- 25 Dependable Airport Hotel Shuttlebus