We are planning a trip for about 11 days the first week in April, 2013. We would love to see Savannah GA, Charleston, SC and the Outer Banks of NC. Does anyone have any thoughts to if The Outer Banks would be good to include? Also, what is the best itinerary for these three places.
We just really want to get an expericene of the South.
Thank you for any input.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Napili in Maui with toddlers?
- 2 http://www.supplementmag.com/exoslim-reviews/
- 3 http://world360holidays.com/product/vizag-araku-valley-tour-3d2n
- 4 http://www.wecareskincare.com/ellexa-cream/
- 5 http://www.world360holidays.com/product/vizag-araku-valley-tour-2d1n/
- 6 http://www.garcinia-cambogiaonline.com/exoslim-garcinia-combogia/
- 7 Jack Hammer XL ! http://anradrol.com/jack-hammer-xl/
- 8 1.5 Days in Boston with 3 little ones
- 9 JFK TO MANHATTEN
- 10 Travelling from NYC to Washington Depot
- 11 How custom essay writing service improves the academic result?
- 12 http://healthnbeautyfacts.com/geniux/
- 13 http://www.healthsteppolicy.com/revita-beau/
- 14 http://viarexlabsblog.com/exoslim/
- 15 Vitapulse By Shaperich
- 16 http://offersreviews.org/tvolve/
- 17 http://maximizedmuscleideas.com/t-volve/
- 18 http://newhealthsupplement.com/exoslim/
- 19 http://supplement4choice.com/exoslim-for-sale/
- 20 http://supplement4choice.com/exoslim-for-sale/
- 21 http://isscamreview.com/binary-trust-method/
- 22 Scenic road trip northeast Pennsylvania to Charlotte
- 23 EWR to Staten Island 9:50PM
- 24 San Antonio shopping
- 25 Where to stay to visit Glacier National Park