We are planning a trip for about 11 days the first week in April, 2013. We would love to see Savannah GA, Charleston, SC and the Outer Banks of NC. Does anyone have any thoughts to if The Outer Banks would be good to include? Also, what is the best itinerary for these three places.
We just really want to get an expericene of the South.
Thank you for any input.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://gaanamp3club.com/videos/dil-mera-guest-iin-london-mp3-song-download/
- 2 Drive from Chicago to Yellowstone and back
- 3 Trail Ridge Road Will be Closed This Weekend
- 4 Montana, Wyoming ideas including beartooth highway and little big hotn
- 5 Epic Journey East coast and back
- 6 South Dakota to Bryce Canyon and what to do in between...
- 7 Las Vegas trip report
- 8 Anyone use Hawaiian Airlines?
- 9 Sad News for Maine Lobster Lovers
- 10 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 11 10 Day Road Trip in Colorado
- 12 PNC Park ~ convenient hotel?
- 13 road trip from NC to Maine in Sept.
- 14 Road trip from arizona to seattle.
- 15 Best Time to Travel the West Coast (USA)
- 16 10 Days in Maine
- 17 Amtrak California Zephyr and Yosemite waterfalls
- 18 Big Island - Best Way to See Lava and Waterfalls?
- 19 Boston for a cruise: South end? Downtown?
- 20 sugestions
- 21 Big Sur and Scenic Hwy 1 in CA.
- 22 Miami for 2 days
- 23 More problems for Big Sur
- 24 Yosemite Trip May 2017
- 25 Saratoga Springs, NY - affordable hotel?