We are planning a trip for about 11 days the first week in April, 2013. We would love to see Savannah GA, Charleston, SC and the Outer Banks of NC. Does anyone have any thoughts to if The Outer Banks would be good to include? Also, what is the best itinerary for these three places.
We just really want to get an expericene of the South.
Thank you for any input.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 50th in Hawaii
- 2 Las Vegas
- 3 The Big Island, Kauai, and Maui: A Songdoc Trip Report
- 4 Looking for suggestions for Washington state weekend getaways
- 5 Help finalize my Colorado activities & lodging
- 6 6 days in Boston - review itinerary & other recs needed
- 7 Seattle to Portland- ideas for places to stay?
- 8 New York overnight - dinner & after choices
- 9 Driving from New York to Atlanta,Ga
- 10 Build a Chicago itinerary?
- 11 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 12 traveling to Nashville
- 13 NYC Vacation Packages - Two Thumbs Up!
- 14 Alaska Trip Report: Anchorage, Denali, Seward, Juneau & Glacier Bay
- 15 Transportation Newark/High Line and Penn Station/Newark
- 16 Driving route: Monument Valley to Moab on hot day
- 17 Miami Transportation Mid-Beach to South Beach
- 18 Cody, Wyoming rodeo
- 19 Our Badlands, Black Hills, Yellowstone Adventure, June 2015
- 20 Best route to Cody?
- 21 Los Angeles 4 nghts/5days
- 22 Yosemite and Sequoia
- 23 Bath County, VA - anyone ever been?
- 24 national/state park in November
- 25 Road trip NYC to Dallas