We are planning a trip for about 11 days the first week in April, 2013. We would love to see Savannah GA, Charleston, SC and the Outer Banks of NC. Does anyone have any thoughts to if The Outer Banks would be good to include? Also, what is the best itinerary for these three places.
We just really want to get an expericene of the South.
Thank you for any input.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Trip Starting from New York
- 2 Mystic CT
- 3 Florida - East Coast vs. Gulf Coast - opinion asap
- 4 Thanksgiving Day in NYC
- 5 Keep checking those car rental rates
- 6 Travel advice for travel from Portland to San Diego
- 7 Jimmy Carter teaches Sunday School in Plains, Georgia
- 8 Royal Kahana Maui
- 9 Mystic, Portland, Camden, Bar Harbor
- 10 Portland, Crater Lake and coast to LA
- 11 Need Help with Kauai Condo Choices
- 12 September Travel
- 13 July 4th fireworks in NYC
- 14 Parking in Boston
- 15 60th birthday trip to Vermont, NH, Maine in October
- 16 San Francisco to Seattle road trip
- 17 Day trip suggestions from Frankenmuth
- 18 Road trip out west
- 19 Best Brunswick Stew in Norfolk, Va
- 20 Need Northeast itinerary ASAP
- 21 Lake Chelan
- 22 Gabfest in Fredericksburg VA
- 23 What's the 14th Street area like?
- 24 1st trip to Colorado
- 25 NJ to Sunset Beach, NC