OK..... Now I really have to get down to business! We leave in 3 weeks and we haven't settled our itinerary! Mom and 2 grown daughters flying into Savannah by noon on Thursday, October 4th. We plan on some sightseeing, maybe a tour, some good food and drink but we have until Monday morning before we fly out. Is it feasible or recommended that we go north to Beaufort or Charleston for either a day trip or one overnight? I was thinking that most of Thursday and all day Friday in Savannah might work and that we should rent a car and drive to Charleston for Saturday. With limited time, is this worth it? I am open to suggestions as I have always gotten reliable advice from this site. Any specific suggestions on where to go and what to see would be appreciated...thanks!!
Savannah and what else???
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Does anyone else get frustrated with VRBO?
- 2 Packer game hotel on the bus line.
- 3 Savannah Best Location to stay
- 4 Thanksgiving trip to Zion, Bryce, Antelope Canyon
- 5 Folly Beach Accomodation
- 6 New Orleans Trip Report Nov 12
- 7 Texas & the Deep South Road Trip Feb/March 2013
- 8 Time Share paid in full but cannot afford to pay the Assessment.
- 9 4-5 days in L.A.-Need suggestions
- 10 Help me with creating a work of art
- 11 Booking Lodging at the Grand Canyon
- 12 hilton capital
- 13 NBA tickets??
- 14 Boston hotel & transportation
- 15 Best City on the Gulf Coast to live?
- 16 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 17 dinah shore weekend Palm Springs
- 18 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 19 Getaway
- 20 Triple threat storms and lava flow
- 21 I am planning a trip looking for must see tips
- 22 December 2014 travel. Family w/young adults
- 23 New York - Quebec itinierary
- 24 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 25 Theater Historians