OK..... Now I really have to get down to business! We leave in 3 weeks and we haven't settled our itinerary! Mom and 2 grown daughters flying into Savannah by noon on Thursday, October 4th. We plan on some sightseeing, maybe a tour, some good food and drink but we have until Monday morning before we fly out. Is it feasible or recommended that we go north to Beaufort or Charleston for either a day trip or one overnight? I was thinking that most of Thursday and all day Friday in Savannah might work and that we should rent a car and drive to Charleston for Saturday. With limited time, is this worth it? I am open to suggestions as I have always gotten reliable advice from this site. Any specific suggestions on where to go and what to see would be appreciated...thanks!!
Savannah and what else???
View all United States activity »
- 1 California Tour Groups?
- 2 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 3 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 4 Ohare Clearing Customs from VIE Sat May 24 @ 1:30pm for 3:10pm flight
- 5 a very short, uneventful trip report of our 10 days in south Kona
- 6 Paul Rabe - A West Chester Question
- 7 a very short trip report of our 10 days on the Big Island
- 8 PRIDE OF AMERICA
- 9 Hotel near Public Theater
- 10 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 11 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 12 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 13 Broadway Banter: The Fall, 2013 edition
- 14 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 15 Warm and don't Drive
- 16 Philadelphia or Chicago
- 17 DETROIT'S BEAUTIFUL SIDE
- 18 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 19 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 20 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 21 Savanah Sojourn
- 22 What is the United Lounge like at LAX?
- 23 Our first trip to the USA: What a holiday it has been!
- 24 Old Fall River Road closed in Rocky Mountain National Park through 2014
- 25 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England