OK..... Now I really have to get down to business! We leave in 3 weeks and we haven't settled our itinerary! Mom and 2 grown daughters flying into Savannah by noon on Thursday, October 4th. We plan on some sightseeing, maybe a tour, some good food and drink but we have until Monday morning before we fly out. Is it feasible or recommended that we go north to Beaufort or Charleston for either a day trip or one overnight? I was thinking that most of Thursday and all day Friday in Savannah might work and that we should rent a car and drive to Charleston for Saturday. With limited time, is this worth it? I am open to suggestions as I have always gotten reliable advice from this site. Any specific suggestions on where to go and what to see would be appreciated...thanks!!
Savannah and what else???
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Clearwater FL area
- 2 Fall trip, best location to stay in Vermont. Need help please.
- 3 Los Angeles day trips
- 4 Rapid City to Yellowstone Route
- 5 Seeking advice for Glacier National Park
- 6 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 7 trip advice from TN to TX
- 8 san diego or nearby area
- 9 middlebury vt snow
- 10 NY to Asheville then country place to stay
- 11 Charlotte NC Lodging & Driving Question
- 12 Ideas for a family on a roadtrip around Denver and Utah
- 13 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 14 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 15 Caklifornia & Oregon
- 16 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 17 Kauai - day trips to North shore and Waimea Canyon/Kokee State Park
- 18 Route 50 between Virginia and Missouri--Scenic?
- 19 San Fran to Yosemite one night stay
- 20 Drive down the West Coast 2015
- 21 What is the weather like in Kona in November?
- 22 Chattanooga to Washington DC via Blue Ridge Parkway
- 23 Warning: Recent increase in violent crime in New Orleans' French Quarter
- 24 Charleston, SC Hotels
- 25 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal