OK..... Now I really have to get down to business! We leave in 3 weeks and we haven't settled our itinerary! Mom and 2 grown daughters flying into Savannah by noon on Thursday, October 4th. We plan on some sightseeing, maybe a tour, some good food and drink but we have until Monday morning before we fly out. Is it feasible or recommended that we go north to Beaufort or Charleston for either a day trip or one overnight? I was thinking that most of Thursday and all day Friday in Savannah might work and that we should rent a car and drive to Charleston for Saturday. With limited time, is this worth it? I am open to suggestions as I have always gotten reliable advice from this site. Any specific suggestions on where to go and what to see would be appreciated...thanks!!
Savannah and what else???
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 2 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 3 Cab Cost from McCarren to Venetian Hotel?
- 4 Florida--single woman seeks best beaches for swimming and
- 5 Yellowstone Lodging in October
- 6 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 7 NYC over Memorial Day Weekend 2014
- 8 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 9 Where can I best see Orca whales in the wild?
- 10 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 11 Kennedy Space Center
- 12 Alexandria or Georgetown
- 13 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 14 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 15 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 16 5 week in US/Mexico
- 17 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 18 John Heinz National Wildlife Refuge at Tinicum
- 19 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving
- 20 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 21 Book ahead for weekends this spring in Asheville, NC
- 22 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 23 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 24 Albuquerque Recommendations
- 25 San Diego Itinerary-- Suggestions???