OK..... Now I really have to get down to business! We leave in 3 weeks and we haven't settled our itinerary! Mom and 2 grown daughters flying into Savannah by noon on Thursday, October 4th. We plan on some sightseeing, maybe a tour, some good food and drink but we have until Monday morning before we fly out. Is it feasible or recommended that we go north to Beaufort or Charleston for either a day trip or one overnight? I was thinking that most of Thursday and all day Friday in Savannah might work and that we should rent a car and drive to Charleston for Saturday. With limited time, is this worth it? I am open to suggestions as I have always gotten reliable advice from this site. Any specific suggestions on where to go and what to see would be appreciated...thanks!!
Savannah and what else???
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Morning in miami
- 2 National Park itinerary- Utah, Wyoming
- 3 Driving - Philadelphia to San Francisco
- 4 Looking for Classic/ vintage cars points of interest
- 5 Seattle to LA (or not).
- 6 trip outside of San Francisco with kids
- 7 Setting Up Business with Airbnb?
- 8 Do foreign visitors need special car insurance?
- 9 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 10 Central US goecaching trip via Amtrak
- 11 Restaurant Recommendations in Tucson
- 12 Hotel Recommendations For Rapid City, SD?
- 13 What To See & Do in Rapid City
- 14 What To See and Do in the Grand Rapids Area
- 15 which St. Louis neighborhood to base in, given these destinations?
- 16 Dublin International Customs / Connections
- 17 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 18 adams morgan - safety
- 19 Unique & off the beaten path accomodations for Nature Lovers
- 20 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 21 How much to tip for Free tour on Foot
- 22 New England Road Trip- RI, MA, NH, ME
- 23 Yet Another Yellowstone/Glacier/Grand Teton Trip Request For Help
- 24 Grand Marais?
- 25 US Southwest