OK..... Now I really have to get down to business! We leave in 3 weeks and we haven't settled our itinerary! Mom and 2 grown daughters flying into Savannah by noon on Thursday, October 4th. We plan on some sightseeing, maybe a tour, some good food and drink but we have until Monday morning before we fly out. Is it feasible or recommended that we go north to Beaufort or Charleston for either a day trip or one overnight? I was thinking that most of Thursday and all day Friday in Savannah might work and that we should rent a car and drive to Charleston for Saturday. With limited time, is this worth it? I am open to suggestions as I have always gotten reliable advice from this site. Any specific suggestions on where to go and what to see would be appreciated...thanks!!
Savannah and what else???
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Suggested route for National Park's drive, starting in Glacier NP.........
- 2 Where to stay in Boston and how to get to Stowe
- 3 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 4 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 5 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 6 Where is the best shrimp on Oahu
- 7 Why you shouldn't hang your purse over the back of your chair in Boston
- 8 Sea world San Diego
- 9 Seattle in April
- 10 Glacier National Park 10 Days
- 11 Centrally located hotel in Philadelphia
- 12 Where to stay and what to do in New York!?
- 13 Maui - Haleakala
- 14 Ft. Myers Beach Hotels
- 15 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 16 Family Beach Vacation in December
- 17 Road Trip From Miami to New York, Ideas please!
- 18 California San Diego area lodging
- 19 Bar Harbor and Boston
- 20 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 21 Broadway show suggestions April 22 or 23
- 22 Kauai Garden tours
- 23 Utah 2
- 24 Las Vegas in March
- 25 Chicago to New England Road trip