OK..... Now I really have to get down to business! We leave in 3 weeks and we haven't settled our itinerary! Mom and 2 grown daughters flying into Savannah by noon on Thursday, October 4th. We plan on some sightseeing, maybe a tour, some good food and drink but we have until Monday morning before we fly out. Is it feasible or recommended that we go north to Beaufort or Charleston for either a day trip or one overnight? I was thinking that most of Thursday and all day Friday in Savannah might work and that we should rent a car and drive to Charleston for Saturday. With limited time, is this worth it? I am open to suggestions as I have always gotten reliable advice from this site. Any specific suggestions on where to go and what to see would be appreciated...thanks!!
Savannah and what else???
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Looking for good moonstone beach hotels in cambria
- 2 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 3 Breckenridge in October
- 4 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 5 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 6 Grand Teton & Yellowstone & ???
- 7 Three or Four Nights in Moab?
- 8 Family Trip to Moab - Flying into SLC
- 9 Richmond highlights?
- 10 Best City on the Gulf Coast to live?
- 11 "HUMORLESS" response to Kauai comment silliness
- 12 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 13 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 14 Weather in Hawaii in January
- 15 Pet Friendly places in Myrtle Beach
- 16 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 17 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 18 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014
- 19 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 20 Washington DC in Spring?
- 21 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 22 montana vs ft nelson bc area
- 23 Must Eats
- 24 Need condo suggestions in Destin
- 25 Restaurants in and around Asheville, NC