OK..... Now I really have to get down to business! We leave in 3 weeks and we haven't settled our itinerary! Mom and 2 grown daughters flying into Savannah by noon on Thursday, October 4th. We plan on some sightseeing, maybe a tour, some good food and drink but we have until Monday morning before we fly out. Is it feasible or recommended that we go north to Beaufort or Charleston for either a day trip or one overnight? I was thinking that most of Thursday and all day Friday in Savannah might work and that we should rent a car and drive to Charleston for Saturday. With limited time, is this worth it? I am open to suggestions as I have always gotten reliable advice from this site. Any specific suggestions on where to go and what to see would be appreciated...thanks!!
Savannah and what else???
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Disney World Florida moderate hotel ?
- 2 Pearl Harbour Visit Hawaii
- 3 Newport Restaurants
- 4 Cajun Country, first visit, late December, please help
- 5 Door County with a Dog - trip in progress
- 6 New England Newbie - Help with 13 night itinerary - October
- 7 getting around DC
- 8 Overnight stops from NJ to Florida?
- 9 Driving From NE Tennessee to NYC -- Where to Stop?
- 10 Winter/Spring Trip Ideas from Ohio
- 11 Family trip to New Orleans . . . Suggestions???
- 12 Sights and Restaurants in Brooklyn
- 13 Can you see Oak Alley Plantation from the road?
- 14 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 15 East Coast Road Trip In Late January
- 16 California
- 17 Oahu
- 18 Glacier NP & Yellowstone NP 8 day trip Itinerary
- 19 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 20 Portland, OR to Crater Lake to Portland- most scenic route
- 21 San Antonio GTG 21 September 2014
- 22 Vermont trip report - photos and captions
- 23 Oregon Scenic Road Trip from Crater Lake to Portland, Oregon
- 24 Going to Grand Canyon North Rim 2 days, then Bryce (or Zion)
- 25 LA to SF via Yosemite- help with itinerary