Going for 3 nights and have been researching lovely B&B. I know the towns are close and we can drive and visit .However to stay at one. Checked out Carriagehouse Harbor, Yeltonton Manor both in S Haven, any others? Any ideas for Saugatuck? .,and which town? 2nd week in Sept. . Love Artsty,quaint,and relaxing and easy acess.Of course being by the water is a big plus.
Saugatuck or S Haven Michigan
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Itinerary for Vegas - Phoenix
- 2 Ackislander
- 3 What National Parks to visit in Mid-March
- 4 First Trip to Nashville, TN - tips, suggestions
- 5 san diego or nearby area
- 6 More than one hotel at Disney World?
- 7 Charleston, SC Hotels
- 8 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 9 New Orleans: Is 2 hours enough time to enjoy brunch at Commander's Palace?
- 10 Hawaii: Multi-generational family vacation
- 11 Moving to CT
- 12 LA for a day and a half
- 13 Hotels Philly
- 14 Northwest USA
- 15 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 16 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 17 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 18 What is the weather like in Kona in November?
- 19 Texas
- 20 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal
- 21 Charlotte NC Lodging & Driving Question
- 22 Thanksgiving in Lake Placid / Adirondacks
- 23 Omni Orlando Resort Champions Gate
- 24 Miami with a 2 yr old -- any activities?
- 25 Mother/Daughter Trip to NYC