My husband and I are taking our son, who will be 13 months at the time, to Saugatuck Michigan this summer. We are planning to rent a house near the beach in Saugatuck. Does any one have any advice or knowledge about the rental property managers? I am talking to one property manager and they seem skatter brained. With a 13 month old would you recommend staying closer to the beach or in town? Any other advice and tips about the area would be great. Thanks alot!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 2 Visiting Hemingway Country, Petoskey Area
- 3 Beaufort, NC or Wilmington, NC?
- 4 Road trip itinerary
- 5 Metro or cab from Delancey St to Penn Station?
- 6 Alexandria, VA Marriott Residence Inn et al
- 7 Lake Huron Circle Tour
- 8 Two 64 year old buddies on A week trip
- 9 Need help planning trip to Atlanta, Alabama and then New Orleans
- 10 Apartment Rentals DC
- 11 San Francisco-Coventry Inn??
- 12 Kauai - a few miscellaneous questions
- 13 Two airports to choose from?
- 14 Pizza Recs in the Bronx Area
- 15 Narrowing things down for DC and Virginia
- 16 Burlington VT day trip
- 17 SLC and JAC?? - ski advice needed
- 18 East Coast trip including DC, New York and surrounding areas.
- 19 Please help with daily details for Utah Park trip next month!
- 20 Finally!!! Santa Fe/ Albuquerque Family Christmas Break 2014
- 21 Hiking, Horses, Having fun: Family Adventure in Yellowstone & Grand Teton
- 22 please advise on my Seattle-Vancouver itinerary
- 23 DC - Choosing a place to stay where the action is!
- 24 Acadia Carriage Rides--Which One To Do?
- 25 Portsmouth, New Hampshire