We are planning to go see Lake Michigan as we have heard that it is beautiful. We are from Jersey so we haven't decided if driving or flying. We would like to see Saugatuck and stay in Chicago and maybe catch a ball game. We want the beach, bike riding and cool little towns. Anyone have a nice 6 or 7 day itinerary or must see's?? We don't mind staying in one central place and then doing day trips. Thank You
Saugatuck, Lake MIchigan area, need help with itinerary
- 1 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 2 American Airlines reservation question
- 3 coast drive from Seattle to San Francisco
- 4 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 5 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast
- 6 Car trip from Seattle
- 7 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 8 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 9 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 10 Need a bit of help planning a 3 week trip to the US
- 11 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 12 Best timeshare in Branson?
- 13 Dennisport: Haigis Beach v. Sea Street Beach
- 14 Help with July 4th Marriott Houston trip
- 15 Help with New York Itinerary!
- 16 Driving from Atlanta to Orlando With kids resting stops
- 17 Customs & Checked Baggage at O'Hare - coming from Dublin Airport
- 18 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 19 Central Coast of Maine in August
- 20 Road trip New Jersey to Montana
- 21 Santa Fe at the end of May?
- 22 Road Trip - Las Vegas, NV to Monterey, CA
- 23 Where to stay Charleston SC
- 24 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 25 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include