We are planning to go see Lake Michigan as we have heard that it is beautiful. We are from Jersey so we haven't decided if driving or flying. We would like to see Saugatuck and stay in Chicago and maybe catch a ball game. We want the beach, bike riding and cool little towns. Anyone have a nice 6 or 7 day itinerary or must see's?? We don't mind staying in one central place and then doing day trips. Thank You
Saugatuck, Lake MIchigan area, need help with itinerary
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 2 Four days in DC
- 3 Itinerary for : Vegas - Zion - Bryce - Antelope - Grand Canyon
- 4 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 5 Oceanfront condo rentals in Maui?
- 6 San Diego to Seattle
- 7 3 nights in Nashville
- 8 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 9 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 10 Family road trip Boise -> Grand Canyon. Need suggestions for side trips
- 11 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 12 NYC theatre broadway
- 13 need cheap motel, kahului, one night, car rental
- 14 Visit to Florida for Spring Training Baseball
- 15 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 16 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 17 Staying in Oakland while visiting San Fran?
- 18 Driving from NYC to South Florida
- 19 Hudson Valley vs Berkshires - weekend away
- 20 San Diego/Los Angeles Trip with Teens
- 21 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 22 Fredericksburg to see the wildflowers and to sample the wine
- 23 Help w Utah National Parks Visit-Itinerary check
- 24 Aussies' USA "White Xmas" 2013/14 Trip Report
- 25 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York