We're travelling to Sante Fe to hike, eat well, shop some, and explore the southwest a bit. Hoping to do day trips to Taos and Bandolier NP. Looking for a reasonable ( don't need high end) place to stay for a week in beginning October. We've been told to stay in walking distance of the main city streets. Any particular suggestions or warnings? Would also love recent restaurant finds, highlights of activities, sights, etc. I tend to love the recommendations from this site. thanks!
Sante Fe Accommodations
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 September Long Weekend in SW Colorado
- 2 Alaska cruise on Celebrity Solstice
- 3 Sea world San Diego
- 4 Road Trip From Miami to New York, Ideas please!
- 5 Stopover between Las Vegas and Yosemite
- 6 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 7 Car rentals- San Francisco
- 8 Berkshires
- 9 Chicago - Girl Scout Itinerary
- 10 Ft. Myers Beach Hotels
- 11 Montana- what are must see places?
- 12 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas
- 13 Clearwater visit.
- 14 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 15 Hawaii is still Hell
- 16 Tallest and largest living Saguaros at Saguaro National Park
- 17 Jersey Shore to NYC?
- 18 Charleston, SC 5 days
- 19 Spring Break in Charleston
- 20 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 21 Charleston Airport Hotel
- 22 Prince of Wales or Many Glacier? WHY?
- 23 Suggested route for National Park's drive, starting in Glacier NP.........
- 24 Need a recommendation for lodging on Kauai (North or South side of Island)
- 25 Fiery Furnace Hike in Arches national park