We're travelling to Sante Fe to hike, eat well, shop some, and explore the southwest a bit. Hoping to do day trips to Taos and Bandolier NP. Looking for a reasonable ( don't need high end) place to stay for a week in beginning October. We've been told to stay in walking distance of the main city streets. Any particular suggestions or warnings? Would also love recent restaurant finds, highlights of activities, sights, etc. I tend to love the recommendations from this site. thanks!
Sante Fe Accommodations
View all United States activity »
- 1 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 2 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 3 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 4 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 5 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 6 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 7 New Yorkers Live Longer - Health Initiatives Seem to Work
- 8 hotel near Met NYC
- 9 Oahu Information
- 10 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 11 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 12 Warm and don't Drive
- 13 driving route to disneyland, Anaheim
- 14 Historic District Hotel, St. Augustine, Florida, February
- 15 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 16 Hotel near Public Theater
- 17 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 18 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 19 One day in Washington DC
- 20 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 21 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 22 Disney Florida - Which parks to go for 1.5 days?
- 23 Tucson First Week or Last Week of March
- 24 San Antonio
- 25 Key West on NYE