We're travelling to Sante Fe to hike, eat well, shop some, and explore the southwest a bit. Hoping to do day trips to Taos and Bandolier NP. Looking for a reasonable ( don't need high end) place to stay for a week in beginning October. We've been told to stay in walking distance of the main city streets. Any particular suggestions or warnings? Would also love recent restaurant finds, highlights of activities, sights, etc. I tend to love the recommendations from this site. thanks!
Sante Fe Accommodations
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 General Utah planning questions
- 2 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 3 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 4 New York City Christmas Trip
- 5 Dining in Manhattan
- 6 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 7 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 8 Cafe Sevilla – Best Tapas Restaurant
- 9 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 10 From Seattle airport to the city
- 11 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon, February
- 12 Washington - North cascades trails (Goat Lake and others) okay in winter?
- 13 Colorado Skiing
- 14 American Honeymoon in March
- 15 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?
- 16 Craft Beer & Delicious Food in Vegas
- 17 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 18 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM
- 19 golf and fishing recommendations in Tampa area
- 20 Recomendations for outlets in miami and hotels in orlando
- 21 Northern West Coast Road Trip
- 22 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 23 To San Francisco for 8 days
- 24 Middle America in October
- 25 visit to HIghLine