We're travelling to Sante Fe to hike, eat well, shop some, and explore the southwest a bit. Hoping to do day trips to Taos and Bandolier NP. Looking for a reasonable ( don't need high end) place to stay for a week in beginning October. We've been told to stay in walking distance of the main city streets. Any particular suggestions or warnings? Would also love recent restaurant finds, highlights of activities, sights, etc. I tend to love the recommendations from this site. thanks!
Sante Fe Accommodations
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Yosemite Lodging
- 2 Broadway choices
- 3 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip Where to EAT
- 4 Hotel recommendations for Western Oregon
- 5 Long Weekend In Austin, Texas
- 6 What's new on Maui?
- 7 Seward, Coopers Landing, Homer
- 8 Mequite NV, Where to Stay for One Night?
- 9 Moving to New Jersey
- 10 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 11 Ground transportation Buffalo NY airport to Oakville, ON Canada?
- 12 Tucson area flooding
- 13 Colorado aspen updates
- 14 Restaurants near Mendocino area
- 15 Kauai and Molokai or Kauai and Maui for 10 days?
- 16 New England Newbie - Help with 13 night itinerary - October
- 17 Safe for female travelling alone to Alaska in early November?
- 18 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 19 Arizona / Utah Itinerary
- 20 Oregon Road Trip
- 21 Getaway
- 22 Refining my California Itinerary
- 23 Palm Desert California recommendations for dining
- 24 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 25 Is Canada as expensive as Europe if I don't turn my iPhone off?