We're travelling to Sante Fe to hike, eat well, shop some, and explore the southwest a bit. Hoping to do day trips to Taos and Bandolier NP. Looking for a reasonable ( don't need high end) place to stay for a week in beginning October. We've been told to stay in walking distance of the main city streets. Any particular suggestions or warnings? Would also love recent restaurant finds, highlights of activities, sights, etc. I tend to love the recommendations from this site. thanks!
Sante Fe Accommodations
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal
- 2 4 Nights in LA: What does our itinerary say about where we should stay?
- 3 NY to Asheville then country place to stay
- 4 Orlando in February
- 5 Fall trip, best location to stay in Vermont. Need help please.
- 6 Travel from Seattle WA to Oceanside CA
- 7 Parking and Neighborhood for Miami-Dade County Auditorium
- 8 middlebury vt snow
- 9 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 10 Los Angeles day trips
- 11 17 day photo trip report - upstate New York
- 12 Seattle in July: Warwick or Maxwell hotel
- 13 Mt. Hood or Columbia Gorge for family reunion?
- 14 Orlando hotels
- 15 Seeking advice for Glacier National Park
- 16 Sunday morning in southern Florida
- 17 Hop On Hop Off Bus Atlanta
- 18 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 19 Driving to Daytona Beach from New Jersey
- 20 Route 50 between Virginia and Missouri--Scenic?
- 21 Atlantic coast and mountain vacation
- 22 One Way Car Rentals- LAS to SFO- without drop off charges-What to check-
- 23 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 24 California (San Francisco, Napa,Carmel/Monterey,Santa Barbara,San Diego)
- 25 Ideas for a family on a roadtrip around Denver and Utah