We're travelling to Sante Fe to hike, eat well, shop some, and explore the southwest a bit. Hoping to do day trips to Taos and Bandolier NP. Looking for a reasonable ( don't need high end) place to stay for a week in beginning October. We've been told to stay in walking distance of the main city streets. Any particular suggestions or warnings? Would also love recent restaurant finds, highlights of activities, sights, etc. I tend to love the recommendations from this site. thanks!
Sante Fe Accommodations
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Brooklyn why?
- 2 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 3 Valdez (keystone canyon falls)? Matanuska? and other itinerary help
- 4 Boston to PEI: Where would YOU stop over?
- 5 New York City Restaurants
- 6 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 7 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 8 WISCONSIN
- 9 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 10 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 11 Hotel to stay before Channel Islands
- 12 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 13 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 14 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 15 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 16 Trip to Portland and Oregon Wine Tour
- 17 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 18 Dining in D.C.
- 19 Florida--single woman seeks best beaches for swimming and
- 20 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 21 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 22 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 23 Napa Girls Getaway - Need hotel advice
- 24 Colorado in the summer!
- 25 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH