We're travelling to Sante Fe to hike, eat well, shop some, and explore the southwest a bit. Hoping to do day trips to Taos and Bandolier NP. Looking for a reasonable ( don't need high end) place to stay for a week in beginning October. We've been told to stay in walking distance of the main city streets. Any particular suggestions or warnings? Would also love recent restaurant finds, highlights of activities, sights, etc. I tend to love the recommendations from this site. thanks!
Sante Fe Accommodations
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 2 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 3 Oahu ideas
- 4 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 5 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 6 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 7 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 8 Best places to move to Florida?
- 9 West Coast Bound End of March
- 10 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 11 Philly sports fans: bar needed...and running route.
- 12 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 13 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 14 Key Largo, FL
- 15 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 16 Death Valley in June
- 17 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 18 Rodeo Near Tulsa or Woodward?
- 19 San Diego grocery stores
- 20 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 21 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 22 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 23 Southern California Dining Guide - 2014/2015
- 24 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 25 Nude Beaches- Positive or Negative Experience?