We're travelling to Sante Fe to hike, eat well, shop some, and explore the southwest a bit. Hoping to do day trips to Taos and Bandolier NP. Looking for a reasonable ( don't need high end) place to stay for a week in beginning October. We've been told to stay in walking distance of the main city streets. Any particular suggestions or warnings? Would also love recent restaurant finds, highlights of activities, sights, etc. I tend to love the recommendations from this site. thanks!
Sante Fe Accommodations
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 2 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 3 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 4 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 5 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 6 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 7 Audio Driving Tour Big Island and Oahu
- 8 Book ahead for weekends this spring in Asheville, NC
- 9 Asheville NC without a car
- 10 Albuquerque Recommendations
- 11 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 12 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 13 Myrtle Beach
- 14 9 Day Trip to Yosemite, Oregon and Washington State
- 15 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 16 2 weeks in FL, Savannah and Charleston
- 17 Colorado in the summer!
- 18 Place for a drink where kids are allowed? An NYC question.
- 19 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 20 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 21 Washington DC Metro
- 22 Houseboat on Lake Powell
- 23 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 24 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 25 Alexandria or Georgetown