We're travelling to Sante Fe to hike, eat well, shop some, and explore the southwest a bit. Hoping to do day trips to Taos and Bandolier NP. Looking for a reasonable ( don't need high end) place to stay for a week in beginning October. We've been told to stay in walking distance of the main city streets. Any particular suggestions or warnings? Would also love recent restaurant finds, highlights of activities, sights, etc. I tend to love the recommendations from this site. thanks!
Sante Fe Accommodations
View all United States activity »
- 1 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 2 South Lake Tahoe (end of December 2013)
- 3 Princeville in January
- 4 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 5 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 6 San Diego Desert Trip in January
- 7 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 8 dog friendly hotels websites--any others than bringfido.com?
- 9 Warm and don't Drive
- 10 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 11 UK passport to travel from US to Thailand
- 12 Roads Open to Estes Park
- 13 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 14 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 15 RIP Judy Rogers
- 16 No high rises, low key natural area with water access in SW Fla
- 17 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 18 BASEBALL SPRING TRAINING-SCOTTSDALE
- 19 First time to Austin-San Antonio area
- 20 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 21 hotel near Met NYC
- 22 NY - Tapas/Wine bar in theater district
- 23 Good mobile booking apps for Kansas City area
- 24 pa to az
- 25 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013