We're travelling to Sante Fe to hike, eat well, shop some, and explore the southwest a bit. Hoping to do day trips to Taos and Bandolier NP. Looking for a reasonable ( don't need high end) place to stay for a week in beginning October. We've been told to stay in walking distance of the main city streets. Any particular suggestions or warnings? Would also love recent restaurant finds, highlights of activities, sights, etc. I tend to love the recommendations from this site. thanks!
Sante Fe Accommodations
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Chicago in early summer, what to do with our car
- 2 Best route home from page, az to ny?
- 3 Midway to Mag. Mile area -- cab or public transport?
- 4 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 5 san fran sightseeing
- 6 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 7 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 8 best places to visit in winter through WV to North Carolina
- 9 charlotte
- 10 American Honeymoon in March
- 11 Boston in winter?
- 12 Young Couple Needs Apartment Rental Advice in/around Orlando
- 13 Best way to spend a few hours in Greater Los Angeles?
- 14 New York City in April
- 15 Elephant Man Preview on Broadway with Bradley Cooper
- 16 Long Beach - alternative lodging to Queen Mary but close by
- 17 Public Transportation to DC and NY from Baltimore Area
- 18 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 19 Transportation from Seattle to Vancouver BC
- 20 Need beach location for summer family reunion.
- 21 Help?! I-40 or I-20 across Southeast US this week? (Construction delays?)
- 22 Baytown, Texas
- 23 Moving from VA to CT
- 24 New Orleans pictures
- 25 Colonial williamsburg Lodge at Christmas