We're travelling to Sante Fe to hike, eat well, shop some, and explore the southwest a bit. Hoping to do day trips to Taos and Bandolier NP. Looking for a reasonable ( don't need high end) place to stay for a week in beginning October. We've been told to stay in walking distance of the main city streets. Any particular suggestions or warnings? Would also love recent restaurant finds, highlights of activities, sights, etc. I tend to love the recommendations from this site. thanks!
Sante Fe Accommodations
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Nice town to sleep/dine in near I-95 between Baltimore and DC
- 2 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 3 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 4 Oceanfront condo rentals in Maui?
- 5 University of Texas Austin College Trip
- 6 Four days in DC
- 7 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 8 Just to clarify, Lodging in Yellowstone
- 9 Itinerary for : Vegas - Zion - Bryce - Antelope - Grand Canyon
- 10 3 nights in Nashville
- 11 One Night at Logan Airport
- 12 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 13 Please help with itinerary
- 14 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 15 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 16 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 17 Backpacking in April
- 18 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 19 Circle Oahu / luau
- 20 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 21 Near Plum Island, MA ...what to see and do?
- 22 "Off the beaten path" road trip from Vail, CO
- 23 Aussies' USA "White Xmas" 2013/14 Trip Report
- 24 Visiting Paso Robles wine country
- 25 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.