We're travelling to Sante Fe to hike, eat well, shop some, and explore the southwest a bit. Hoping to do day trips to Taos and Bandolier NP. Looking for a reasonable ( don't need high end) place to stay for a week in beginning October. We've been told to stay in walking distance of the main city streets. Any particular suggestions or warnings? Would also love recent restaurant finds, highlights of activities, sights, etc. I tend to love the recommendations from this site. thanks!
Sante Fe Accommodations
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Looking for good moonstone beach hotels in cambria
- 2 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 3 Breckenridge in October
- 4 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 5 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 6 Grand Teton & Yellowstone & ???
- 7 Three or Four Nights in Moab?
- 8 Family Trip to Moab - Flying into SLC
- 9 Richmond highlights?
- 10 Best City on the Gulf Coast to live?
- 11 "HUMORLESS" response to Kauai comment silliness
- 12 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 13 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 14 Weather in Hawaii in January
- 15 Pet Friendly places in Myrtle Beach
- 16 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 17 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 18 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014
- 19 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 20 Washington DC in Spring?
- 21 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 22 montana vs ft nelson bc area
- 23 Must Eats
- 24 Need condo suggestions in Destin
- 25 Restaurants in and around Asheville, NC