On our Great American Road Trip, on our way home from CA to TX, we need to stay somewhere east of Albuquerque. I am looking at Santa Rosa, NM. Has anyone stayed there. Is it a fairly safe town in which to grab a night's sleep and then go on our happy way?
Santa Rosa, New Mexico (east of Phoenix)
View all United States activity »
- 1 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 2 Traveling the U.S. by car for a long time!
- 3 Ft. Stewart/Savannah
- 4 Long Weekend in KY: Bourbon Trail and Mammoth Cave
- 5 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 6 Disney Florida - Which parks to go for 1.5 days?
- 7 San Antonio
- 8 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 9 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 10 Hotel near Public Theater
- 11 How much would it cost to have dental implants done in India?
- 12 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 13 How to safely transport a newborn baby in downtown Chicago without your own car?
- 14 Oahu Information
- 15 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 16 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 17 Wailea Maui Restaurants
- 18 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 19 Savanah Sojourn
- 20 One day in Washington DC
- 21 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 22 Special Chrstmas Tree
- 23 Staying at the Omni in downtown austin. Anywhere to park cheaper?
- 24 South Florida luxury hotels with a 5 year old
- 25 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast