Hi everyone -
My husband and I are planning a romantic long weekend getaway in southern CA. I am debating between Santa Barbara and Santa Monica. We are from Boston and have been to neither.
We are looking for sun, beach, relaxation, nice hotel & pool, good meals, some walking around shopping, etc. We are not planning to rent a car (but could, if need be) as we will only be there 3 to 4 nites and really just want to relax, not sightsee.
After quite a bit of research, I was all set to book the Fairmont Miramar in Santa Monica as it seemed like that area met all of our requirements. Also, it would be easy to get a flight from BOS to LAX ( I'm using miles )
Then someone mentioned santa barbara to me and that looks just as nice... I haven't done a ton of research on Santa Barbara yet, but was wondering if I should just stick to the original plan?
Does anyone have any advice on how to decide? We are planning to spend about 350-400/nite on hotel and we are going at the end of June.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Muir Wood, I'm happy.
- 2 http://www.supplementoffers.org/dominant-testo/
- 3 http://fornatgaex.com/headlock-muscle-growth/
- 4 http://www.supplements4news.com/slim-lt-garcinia/
- 5 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 6 http://realcoloncleansingworks.com/alpha-monster-advanced-review/
- 7 Napa or Sonoma? Muir Woods...
- 8 Addiction Treatment Center New Jersey
- 9 Natural Treatment for Melasma
- 10 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 11 Camping in or near Big Bend National Park
- 12 Nashville Never Been
- 13 Coffee in Boston?
- 14 Any Estero Island/Ft Myers experts?
- 15 Spring Break National Park Visit
- 16 Oregon Trip March 2017
- 17 New orleans recs for family
- 18 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 19 Ideas for February Road Trip from San Francisco?
- 20 Later Winter around Mobile
- 21 10 days in California. What should I hit?
- 22 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 23 2 days in Vermont, Green Mountain area
- 24 Uber boston
- 25 Florida keys trip
Hi everyone -