I'm thinking of going to Santa Fe in mid-late November, but don't want to go if it's going to be cloudy or rainy. Could anyone tell what the weather is likely to be there then?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hamilton - Are There Bad Seats at the Rodgers?
- 2 Seattle Ho
- 3 Moab Tenting end of Oct?
- 4 Southern history- walkable cities
- 5 What's the 14th Street area like?
- 6 Esta "Not Authorized to Travel"
- 7 Trip to Vegas/GC/LA - need advice pleasd
- 8 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 9 Night in Los Cruces or Truth or Consequences
- 10 Los Angeles/Santa Monica -- how many days and where else?
- 11 Zepher to CA from Den or Yellowstone
- 12 Chicago marathon - Leaving hotel to MDW
- 13 NYC lodging help needed for Oct 12-15
- 14 Beer Bar - NYC
- 15 December Vacation in Florida by Beach
- 16 First Trip to New Mexico
- 17 California trip .. some guidance needed
- 18 Sacramento GTG Sat Aug 27th
- 19 Seattle?
- 20 November redwoods trip
- 21 Forbes Island Restaurant Question
- 22 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 23 costco Big island
- 24 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 25 Other Manhattan Hotels