We are two couples in our 60s who are planning a trip to the Southwest and are deciding between Santa Fe and Sedona. I would like to hear from Fodorites who have done both to help us decide. Your thoughts on these 2 areas?
Santa Fe vs. Sedona
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Where locals eat - Charleston, South Carolina
- 2 Best First Thing to Do in Manhattan - & Advice re Itinerary!
- 3 Keith Haring Exhibit at the De Young, San Francisco
- 4 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal
- 5 Jason Lapene - Best Visiting place for holidays
- 6 Hotels Philly
- 7 How to get there from here..routing advice, North Rim to Moab
- 8 Accommodation in Los Angeles
- 9 NYC - Taxi Cost JFK to Upper West Side
- 10 The Tides in Laguna Beach
- 11 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 12 Relatively Inexpensive NYC Hotel?
- 13 San Francisco hotel in Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square
- 14 Mt. Hood or Columbia Gorge for family reunion?
- 15 Texas
- 16 Cleveland Park or the West end for DC family spring break
- 17 California
- 18 Charleston, SC Beaches
- 19 Restaurants near Miami Airport
- 20 Deep South sept 2015
- 21 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 22 17 day photo trip report - upstate New York
- 23 Cross Country RV Trip
- 24 Less than a day in Seattle area
- 25 Flying New Orleans-Burlington Vt, which airline? Where should I connect?