We are two couples in our 60s who are planning a trip to the Southwest and are deciding between Santa Fe and Sedona. I would like to hear from Fodorites who have done both to help us decide. Your thoughts on these 2 areas?
Santa Fe vs. Sedona
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 2 I want to visit the india particular north east india ?
- 3 Chicago trip
- 4 Zion Narrows - Relatively Easy / Suitable for Older Folks?
- 5 Vegas - Grand Canyon - Tucson
- 6 Road Trip SW
- 7 NYC IN AUGUST
- 8 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 9 Fancy dining
- 10 Fall vacation in Colorado
- 11 culpepper
- 12 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 13 Santa Barbara, California
- 14 Essential Information About Travel Insurance
- 15 moving to florida
- 16 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 17 San Fran to Las Vegas drive
- 18 Road trip Houston to DC- where should we stop?
- 19 Will have five days in Savannah
- 20 Day Cruise from Whittier or Steward?
- 21 May visit to Denali
- 22 Help me o plan a trip from Calary to US
- 23 Day trip to CT from NYC
- 24 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 25 Boston to Chicago drive (things to do)