We are two couples in our 60s who are planning a trip to the Southwest and are deciding between Santa Fe and Sedona. I would like to hear from Fodorites who have done both to help us decide. Your thoughts on these 2 areas?
Santa Fe vs. Sedona
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Caklifornia & Oregon
- 2 Bar Harbor Maine or Mystic Connecticut in August.
- 3 Texas
- 4 Self guided White House tour
- 5 Charleston, SC Hotels
- 6 Northwest USA
- 7 middlebury vt snow
- 8 Tybee Island?... hilton head? help please?
- 9 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 10 Atlantic coast and mountain vacation
- 11 Santa Fe Area Hiking Early June - 3 full days.
- 12 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 13 Itinerary for Vegas - Phoenix
- 14 New Orleans: Is 2 hours enough time to enjoy brunch at Commander's Palace?
- 15 What is the weather like in Kona in November?
- 16 First Trip to Nashville, TN - tips, suggestions
- 17 Kauai - day trips to North shore and Waimea Canyon/Kokee State Park
- 18 Moving to CT
- 19 Hotels Philly
- 20 Drive down the West Coast 2015
- 21 Ackislander
- 22 What National Parks to visit in Mid-March
- 23 san diego or nearby area
- 24 More than one hotel at Disney World?
- 25 Hawaii: Multi-generational family vacation