We are two couples in our 60s who are planning a trip to the Southwest and are deciding between Santa Fe and Sedona. I would like to hear from Fodorites who have done both to help us decide. Your thoughts on these 2 areas?
Santa Fe vs. Sedona
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Worst Restaurants in America
- 2 Albuquerque to Vegas drive and sights
- 3 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of
- 4 Safe for female travelling alone to Alaska in early November?
- 5 Restaurant recommendations for Ft. Lauderdale
- 6 Florida KeysL Big Pine Key or Tavernier
- 7 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 8 Fall week in Massachusetts
- 9 MA to FL on Thanksgiving Day
- 10 What's new on Maui?
- 11 Seward, Coopers Landing, Homer
- 12 Long Weekend In Austin, Texas
- 13 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 14 Colorado aspen updates
- 15 4 week family trip ideas
- 16 Yosemite Lodging
- 17 Tucson area flooding
- 18 Ground transportation Buffalo NY airport to Oakville, ON Canada?
- 19 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip Where to EAT
- 20 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 21 Oregon Road Trip
- 22 Broadway choices
- 23 Hotel recommendations for Western Oregon
- 24 Mequite NV, Where to Stay for One Night?
- 25 Moving to New Jersey