We are two couples in our 60s who are planning a trip to the Southwest and are deciding between Santa Fe and Sedona. I would like to hear from Fodorites who have done both to help us decide. Your thoughts on these 2 areas?
Santa Fe vs. Sedona
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Full moon night in Mansarovar Lake on 02 June 2015 (Purnima)
- 2 WEST YELLOWSTONE TO GLACIER NP?
- 3 Hotels near beach orange county
- 4 Coronado Ferry
- 5 trip outside of San Francisco with kids
- 6 Hotel Recommendations For Rapid City, SD?
- 7 Have you ever heard of a place called Page, Arz?
- 8 Washington and oregon help with itinerary
- 9 Colorado trip in early May
- 10 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 11 Grand Marais?
- 12 8 day honeymoon around Leavenworth and Seattle
- 13 Acoma vs. Taos Pueblos
- 14 Maine in latter half of September
- 15 Seattle hotels
- 16 Seattle in April
- 17 Seattle Visit April
- 18 Seattle to LA (or not).
- 19 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 20 Italian cookies in Minneapolis area
- 21 Unique but reasonable restaurants in Las Vegas
- 22 SC/GA/FL Coastal City Questions & Insect Issues
- 23 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 24 Colorado trip
- 25 NY to Asheville then country place to stay