We are two couples in our 60s who are planning a trip to the Southwest and are deciding between Santa Fe and Sedona. I would like to hear from Fodorites who have done both to help us decide. Your thoughts on these 2 areas?
Santa Fe vs. Sedona
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Maine Road Trip for fall foliage and moose sightings
- 2 Cost of living in Incline Village NV
- 3 Monterey and Napa
- 4 Scenic Route from Washington, DC to NC Outer Banks
- 5 Rittenhouse restaurants?
- 6 Breckenridge in October
- 7 LA to SF via Yosemite- help with itinerary
- 8 Public transportation SLC to Marriott City Creek?
- 9 Halloween in California on Hwy 1
- 10 St Augustine Hotels, what area?
- 11 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 12 East Coast in December
- 13 Need to claim baggage in Canada when flying from BOS to CPH via YYZ?
- 14 New England in the fall
- 15 Salem public transportation- how early or late??
- 16 Weekend in Indianapolis, any pretty drives you can suggest?
- 17 N California trip questions
- 18 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 19 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 20 Nantucket, Cape Cod, Martha's Vineyard and/or Boston Honeymoon
- 21 Need Bryce Canyon Advice
- 22 National Forrest Service - Photography Restrictions
- 23 Looking for Next Destination
- 24 Worst Restaurants in America
- 25 Boston: Hamersly's closing