I am looking for some advise... We'd like to travel to either Sedona or Santa Fe this April with our two kids, ages 8 and 4. We'd like to stay in a resort where kids can splash in a pool and maybe even have some activities in a kids club while we relax a bit. But we also want to take some day trips and excursions to see local attractions, nature, etc and to explore local culture. It's going to be our first time in the South West (we'll be coming from NYC). Which destination would be more fun to visit for a week?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 2 SW Colorado-help with details please
- 3 7 days in Maine September 23,2017
- 4 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 5 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 6 6 days to drive from Wisconsin to Florida solo?
- 7 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 8 Seattle or Portland or Vancouver?
- 9 Car rental from Baltimore airport
- 10 Dining in St. Louis
- 11 AR State Parks
- 12 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 13 family with 3 boys needing help for west coast itinerary
- 14 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 15 Help me with this
- 16 NYC For The Day
- 17 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon in August
- 18 Walking Safety Near Boston Common
- 19 2 hours international transit in DFW airport
- 20 JFK Terminal 8
- 21 Southwest/California NP roadtrip advice needed.
- 22 California Trip
- 23 Atlanta With Toddler
- 24 What do you think of my Yellowstone itinerary - August 2017?
- 25 Washington DC in July - hotel, and what items to book now