I am looking for some advise... We'd like to travel to either Sedona or Santa Fe this April with our two kids, ages 8 and 4. We'd like to stay in a resort where kids can splash in a pool and maybe even have some activities in a kids club while we relax a bit. But we also want to take some day trips and excursions to see local attractions, nature, etc and to explore local culture. It's going to be our first time in the South West (we'll be coming from NYC). Which destination would be more fun to visit for a week?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Dry Tortugas, Ferry or SeaPlane
- 2 Vegas-Arizona-Utah road Trip
- 3 Modern, clean Miami Airport hotel ???
- 4 Best place for first night; Beach?
- 5 Relocating to the Deep South
- 6 Utah: Southern Parks Itinerary Help
- 7 Seattle to Los Angeles Dec 2015
- 8 Traveling to bend ore via hwy 5 fron SF in early January
- 9 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 10 2.5 days in New York. Are hotels the only option?
- 11 Security at Lucas Oil Stadium for Big Ten Championship
- 12 Costco Chicken Salad Recalled
- 13 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 14 south west family trip itinerary
- 15 Oahu November 2015 Trip Report
- 16 Report & Photos: Behind the Scenes at the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade!
- 17 California road trip - oneway or round trip
- 18 5 nights/6 days in Honolulu during Thanksgiving
- 19 Adele saves Thanksgiving
- 20 wasting time around JFK
- 21 Bagging a bargain on Black Friday?
- 22 RV Roadtrip | Elkhart, IN to Middletown, NJ | Mid March 2016
- 23 outside adventure Las Vegas? Food too
- 24 SF Restaurant
- 25 Best cities with Mild winter temperatures