I am looking for some advise... We'd like to travel to either Sedona or Santa Fe this April with our two kids, ages 8 and 4. We'd like to stay in a resort where kids can splash in a pool and maybe even have some activities in a kids club while we relax a bit. But we also want to take some day trips and excursions to see local attractions, nature, etc and to explore local culture. It's going to be our first time in the South West (we'll be coming from NYC). Which destination would be more fun to visit for a week?
Santa Fe or Sedona with kids?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Vegas hotels for families
- 2 100 Reason to Love New Mexico
- 3 best area to stay in san diego
- 4 Bob Denver... Where are you?
- 5 Why are hotels in San Francisco sooooo expensive 10/11-10/14/14
- 6 Panama City beach or other suggestion
- 7 San Francisco - mid October
- 8 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 9 Apartment Rentals DC
- 10 John Denver - Rocky Mountain High
- 11 Zion to Albuquerque
- 12 NEW YORK CITY!!!
- 13 Narrowing things down for DC and Virginia
- 14 Stay in Santa Fe or Taos, NM
- 15 Best, most beautiful, unmissable sections of highway 1 on the CA coast
- 16 Round trip from Chicago
- 17 Something to do besides drink wine in Sonoma.
- 18 Sonoma: Jack London State Historic Park
- 19 Sonoma and Napa Wine Country - How bad is it after the quake?
- 20 Tour companies
- 21 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 22 Los Abrigados Sedona Arizona
- 23 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 24 Quick Trip to NYC
- 25 Need advise : Driving to Sequoia then to Las Vegas