I am looking for some advise... We'd like to travel to either Sedona or Santa Fe this April with our two kids, ages 8 and 4. We'd like to stay in a resort where kids can splash in a pool and maybe even have some activities in a kids club while we relax a bit. But we also want to take some day trips and excursions to see local attractions, nature, etc and to explore local culture. It's going to be our first time in the South West (we'll be coming from NYC). Which destination would be more fun to visit for a week?
Santa Fe or Sedona with kids?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Looking For Something New Around The Bay Area!
- 2 Boston GTG? 7/17/14
- 3 Detroit area getaway - outside of the city
- 4 Trip Report - Hiking to the HOLLYWOOD sign
- 5 Re-Visit DC
- 6 Washington/Oregon....trip ideas
- 7 Seattle Trip - Snoqualmie Falls
- 8 LA, San Diego and San Francisco in 8 days -- can/should we try?
- 9 Looking for One night commutable to NYC (Solo)
- 10 Camping in the Adirondacks
- 11 From Raleigh-Durham to Miami
- 12 Mountain hiking in the US for kids - Fall/Spring . . .
- 13 Seeking thoughtful advice on Yellowstone/Tetons trip!
- 14 Question about a private tour in Florence from Livorno port
- 15 LA via Death Valley, Grand Canyon to Vegas
- 16 San Fran to Crater Lake? round trip one week
- 17 December Break Need Recommendations for Southern Travel
- 18 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 19 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 20 Road Trip From Dallas to RMNP through CO Springs.
- 21 Washington/Oregon....trip ideas
- 22 Santa Fe-Best Time of Year to Visit
- 23 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 24 Flights from Bay Area to Orlando, Florida
- 25 Victoria Clipper to Friday Harbor/San Juan Islands