I am looking for some advise... We'd like to travel to either Sedona or Santa Fe this April with our two kids, ages 8 and 4. We'd like to stay in a resort where kids can splash in a pool and maybe even have some activities in a kids club while we relax a bit. But we also want to take some day trips and excursions to see local attractions, nature, etc and to explore local culture. It's going to be our first time in the South West (we'll be coming from NYC). Which destination would be more fun to visit for a week?
Santa Fe or Sedona with kids?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Backpacking in April
- 2 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 3 Aussies' USA "White Xmas" 2013/14 Trip Report
- 4 Near Plum Island, MA ...what to see and do?
- 5 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 6 replica designer handbags
- 7 Visiting Paso Robles wine country
- 8 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 9 First family ski trip
- 10 San Diego parks and attractions
- 11 Cape Cod in early April
- 12 USA with a 3 year old
- 13 And now...The 100 Best Things to Eat in Philadelphia
- 14 united and carry-ons
- 15 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 16 Portland Maine Hotels
- 17 Help choosing Chicago hotel
- 18 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 19 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 20 Palm Springs-Looking for Great Swimming Pool
- 21 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 22 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 23 Any feedback on our roadtrip schedule would be much appreciated!
- 24 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 25 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!