I am looking for some advise... We'd like to travel to either Sedona or Santa Fe this April with our two kids, ages 8 and 4. We'd like to stay in a resort where kids can splash in a pool and maybe even have some activities in a kids club while we relax a bit. But we also want to take some day trips and excursions to see local attractions, nature, etc and to explore local culture. It's going to be our first time in the South West (we'll be coming from NYC). Which destination would be more fun to visit for a week?
Santa Fe or Sedona with kids?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Northern West Coast Road Trip
- 2 golf and fishing recommendations in Tampa area
- 3 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 4 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 5 To San Francisco for 8 days
- 6 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 7 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 8 From Seattle airport to the city
- 9 Middle America in October
- 10 New York City Christmas Trip
- 11 Recomendations for outlets in miami and hotels in orlando
- 12 Craft Beer & Delicious Food in Vegas
- 13 visit to HIghLine
- 14 Please Recommend Florida Gulf Coast Beach Towns to Live
- 15 Transportation from Newark to Midtown Hotel
- 16 Best route from Nashville to Panama City Beach Florida
- 17 Colorado Skiing
- 18 4 week family trip ideas
- 19 Martha's Vineyard Sailing
- 20 NYC Department Store Windows for Christmas - Ready, Set, Go
- 21 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon, February
- 22 Help with the Itinerary - February 2015
- 23 attraction/tour ticket purchase
- 24 Accommodation New Orleans LA
- 25 Best way to spend a few hours in Greater Los Angeles?