I am looking for some advise... We'd like to travel to either Sedona or Santa Fe this April with our two kids, ages 8 and 4. We'd like to stay in a resort where kids can splash in a pool and maybe even have some activities in a kids club while we relax a bit. But we also want to take some day trips and excursions to see local attractions, nature, etc and to explore local culture. It's going to be our first time in the South West (we'll be coming from NYC). Which destination would be more fun to visit for a week?
Santa Fe or Sedona with kids?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Wilderness Lodge at Disney World questions
- 2 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 3 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 4 "HUMORLESS" response to Kauai comment silliness
- 5 Kanab and Page with Kids Trip Report
- 6 How to dress in Vegas
- 7 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 8 Packer game hotel on the bus line.
- 9 bus tour for Grand canyon(South Rim), Horse shoe in 1-day?
- 10 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 11 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 12 Trip Report to Pacific Northwest: August 2014
- 13 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 14 USA trip
- 15 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014
- 16 Chicago Questions
- 17 Air Connections on Maui
- 18 camaro hire in waikiki
- 19 Pet Friendly places in Myrtle Beach
- 20 Timeshare Nightmares
- 21 Booking Lodging at the Grand Canyon
- 22 Breckenridge in October
- 23 New Orleans in November - too cool?
- 24 Orlando for Work
- 25 sleepy hollow NY......what to do????