I am looking for some advise... We'd like to travel to either Sedona or Santa Fe this April with our two kids, ages 8 and 4. We'd like to stay in a resort where kids can splash in a pool and maybe even have some activities in a kids club while we relax a bit. But we also want to take some day trips and excursions to see local attractions, nature, etc and to explore local culture. It's going to be our first time in the South West (we'll be coming from NYC). Which destination would be more fun to visit for a week?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Dogs in Taos
- 2 Maui/Kauai Honeymoon Itinerary - hotel help?
- 3 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 4 State capitol buildings -- a two-thirds through ranking
- 5 Advice for So. CAL travel with 2 teen boys 13 & 15
- 6 Wyoming and Dakotas National Parks
- 7 Best place to live in the USA for doctors
- 8 Frederick, MD, with dog and teen daughter
- 9 B&B recommendation in Carmel
- 10 Parking in Naples Florida
- 11 San Antonio, Texas
- 12 First trip to Colorado -- driving from Tennessee
- 13 Boston Airport Hotels
- 14 Nashville Never Been
- 15 Snow for next Christmas within a day's drive from Florida
- 16 CAJUN region, plus NEW ORLEANS
- 17 Uber boston
- 18 Week long trip--Dallas/Austin/SA
- 19 JFK terminal 4 to terminal 8, can we make it?
- 20 Traveling to CO, worried about altitude sickness!
- 21 7 day Road Trip from Boise, ID
- 22 Colorado Itinerary
- 23 Best Hilton location/hotel in New York
- 24 What is there to do on MAUI
- 25 Huntington Beach to Yosemite