We are a group from Spain who is coming to your country to carry out the "whole" Rt66 next august. Unfortunately, we just can spend one day in NM, so we must decide whats better to visit, if Albuquerque or Sante Fe.
We´ll try to get both but we just have time to sleep one night in NM. So, what deserves more time to visit or it is much better to sleep there? We arrive from Texas.
I have been reading about both cities but Im not sure.... Consider that there are 6 people aged 30-35, so is important for us rather the best average among festivals, nightlife, live-music, gastronomy, cultural events, places to visit... I know it isnt an easy question...
Any other advice in this way about the route in NM is really appreciated!!!
Thanks in advance!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Boston hotel in May - Suburb and using the T-line
- 2 Central Coast CA kayaking?
- 3 Gulf Coast Florida Keys Road Trip!
- 4 Looking for advice on my hitchhike trip plan
- 5 http://www.healthboostup.com/crazy-bulk-reviews/
- 6 The Big Island - Best Way to See the Volcano
- 7 Dinner with two 12 year old boys
- 8 Grand Canyon, Zion maybe Antalope Canyon in 2 days
- 9 Driving from Glacier National Park to Hood River
- 10 Rocky Mountain National Park
- 11 Baltimore to Philadelphia
- 12 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 13 Bryce and Zion planning
- 14 Country Walkers
- 15 Dress Code - Grand Hotel - Mackinac Island
- 16 New Mexico & Arizona travel itiniary
- 17 Pacific Grove for 5 or 6 nights
- 18 NOLA, San Diego, Denver, Austin/San Antonio, Nashville?
- 19 Places to stay in Skagway
- 20 Hilo to Kona
- 21 Salt Lake to Telluride Road Trip
- 22 Maui - luau question
- 23 Alaska in First Week of Sept
- 24 Alaska Road Trip in 9 days with a toddler: Trip Report
- 25 Mesa Verde National Park Colorado