We are a group from Spain who is coming to your country to carry out the "whole" Rt66 next august. Unfortunately, we just can spend one day in NM, so we must decide whats better to visit, if Albuquerque or Sante Fe.
We´ll try to get both but we just have time to sleep one night in NM. So, what deserves more time to visit or it is much better to sleep there? We arrive from Texas.
I have been reading about both cities but Im not sure.... Consider that there are 6 people aged 30-35, so is important for us rather the best average among festivals, nightlife, live-music, gastronomy, cultural events, places to visit... I know it isnt an easy question...
Any other advice in this way about the route in NM is really appreciated!!!
Thanks in advance!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 2 Where in the U.S. is the temperature no more than 75 degrees in the summer?
- 3 Please help me add SNP to my road trip!
- 4 Help me plan 1 week in Miami South Beach
- 5 Change planes in Atlanta
- 6 Labor Day in Key West...Literally
- 7 First Time Oahu/Maui
- 8 I95
- 9 Golden Triangle Trip LA>LV>SF>LA 03.30-04.14
- 10 Asheville to Atlanta 5 nights in between...need advice for the coast
- 11 From Atlanta to Nashville with 2 days in between- what to Do?
- 12 Comment Needed: 22 Days - West Cost (California & LV)
- 13 Suggestion for Las Vegas to Yosemite in July
- 14 Has anyone rent US travel WiFi before?
- 15 Kauai - Grand Hyatt and somewhere else?
- 16 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
- 17 CHRISTMAS WEEK: NEW YORK STYLE
- 18 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 19 Wine Country
- 20 San Francisco first visit.
- 21 Ideas for February Road Trip from San Francisco?
- 22 Please help with Route 66 planning, overnight stops and detours
- 23 Looking for a restaurant! Oregon 101
- 24 Hawaii Help
- 25 Renting a car with DWAI