We are a group from Spain who is coming to your country to carry out the "whole" Rt66 next august. Unfortunately, we just can spend one day in NM, so we must decide whats better to visit, if Albuquerque or Sante Fe.
We´ll try to get both but we just have time to sleep one night in NM. So, what deserves more time to visit or it is much better to sleep there? We arrive from Texas.
I have been reading about both cities but Im not sure.... Consider that there are 6 people aged 30-35, so is important for us rather the best average among festivals, nightlife, live-music, gastronomy, cultural events, places to visit... I know it isnt an easy question...
Any other advice in this way about the route in NM is really appreciated!!!
Thanks in advance!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 A June trip to Kauai
- 2 60th birthday trip to Vermont, NH, Maine in October
- 3 Depot Bay OR
- 4 Black Hills, Mount Rushmore, Badlands Trip Report
- 5 Southwest charging USD15/ for early bird check in
- 6 Do you have suggestions on my first roadtrip South-West USA?
- 7 Across the United States by Train
- 8 Travel suggestions from Mystic, CT to Bar Harbor, Maine
- 9 Phone SIM
- 10 Best Amish Site to visit
- 11 Road trip lower 48 to juneau
- 12 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 13 Driving from San Francisco Airport to San Rafael
- 14 Transit Advisory July 4, 2016 Local Transit will be on a hoilday schedule
- 15 Sacramento to South Lake Tahoe to Riverside, CA
- 16 Transportation from downtown Miami to Ft. Lauderdale airport
- 17 Need Advice For Trip with 16year old son-
- 18 Trip Idea for Thanksgiving Break
- 19 A day in Boston
- 20 Five nights in Yellowstone: Where to stay?
- 21 1 Week Too Long For Napa/Sonoma/Mendocino?
- 22 October Fall Foliage Itinerary
- 23 Avoiding Los Angeles Traffic
- 24 ONE DY ONE NIGHT IN LA
- 25 California's Central Coast