We are a group from Spain who is coming to your country to carry out the "whole" Rt66 next august. Unfortunately, we just can spend one day in NM, so we must decide whats better to visit, if Albuquerque or Sante Fe.
We´ll try to get both but we just have time to sleep one night in NM. So, what deserves more time to visit or it is much better to sleep there? We arrive from Texas.
I have been reading about both cities but Im not sure.... Consider that there are 6 people aged 30-35, so is important for us rather the best average among festivals, nightlife, live-music, gastronomy, cultural events, places to visit... I know it isnt an easy question...
Any other advice in this way about the route in NM is really appreciated!!!
Thanks in advance!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Nantucket/Hyannis ferry & ground transportation
- 2 NOLA, Savannah and Charleston
- 3 2 Week West Coast Travel with Family
- 4 GTG Boston-Cambridge July 12
- 5 First time to NOLA Sept 12-18
- 6 Road Trip Ideas
- 7 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 8 Florida's Finest
- 9 hawaii location for young couple needed
- 10 My Topic Title Child-friendly hotel, Long Island NY
- 11 First Trip To Lake Tahoe
- 12 Best way to see Oahu
- 13 Kauai Condo
- 14 Hawaii trip report
- 15 Need Rochester, NY, advice please
- 16 Kantishna vs Wonder Lake stop on shuttle bus
- 17 Itinerary/ timing Sedona-GC- esp Page
- 18 Bourbon Trail in Lexington
- 19 San Diego restaurant
- 20 Another high-end discount store opens in downtown SFMy Topic Title
- 21 Food Tours
- 22 Napa Valley Bachelorette Party!
- 23 Parking and trolley for Rubicon Trail hike by Lake Tahoe
- 24 Help! I goofed up my Grand Canyon trip planning!
- 25 15 days driving through California