We are a group from Spain who is coming to your country to carry out the "whole" Rt66 next august. Unfortunately, we just can spend one day in NM, so we must decide whats better to visit, if Albuquerque or Sante Fe.
We´ll try to get both but we just have time to sleep one night in NM. So, what deserves more time to visit or it is much better to sleep there? We arrive from Texas.
I have been reading about both cities but Im not sure.... Consider that there are 6 people aged 30-35, so is important for us rather the best average among festivals, nightlife, live-music, gastronomy, cultural events, places to visit... I know it isnt an easy question...
Any other advice in this way about the route in NM is really appreciated!!!
Thanks in advance!!
Santa Fe or Albuquerque
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 2 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 3 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 4 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 5 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 6 And now...The 100 Best Things to Eat in Philadelphia
- 7 Road Trip Sept/Oct (4 weeks) Key West-Carolina's-Nashville-Memphis-Dallas-Denver
- 8 Philadelphia
- 9 Arizona road trip any changes?
- 10 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 11 USA with a 3 year old
- 12 First family ski trip
- 13 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 14 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 15 NYC theatre broadway
- 16 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 17 Universal studios/Orlando
- 18 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 19 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 20 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 21 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 22 Über, peer sharing sites, and insurance
- 23 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 24 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 25 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!