We are a group from Spain who is coming to your country to carry out the "whole" Rt66 next august. Unfortunately, we just can spend one day in NM, so we must decide whats better to visit, if Albuquerque or Sante Fe.
We´ll try to get both but we just have time to sleep one night in NM. So, what deserves more time to visit or it is much better to sleep there? We arrive from Texas.
I have been reading about both cities but Im not sure.... Consider that there are 6 people aged 30-35, so is important for us rather the best average among festivals, nightlife, live-music, gastronomy, cultural events, places to visit... I know it isnt an easy question...
Any other advice in this way about the route in NM is really appreciated!!!
Thanks in advance!!
Santa Fe or Albuquerque
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 West Coast Road Trip
- 2 East Coast Road Trip
- 3 advice for San jose to Napa limo
- 4 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 5 Relaxing Honeymoon Week
- 6 4 week family trip ideas
- 7 Planning for Fall Foliage in NE, Oct 2015
- 8 Portland, OR to Crater Lake to Portland- most scenic route
- 9 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 10 Pirateland SC
- 11 4 day trip from Denver this fall - First time in the Rockies - Where to go?
- 12 San Diego with Kids
- 13 Metro Card Options
- 14 Maui itinerary
- 15 Glacier NP & Yellowstone NP 8 day trip Itinerary
- 16 New England Newbie - Help with 13 night itinerary - October
- 17 getting around DC
- 18 California
- 19 Road Trip: Seattle to San Francisco in November
- 20 Travel between Maui and Big Island
- 21 Trip Report - Banff & Jasper August 2014 on the Canadian board - Alberta
- 22 Oregon Wildfire Reports
- 23 Carmel by the sea to Las Vegas by road
- 24 Trip Report - Yellowstone & Grand Tetons National Parks - July 18-25, 2014
- 25 Car Rental UK Drivers License