We are a group from Spain who is coming to your country to carry out the "whole" Rt66 next august. Unfortunately, we just can spend one day in NM, so we must decide whats better to visit, if Albuquerque or Sante Fe.
We´ll try to get both but we just have time to sleep one night in NM. So, what deserves more time to visit or it is much better to sleep there? We arrive from Texas.
I have been reading about both cities but Im not sure.... Consider that there are 6 people aged 30-35, so is important for us rather the best average among festivals, nightlife, live-music, gastronomy, cultural events, places to visit... I know it isnt an easy question...
Any other advice in this way about the route in NM is really appreciated!!!
Thanks in advance!!
Santa Fe or Albuquerque
- 1 Bowers Museum - Need Restaurant Suggestions Nearby
- 2 St. Augustine, Florida
- 3 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 4 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 5 New Yorkers Live Longer - Health Initiatives Seem to Work
- 6 Fripp island
- 7 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 8 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 9 2nd visit to California wine country, recommendations needed.
- 10 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?
- 11 Help Requested for Winter Cross-Country Driving Move
- 12 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 13 Where should I move to?
- 14 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 15 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 16 Car service from JFK to lower Manhattan
- 17 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 18 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 19 Hotel near Public Theater
- 20 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 21 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 22 San Antonio
- 23 hotel near Met NYC
- 24 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 25 Oahu Information