We are a group from Spain who is coming to your country to carry out the "whole" Rt66 next august. Unfortunately, we just can spend one day in NM, so we must decide whats better to visit, if Albuquerque or Sante Fe.
We´ll try to get both but we just have time to sleep one night in NM. So, what deserves more time to visit or it is much better to sleep there? We arrive from Texas.
I have been reading about both cities but Im not sure.... Consider that there are 6 people aged 30-35, so is important for us rather the best average among festivals, nightlife, live-music, gastronomy, cultural events, places to visit... I know it isnt an easy question...
Any other advice in this way about the route in NM is really appreciated!!!
Thanks in advance!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://newmusclesupplements.com/postdrox/
- 2 http://nutrahealthtrimsite.com/lux-derma/
- 3 http://elevategffacts.com/xplosive-vital/
- 4 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 5 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 6 http://newmusclesupplements.com/postdrox/
- 7 Yellowstone
- 8 4 Days in Mass.
- 9 Opinions: key west accommodation
- 10 Bracebridge Dinner at the Ahwahnee Hotel
- 11 Where to stay to visit Glacier National Park
- 12 East Coast Road Trip - What maps to use?
- 13 Any Recent Travelers on I 80 in Iowa and Nebraska
- 14 Best Fall Foliage in NM and CO?
- 15 Uber availability on Long Island
- 16 Road Trip from Portland to San Francisco
- 17 Fort Myers Area
- 18 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 19 Help with vegas to phoenix national parks roadtrip in november
- 20 NYE in FLL or Miami Beach
- 21 Cross country road trip to the east coast- here we go...
- 22 Chinese restaurants in D.C.?
- 23 Christmas Day in NYC?
- 24 Washington visit...perhaps relocate
- 25 Spokane to Glacier NP