My Mom and I are going away for a long weekend in May. We are booked at the La Posada.
Wanted to see some favorites of everyone in that area -
My Mom is a real "foodie" - I am not but am happy to go along for the ride. Wine by the glass is important as we have different palates generally when it comes to wine. We would also like to take a hike over that weekend if it is a feasible thing that won't take too long. We enjoy shopping, eating, wine, spas, movies/shows/entertainment.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hamilton - Are There Bad Seats at the Rodgers?
- 2 Wedding gifts?
- 3 First Trip to New Mexico
- 4 Chicago marathon - Leaving hotel to MDW
- 5 Seattle?
- 6 united airlines flight reservations number 1844 922 7448 travel now
- 7 Where to Stay Northern New Mexico in November
- 8 Other Manhattan Hotels
- 9 Warning: Recent increase in violent crime in New Orleans' French Quarter
- 10 NYC lodging help needed for Oct 12-15
- 11 November redwoods trip
- 12 Cape Cod Biking & Lodging
- 13 2 weeks in Alaska with kids
- 14 costco Big island
- 15 Layover
- 16 Washington DC to Niagara Falls
- 17 Spring Break trip to National Park
- 18 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 19 Luxury Mountain Resort in PA or WV for sightseeing
- 20 Destination and route guidance needed for Oct trip to New England.
- 21 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 22 20th Anniversary NYC Fringe Festival
- 23 Charleston - how long to stay?
- 24 Florida couples first trip to Maine
- 25 San Diego Sunset or La Jolla