My Mom and I are going away for a long weekend in May. We are booked at the La Posada.
Wanted to see some favorites of everyone in that area -
My Mom is a real "foodie" - I am not but am happy to go along for the ride. Wine by the glass is important as we have different palates generally when it comes to wine. We would also like to take a hike over that weekend if it is a feasible thing that won't take too long. We enjoy shopping, eating, wine, spas, movies/shows/entertainment.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 9 am - 5pm layover LAX - what to do?
- 2 Alaska Itinerary - Suggestions & Comments Please
- 3 Route Planning for East USA
- 4 6 full days in Colorado Itinerary Ideas
- 5 California Coast Road-Trip Must-Sees
- 6 Midway to U of Chicago
- 7 Help PLS Philli or Boston
- 8 NYC - 10 Nights - Itinerary Feedback
- 9 Family spring break destinations on the N.E. coast
- 10 DC Cherry Blossoms 2017
- 11 Summer trip
- 12 Where to Stay in Philly in April?
- 13 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 14 How many states have you been to?
- 15 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 16 My quickie roadtrip to Philly - art, photos, food, and some good karma.
- 17 Jersey shore town recommendation for July 4th weeekend
- 18 Where to stay in Glacier NP
- 19 Alaska in First Week of Sept
- 20 family road trip from SF to Portland to Seattle
- 21 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 22 San Diego to Vancouver in 14 Days
- 23 Pacific Northwest with daughters
- 24 Gros Ventre campsite availability mid Sept
- 25 Florida keys trip