My Mom and I are going away for a long weekend in May. We are booked at the La Posada.
Wanted to see some favorites of everyone in that area -
My Mom is a real "foodie" - I am not but am happy to go along for the ride. Wine by the glass is important as we have different palates generally when it comes to wine. We would also like to take a hike over that weekend if it is a feasible thing that won't take too long. We enjoy shopping, eating, wine, spas, movies/shows/entertainment.
Thanks in advance!
Santa Fe Mom and daughter weekend -
- 1 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 2 Antelope Canyon, Zion, and Bryce advice needed
- 3 visiting Arizona area for 18 days from May19th 2014
- 4 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 5 San Antonio
- 6 Zion or Death Valley for 2 days in December?
- 7 Vero Beach FL
- 8 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 9 Spending a week in Palm Springs in February
- 10 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 11 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 12 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 13 Question about Boulder area
- 14 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 15 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 16 Christmas Holidays in Arizona
- 17 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?
- 18 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 19 Paul Rabe - A West Chester Question
- 20 Moonstruck Patisserie - Hilo ~ wow!!
- 21 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 22 Sightseeing and restaurants in LA
- 23 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 24 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 25 let's do a new Hawaii countdown