My Mom and I are going away for a long weekend in May. We are booked at the La Posada.
Wanted to see some favorites of everyone in that area -
My Mom is a real "foodie" - I am not but am happy to go along for the ride. Wine by the glass is important as we have different palates generally when it comes to wine. We would also like to take a hike over that weekend if it is a feasible thing that won't take too long. We enjoy shopping, eating, wine, spas, movies/shows/entertainment.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Ouray to Aspen or Carbondale to Estes
- 2 Luau Worth the Money or Not?
- 3 Northern California Gardens.
- 4 Sunset at Haleakala Summit - Maui, Hawaii
- 5 Papakolea Beach/Green Sand Beach - Big Island, Hawaii
- 6 Planning a 12-13 Day Cali Trip SF to SD
- 7 Charleston Itinerary Feedback Please
- 8 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 9 Florida with a 2 year old
- 10 Train from east cost to west coast
- 11 Where to go for a long winter vacation in Florida, Panama City Beach??
- 12 Route 66
- 13 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 14 good restaurant near Nawiliwili port, Kauai
- 15 Uber from Baton Rouge to N.O. Airport
- 16 Civilian Visit to Schofield Barracks and Kolekole Pass
- 17 Walking at Ka'anapali Beach
- 18 Solo Trip to Mid-West
- 19 Arches or Zion?
- 20 3wks in USA, flying in & out of LA, in Jan 2018
- 21 Which National Park summer 2018 with kids
- 22 Hiking from Aspen to Crested Butte
- 23 Any nice condo's to stay in Seaside, Florida?
- 24 Driving through Chicago area to Wisconsin
- 25 Restaurant recommendations in falmouth/mashpee, ma area