My Mom and I are going away for a long weekend in May. We are booked at the La Posada.
Wanted to see some favorites of everyone in that area -
My Mom is a real "foodie" - I am not but am happy to go along for the ride. Wine by the glass is important as we have different palates generally when it comes to wine. We would also like to take a hike over that weekend if it is a feasible thing that won't take too long. We enjoy shopping, eating, wine, spas, movies/shows/entertainment.
Thanks in advance!
Santa Fe Mom and daughter weekend -
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 2 Lewis and Clark route
- 3 Itinerary opinions
- 4 The Seedy Side of Key West
- 5 Washington/Oregon....trip ideas
- 6 Concert at Red Rocks in CO
- 7 Shuttle from RSW to Naples, FL
- 8 Will have five days in Savannah
- 9 Driving from Denver to Aspen Oct. 2
- 10 A weekend escape around cooperstown ny
- 11 Need some shade in Key West
- 12 No accomodation in Hana...should we forget about it?
- 13 Exploring Los Angeles with Tom (but not maitaitom)
- 14 New England in the fall
- 15 Our perfect day in Key West
- 16 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 17 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 18 Mesa Verde
- 19 Vail or Aspen in summertime?
- 20 Long Beach Aquarium Trip
- 21 A tour of an Amish Community near Midland MI
- 22 Paved bike path near Bryce Canyon, through Red Canyon
- 23 Help w road trip from Huntington Beach to SF, skipping LA area
- 24 Recommendations for accommodation in San Diego?
- 25 Help on which island(s) for Scuba Divers