I want to plan a weekend trip for December 16-19 to Santa Fe to celebrate sister's 60th birthday. There will be 2 couples. Looking for 2 hotel rooms or a home/condo/suite suitable for 4. Are the hotels typically booked at this time or will there be holiday specials available. I want to stay near the plaza and pay not more than around $200 per night per couple. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Santa Fe Lodging in December
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 2 Return to Utah - New Sites
- 3 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 4 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 5 Oahu ideas
- 6 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 7 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 8 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 9 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 10 Best places to move to Florida?
- 11 West Coast Bound End of March
- 12 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 13 Philly sports fans: bar needed...and running route.
- 14 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 15 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 16 Key Largo, FL
- 17 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 18 Death Valley in June
- 19 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 20 Rodeo Near Tulsa or Woodward?
- 21 San Diego grocery stores
- 22 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 23 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 24 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 25 Southern California Dining Guide - 2014/2015