I want to plan a weekend trip for December 16-19 to Santa Fe to celebrate sister's 60th birthday. There will be 2 couples. Looking for 2 hotel rooms or a home/condo/suite suitable for 4. Are the hotels typically booked at this time or will there be holiday specials available. I want to stay near the plaza and pay not more than around $200 per night per couple. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Santa Fe Lodging in December
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Boston/Fenway park
- 2 VRBO/Airbnb rental status in San Francisco
- 3 Downtown Denver restaurant recommendation, please~
- 4 Hardly Strictly Bluegrass
- 5 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 6 3 Days in Denver area- want to hike and bike, stay in Boulder or Denver?
- 7 Atlanta with kids
- 8 Which NYC subway should I take?
- 9 Any nice Family Camps near Lake Winnepesauki?
- 10 Where to stay with kids in Nashville
- 11 New York City Restaurants
- 12 Searching For The Rhythm Of Florida
- 13 Cabaret seating at Studio 54 - huh?
- 14 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 15 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 16 Alexandria or Georgetown
- 17 East Coast road trip from Boston to Washington DC
- 18 Spring Has Officially Sprung in Central Park
- 19 Family Camp in Maine
- 20 San Diego
- 21 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 22 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 23 Timeshare Nightmares
- 24 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 25 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles