Meeting my two daughters, their husbands and my sister in Santa Fe, plus wife and I in April. We will be there on the 14th thru the 21st. Daughter has a time share to swap and is attempting to get two units. But we alll will be staying at the www.lasbrisasdesantafe.com My sister/wife and I will be sharing a two bedroom, two bath for $100 pernight and we are getting ready to make a reservation. I have seen good comments about this complex. Has anyone used these accommoditions? Location is a bit outside the old town area, but we are all walkers. Thoughts? Richard
Santa Fe family gathering
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 2 New York City Restaurants
- 3 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 4 Timeshare Nightmares
- 5 Advice on a Hamptons Day Trip
- 6 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 7 Downtown Denver restaurant recommendation, please~
- 8 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 9 Which NYC subway should I take?
- 10 Helicopter tours from Vegas to Grand Canyon
- 11 Chicago Architectural River Tours - which one for us?
- 12 Where to stay with kids in Nashville
- 13 East Coast road trip from Boston to Washington DC
- 14 Brooklyn why?
- 15 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 16 Cab Cost from McCarren to Venetian Hotel?
- 17 New York City Subway Fare Payment
- 18 Rafting in Wisconsin
- 19 Cocoa Beach Restaurant Recommendations near Courtyard Cocoa Beach
- 20 Hawaii Trip. Paradise Lost (Or At Least Misplaced)
- 21 Phoenix restaurants
- 22 5 week in US/Mexico
- 23 Camping at Grand Canyon, Bryce, Zion and Arches
- 24 10 day trip to California
- 25 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier