Meeting my two daughters, their husbands and my sister in Santa Fe, plus wife and I in April. We will be there on the 14th thru the 21st. Daughter has a time share to swap and is attempting to get two units. But we alll will be staying at the www.lasbrisasdesantafe.com My sister/wife and I will be sharing a two bedroom, two bath for $100 pernight and we are getting ready to make a reservation. I have seen good comments about this complex. Has anyone used these accommoditions? Location is a bit outside the old town area, but we are all walkers. Thoughts? Richard
Santa Fe family gathering
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 USA with a 3 year old
- 2 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 3 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 4 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 5 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 6 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 7 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 8 San Diego parks and attractions
- 9 Alaska
- 10 Grand Circle Trip report, Arizona and Utah
- 11 What to do in Long Beach for a weekend?
- 12 Budget friendly long beach California restaurants
- 13 Arizona road trip any changes?
- 14 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 15 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 16 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road
- 17 Accomodations in Seattle for 15
- 18 Universal studios/Orlando
- 19 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 20 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 21 First family ski trip
- 22 AUSTIN HOTEL
- 23 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 24 driver for airport pick up in NY
- 25 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!