A relative is getting married in Pescadero, CA in November. We would like to arrange a winery tour to 3 or 4 wineries in the area. We have use of the resort shuttle but need to make the tour arrangements. Any suggestions of nearby wineries is greatly appreciated. Because of the location of the resort, all of the wine areas seem to be about an hour away, give or take 10 minutes. Are there tour companies that may be better to use, as opposed to me putting the pieces together myself? I have found random information on the Corallitos/Aptos, Scotts Valley/Felton, and Half Moon Bay areas. Is any area better than the other? Are any of the wines produced better than the others? Are any of the tours better than the others? Help . . . .
Santa Cruz wineries
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Upcoming Projects In Kolkata
- 2 American Honeymoon in March
- 3 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 4 Boston in winter?
- 5 Best route home from page, az to ny?
- 6 Young Couple Needs Apartment Rental Advice in/around Orlando
- 7 best places to visit in winter through WV to North Carolina
- 8 Best way to spend a few hours in Greater Los Angeles?
- 9 Midway to Mag. Mile area -- cab or public transport?
- 10 charlotte
- 11 New York City in April
- 12 Elephant Man Preview on Broadway with Bradley Cooper
- 13 Long Beach - alternative lodging to Queen Mary but close by
- 14 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 15 Public Transportation to DC and NY from Baltimore Area
- 16 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 17 san fran sightseeing
- 18 Transportation from Seattle to Vancouver BC
- 19 Need beach location for summer family reunion.
- 20 Help?! I-40 or I-20 across Southeast US this week? (Construction delays?)
- 21 Baytown, Texas
- 22 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 23 Moving from VA to CT
- 24 New Orleans pictures
- 25 Colonial williamsburg Lodge at Christmas