A relative is getting married in Pescadero, CA in November. We would like to arrange a winery tour to 3 or 4 wineries in the area. We have use of the resort shuttle but need to make the tour arrangements. Any suggestions of nearby wineries is greatly appreciated. Because of the location of the resort, all of the wine areas seem to be about an hour away, give or take 10 minutes. Are there tour companies that may be better to use, as opposed to me putting the pieces together myself? I have found random information on the Corallitos/Aptos, Scotts Valley/Felton, and Half Moon Bay areas. Is any area better than the other? Are any of the wines produced better than the others? Are any of the tours better than the others? Help . . . .
Santa Cruz wineries
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotel Recommendations in downtown Austin
- 2 Hilton Midtown New York
- 3 YNP, GT and Driggs 10 day trip 8/13-8/22 - great time was had by all!
- 4 4th thread on East Coast trip.
- 5 Tour companies
- 6 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 7 JoeTro's San Antonio trip report
- 8 Best way to drive from Newport RI to Salem MA?
- 9 Round trip from Chicago
- 10 NYC Neighbourhoods
- 11 East Coast trip in 11 full days.
- 12 Netrate Concepts-Hotel Pricing?
- 13 Bob Denver... Where are you?
- 14 Los Abrigados Sedona Arizona
- 15 Honeymoon roadtrip SF-Seattle
- 16 New York - October with 7 yr old
- 17 Apartment Rentals DC
- 18 Road Trip from San Francisco - Hwy 1 to Carmel area or Yosemite??
- 19 Sundance Grand Canyon tours
- 20 10 days in Big Island and Kauai
- 21 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving from SF to LA in 3d/2n
- 22 Vegas hotels for families
- 23 John Denver - Rocky Mountain High
- 24 Autumn trip in in the Northeast United States
- 25 new york plays