A relative is getting married in Pescadero, CA in November. We would like to arrange a winery tour to 3 or 4 wineries in the area. We have use of the resort shuttle but need to make the tour arrangements. Any suggestions of nearby wineries is greatly appreciated. Because of the location of the resort, all of the wine areas seem to be about an hour away, give or take 10 minutes. Are there tour companies that may be better to use, as opposed to me putting the pieces together myself? I have found random information on the Corallitos/Aptos, Scotts Valley/Felton, and Half Moon Bay areas. Is any area better than the other? Are any of the wines produced better than the others? Are any of the tours better than the others? Help . . . .
Santa Cruz wineries
View all United States activity »
- 1 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 2 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 3 Question about Boulder area
- 4 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 5 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 6 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 7 Spending a week in Palm Springs in February
- 8 Christmas Holidays in Arizona
- 9 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?
- 10 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 11 Paul Rabe - A West Chester Question
- 12 Vero Beach FL
- 13 Moonstruck Patisserie - Hilo ~ wow!!
- 14 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 15 Sightseeing and restaurants in LA
- 16 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 17 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 18 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 19 First timers in Kauai--would love advice/suggestions
- 20 What is the United Lounge like at LAX?
- 21 visiting Arizona area for 18 days from May19th 2014
- 22 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 23 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 24 Savannah or Charleston- If you had to choose.
- 25 Hike down the Grand Canyon in February?