A relative is getting married in Pescadero, CA in November. We would like to arrange a winery tour to 3 or 4 wineries in the area. We have use of the resort shuttle but need to make the tour arrangements. Any suggestions of nearby wineries is greatly appreciated. Because of the location of the resort, all of the wine areas seem to be about an hour away, give or take 10 minutes. Are there tour companies that may be better to use, as opposed to me putting the pieces together myself? I have found random information on the Corallitos/Aptos, Scotts Valley/Felton, and Half Moon Bay areas. Is any area better than the other? Are any of the wines produced better than the others? Are any of the tours better than the others? Help . . . .
Santa Cruz wineries
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Kennebunkport and....?
- 2 Jersey City Parking
- 3 Spring Break in California: San Francisco, Yosemite and up the coast
- 4 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 5 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 6 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier
- 7 Travel West Coast
- 8 Cute towns in VIrginia for boutique shopping and restaurants
- 9 2 weeks in FL, Savannah and Charleston
- 10 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving
- 11 An overnight stay in NYC to see 2 shows
- 12 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas trip report
- 13 Colorado in the summer!
- 14 Where to go in Maine?
- 15 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 16 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 17 New York City Restaurants
- 18 Hotels in LA ... I know...how long is a piece of string type question...
- 19 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 20 Favorite Washington, DC restaurants
- 21 Napa Girls Getaway - Need hotel advice
- 22 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 23 Place for a drink where kids are allowed? An NYC question.
- 24 Grand Staircase Esclante National Monument
- 25 Grand Circle Itinerary Utah