A relative is getting married in Pescadero, CA in November. We would like to arrange a winery tour to 3 or 4 wineries in the area. We have use of the resort shuttle but need to make the tour arrangements. Any suggestions of nearby wineries is greatly appreciated. Because of the location of the resort, all of the wine areas seem to be about an hour away, give or take 10 minutes. Are there tour companies that may be better to use, as opposed to me putting the pieces together myself? I have found random information on the Corallitos/Aptos, Scotts Valley/Felton, and Half Moon Bay areas. Is any area better than the other? Are any of the wines produced better than the others? Are any of the tours better than the others? Help . . . .
Santa Cruz wineries
- 1 Moms and Kids Catalina Island - Mini Trip Report
- 2 Flying within the US, ID Question!
- 3 Road Trip from Tahoe to the Tetons and Yellowstone
- 4 Can you help me complete my itinerary?
- 5 South Dakota--last minute trip; deciding where to stay in Black Hills
- 6 Seeking recs for centrally located quality hotel in LA
- 7 Chicago Architectural Tours
- 8 San Francisco - Exploratorium
- 9 Las vegas hotels--can't make up my mind, help!
- 10 Los Angeles to Santa Fe, NM: Take I-40 or I-10?
- 11 Updates from Hanalei
- 12 Tale of Two Siblings in Kauai...how did we end up in Honolulu?
- 13 Northwest Trip
- 14 Two days in Aug near Denver or Colorado Springs - suggestions?
- 15 Death Valley in November
- 16 Charleston, SC and Wild Dunes
- 17 Maui 10-night Hotel Itinerary
- 18 2nd Choice"Cute Town" betw ALB Albany Airport-Lake George-Take TWO
- 19 Fenway Park Ticket Guru's
- 20 Blue ridge parkway
- 21 Charleston Restaurant week Visit - Q's
- 22 four nights in the Finger Lakes
- 23 timeshare: good idea or no? Please help!
- 24 Western NC Zipline
- 25 Best places to stay between LA and San Francisco