A relative is getting married in Pescadero, CA in November. We would like to arrange a winery tour to 3 or 4 wineries in the area. We have use of the resort shuttle but need to make the tour arrangements. Any suggestions of nearby wineries is greatly appreciated. Because of the location of the resort, all of the wine areas seem to be about an hour away, give or take 10 minutes. Are there tour companies that may be better to use, as opposed to me putting the pieces together myself? I have found random information on the Corallitos/Aptos, Scotts Valley/Felton, and Half Moon Bay areas. Is any area better than the other? Are any of the wines produced better than the others? Are any of the tours better than the others? Help . . . .
Santa Cruz wineries
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
- 2 Priceline: bid for walkable to Alamo/Riverwalk in San Antonio. Possible?
- 3 Hotels in North Philadelphia
- 4 Restaurant recommendations for lower east side & upper west side
- 5 Niagara Falls-- US side or Canada
- 6 6 Weeks in the U.S./ London with Two 60ish Young At Heart
- 7 palm desert, CA
- 8 Restaurant recommendations for Washington DC - city centre
- 9 Scouting Mt. Dora, Florida
- 10 Turning right with red traffic light ?
- 11 San Fran experts: need help with Bay vista points
- 12 Stubhub and NFL Tickets
- 13 Great Smoky Mountains: Asheville or Bryson City?
- 14 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 15 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 16 Houston in September
- 17 weather i antelope canyon in December
- 18 Road trip from Oakville to Vermont, Maine, Boston - too much in 7 days?
- 19 Suggested Itinerary for Grand Canyon and Utah National Parks in two weeks
- 20 Itinerary for solo traveler to Maui, Hawaii
- 21 Hawaii Trip - Maui, Kauai and Honolulu in 9 days
- 22 Driving from NYC to Montreal - pls recommend a place to eat in upstate NY
- 23 New York Trip
- 24 Balloon fest hotels
- 25 Aloha from Paradise (aka Kauai)