A relative is getting married in Pescadero, CA in November. We would like to arrange a winery tour to 3 or 4 wineries in the area. We have use of the resort shuttle but need to make the tour arrangements. Any suggestions of nearby wineries is greatly appreciated. Because of the location of the resort, all of the wine areas seem to be about an hour away, give or take 10 minutes. Are there tour companies that may be better to use, as opposed to me putting the pieces together myself? I have found random information on the Corallitos/Aptos, Scotts Valley/Felton, and Half Moon Bay areas. Is any area better than the other? Are any of the wines produced better than the others? Are any of the tours better than the others? Help . . . .
Santa Cruz wineries
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Boston suggestions
- 2 Ben Landa
- 3 4 week family trip ideas
- 4 Long Weekend Travel - Where to?
- 5 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving fr PAlto/Sequoia/GC/LV/Palo Alto
- 6 Need a Hampton Restaurant Suggestion
- 7 Restaurant recommendations for Ft. Lauderdale
- 8 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 9 Looking for Next Destination
- 10 Tucson area flooding
- 11 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of
- 12 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w
- 13 Cabo cancelled, so where shall 14 of us go for childless long wknd??
- 14 West Coast Road Trip
- 15 Glacier NP & Yellowstone NP 8 day trip Itinerary
- 16 Albuquerque to Vegas drive and sights
- 17 Driving from Las Vegas to Santa Fe - A few questions.
- 18 Seattle : Airport to Hotel best/economical transportation??
- 19 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 20 first time in AZ
- 21 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 22 Eating at south Lake Tahoe
- 23 Las Vegas to San Francisco in October - best route
- 24 Staying at holiday inn express midtown manhattan
- 25 Trip Report - New York & Washington DC – May 30 – June 4, 2014