My husband and I will be in Santa Barbara for a wedding. Could anyone recommend some nice restaurants in the area? I know there are a lot of seafood restaurants in Santa Barbara, but my husband doesn't eat seafood.
Santa Barbara restaurant recommendations?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Need a recommendation for lodging on Kauai (North or South side of Island)
- 2 Las Vegas in March
- 3 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas
- 4 Road Trip From Miami to New York, Ideas please!
- 5 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 6 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 7 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 8 Vail, Aspen, or Park City?
- 9 Stopover between Las Vegas and Yosemite
- 10 Suggested route for National Park's drive, starting in Glacier NP.........
- 11 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 12 Hana hotels in August
- 13 from Moab to Bryce
- 14 Driving Seattle to Lethbridge
- 15 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 16 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 17 Smoky Mountains via Blue Ridge Parkway
- 18 September Long Weekend in SW Colorado
- 19 Dessert with a view in Monterey?
- 20 Berkshires
- 21 Spring Break in Charleston
- 22 Where is the best shrimp on Oahu
- 23 Jersey Shore to NYC?
- 24 Hana question
- 25 Sea world San Diego