We will be attending a wedding in Santa Barbara in October and will need a hotel for about three nights. Do you have a favorite place? Budget is not a big deal, but I probably couldn't go as high as the Four Seasons. Walking distance to the beach would be nice. Thanks for the suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Driving from San Francisco Airport to San Rafael
- 2 60th birthday trip to Vermont, NH, Maine in October
- 3 Need Advice For Trip with 16year old son-
- 4 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 5 Travel suggestions from Mystic, CT to Bar Harbor, Maine
- 6 Black Hills, Mount Rushmore, Badlands Trip Report
- 7 Southwest charging USD15/ for early bird check in
- 8 Depot Bay OR
- 9 Seattle 5 day Itinerary
- 10 A June trip to Kauai
- 11 Do you have suggestions on my first roadtrip South-West USA?
- 12 Across the United States by Train
- 13 Phone SIM
- 14 Road trip lower 48 to juneau
- 15 Transit Advisory July 4, 2016 Local Transit will be on a hoilday schedule
- 16 Sacramento to South Lake Tahoe to Riverside, CA
- 17 Transportation from downtown Miami to Ft. Lauderdale airport
- 18 Trip Idea for Thanksgiving Break
- 19 A day in Boston
- 20 Five nights in Yellowstone: Where to stay?
- 21 1 Week Too Long For Napa/Sonoma/Mendocino?
- 22 October Fall Foliage Itinerary
- 23 Avoiding Los Angeles Traffic
- 24 ONE DY ONE NIGHT IN LA
- 25 California's Central Coast