We will be attending a wedding in Santa Barbara in October and will need a hotel for about three nights. Do you have a favorite place? Budget is not a big deal, but I probably couldn't go as high as the Four Seasons. Walking distance to the beach would be nice. Thanks for the suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Car-less in Atlanta (by Train)
- 2 Sarasota, Florida, good value hotels
- 3 Seafood In Cannon Beach
- 4 Late night eating in Kauai
- 5 Florida Beach Hotel
- 6 Savannah in st patrick's weekend?
- 7 Phoneix - The City of Sunshine
- 8 Considering a vacation in Texas this year
- 9 Road trip from North Carolina to Maine
- 10 Inn at Cocoa Beach Hotel
- 11 Alaska independent tour for group
- 12 Hamilton Broadway
- 13 Port Angelas -Vegas
- 14 Texas area with nature AND proximity to a city?
- 15 Washington DC with kids
- 16 My road trip through southern US.
- 17 Native and Natural Interests near the Grand Canyon
- 18 Florida Nature Trip
- 19 help from a true New Yorker.
- 20 4 days in wine country. Where should we stay?
- 21 Road trip through southern US states - must-see suggestions?
- 22 8 Days in Yellowstone/GTNP
- 23 Our House Has no Hot Tub - Where to Soak in Crested Butte
- 24 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016
- 25 Safety Concerns