We will be attending a wedding in Santa Barbara in October and will need a hotel for about three nights. Do you have a favorite place? Budget is not a big deal, but I probably couldn't go as high as the Four Seasons. Walking distance to the beach would be nice. Thanks for the suggestions.
Santa Barbara hotel
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Sonoma and Napa Wine Country - How bad is it after the quake?
- 2 San Francisco - mid October
- 3 East Coast trip including DC, New York and surrounding areas.
- 4 A few NYC questions about 9/11 memorial tours and more.
- 5 Vegas hotels for families
- 6 Key West Dry Tortugas
- 7 Part Three of an 18 Day RV trip - Seward
- 8 Studio-size Apartments, Guest Houses for rent, Ojai and Ventura
- 9 Beaufort, NC or Wilmington, NC?
- 10 Scouting trip for possible move to SoCal -- advice on itin, please
- 11 Finally!!! Santa Fe/ Albuquerque Family Christmas Break 2014
- 12 best area to stay in san diego
- 13 Pizza Recs in the Bronx Area
- 14 Where to go to hear good Hawaiian Music in Kauai?
- 15 Two airports to choose from?
- 16 Santa Barbara Itinerary Help Needed
- 17 layover
- 18 Palm Desert California recommendations for dining
- 19 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 20 Which cross-country route, I-40 or I-80?
- 21 Part Four of an 18 Day RV trip - Homer
- 22 A weekend in Boston area with Friends (including 2 teenagers)
- 23 Kayaking to Chinaman Hat/Kaneohe Bay Sandbar/offshore Islands in Dec?
- 24 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 25 Mequite NV, Where to Stay for One Night?