I want to stay 2-3 nights in Santa Barbara and need a recommendation for a hotel or B and B
for under $200. I want to br within walking distance to the central part of the city.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 How to break up trip between San Francisco and Laguna Niguel
- 2 Marthas Vineyard Ferry Questions
- 3 Michigan advice needed
- 4 Minneapolis to Yellowstone and back.
- 5 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 6 Easy to Moderate Hikes - Moab Area
- 7 New Orleans to Savannah two weeks
- 8 Brit worried about weather in Santa Barbara !
- 9 16 Days Utah National Parks
- 10 Mill Valley California Walks and Hikes
- 11 Texas exploring for 18 days
- 12 North Fork Vineyards/ Greenport Long Island trip planning
- 13 7 days in Colorado with Family
- 14 If you could have one meal in Vegas, what would it be?
- 15 Day Trip Reports? May/June
- 16 Taos area Spa or Resort Hotels
- 17 Visiting NYC - stay in Herlem or Jersey City?
- 18 Magazine St. and Garden District favorites
- 19 A quick trip to New Orleans - Dec 2010
- 20 large suitcase as carry-on on amtrak train
- 21 First Trip to New Orleans
- 22 Las Vegas Show Advice for Beatles Fan
- 23 TRYP Hotel in NYC?
- 24 Off the beaten track in the deep south
- 25 15 Nt Feb Trip (7 in Waikiki). Possible to do South Kauai & Big Island?