I want to stay 2-3 nights in Santa Barbara and need a recommendation for a hotel or B and B
for under $200. I want to br within walking distance to the central part of the city.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 family road trip from SF to Portland to Seattle
- 2 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 3 Alaska in First Week of Sept
- 4 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 5 Gros Ventre campsite availability mid Sept
- 6 Where would you live for a year if housing was paid for?
- 7 Honeymoon out west.
- 8 Guest Ranch - Montana/Wyoming
- 9 Chicago to Charleston
- 10 Retiring in NM?
- 11 New Orleans to Memphis and back
- 12 Route Planning for East USA
- 13 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 14 Utah National Parks visit
- 15 Hiking the Narrows, Zion National Park
- 16 Dallas for the first time. Rent car? Activities?
- 17 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 18 A Puffin, a Whale, and a Moose walk into a bar. In Maine
- 19 universal studios and disney
- 20 Visit to St. Simons Island, Georgia
- 21 Hotel Valencia, San Antonio RiverWalk
- 22 How many states have you been to?
- 23 Quick Trip to D.C. In April
- 24 USA, Trip to the south
- 25 Comment Needed: 22 Days - West Cost (California & LV)