I want to stay 2-3 nights in Santa Barbara and need a recommendation for a hotel or B and B
for under $200. I want to br within walking distance to the central part of the city.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Currency and hotels
- 2 2016/17 Ski Season Opens
- 3 Advertising Sublets in NYC Now Illegal - Air BnB Has Pulled Listings
- 4 Getty center and Getty Villa
- 5 Christmas Dinner in NYC?
- 6 Arizona in winter
- 7 Eastern California Winter Roadtrip
- 8 Travel in Houston and surrounding area
- 9 Vegas with toddler twins
- 10 Las Vegas Vacation
- 11 OHare car service north suburbs
- 12 Washington DC Trip in December with Small Children
- 13 Restaurant Recommendations mid-city Manhattan
- 14 disneyland
- 15 Paris-Room Selection Advice Needed ASAP for last minute trip. TIA.
- 16 Key West
- 17 Glacier and Grand Tetons: June or July
- 18 LA! Active, FUN couple - area to stay/itenerary
- 19 Savannah and Charleston over New Years.
- 20 moving to Florida
- 21 Warmth in December without Zika??
- 22 DC restaurant report
- 23 Trip Report: San Francisco, Monterey, Wine Country
- 24 The famous SF -> Seattle road trip
- 25 Northern California Redwoods