I think we will visit Santa Barbara and Carmel the week before thanksgiving. thought we might do the Reagan library while in Santa Barbara... How far of a drive, anything else to see or places to stop at that day? What are some nice towns to stop at when driving to Carmel? Any recommended hikes in Carmel? Favorite wineries in Santa Barbara? Other favorites in this area? We have been before and always wanted to return.
Santa Barbara and. Carmel
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Visiting Denver
- 2 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 3 Denver in a half day
- 4 Visiting Denver
- 5 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 6 Alternatives to Disney in Florida
- 7 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 8 First family ski trip
- 9 Safe Way of renting property in Orlando
- 10 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 11 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 12 Return to Utah - New Sites
- 13 Oahu ideas
- 14 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 15 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 16 Best places to move to Florida?
- 17 West Coast Bound End of March
- 18 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 19 Philly sports fans: bar needed...and running route.
- 20 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 21 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 22 Key Largo, FL
- 23 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 24 Death Valley in June
- 25 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle