I think we will visit Santa Barbara and Carmel the week before thanksgiving. thought we might do the Reagan library while in Santa Barbara... How far of a drive, anything else to see or places to stop at that day? What are some nice towns to stop at when driving to Carmel? Any recommended hikes in Carmel? Favorite wineries in Santa Barbara? Other favorites in this area? We have been before and always wanted to return.
Santa Barbara and. Carmel
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Coronado Ferry
- 2 Italian cookies in Minneapolis area
- 3 WEST YELLOWSTONE TO GLACIER NP?
- 4 Unique but reasonable restaurants in Las Vegas
- 5 Maine in latter half of September
- 6 SC/GA/FL Coastal City Questions & Insect Issues
- 7 Acoma vs. Taos Pueblos
- 8 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 9 Colorado trip
- 10 NY to Asheville then country place to stay
- 11 roast beef dinner in Manhattan
- 12 DC - WW2 flyover
- 13 Colorado trip in early May
- 14 Cape cod and Acadia
- 15 Mukilteo to Whidbey Is. via Deception Pass & a ferry return??
- 16 Sedona - ladies trips- suggestions on where to stay and time of year?
- 17 Florida - Bradenton or Fort Lauderdale
- 18 Washington and oregon help with itinerary
- 19 Scottsdale, Sedona, Grand Canyon
- 20 Cumberland Island and Surrounding Area
- 21 Have you ever heard of a place called Page, Arz?
- 22 Minneapolis hotel - special occasion
- 23 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 24 First visit in New Mexico
- 25 Business trip SFO - LAX and Standard Hotel