I think we will visit Santa Barbara and Carmel the week before thanksgiving. thought we might do the Reagan library while in Santa Barbara... How far of a drive, anything else to see or places to stop at that day? What are some nice towns to stop at when driving to Carmel? Any recommended hikes in Carmel? Favorite wineries in Santa Barbara? Other favorites in this area? We have been before and always wanted to return.
Santa Barbara and. Carmel
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Centrally located hotel in Philadelphia
- 2 Suggested route for National Park's drive, starting in Glacier NP.........
- 3 Where to stay and what to do in New York!?
- 4 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 5 Maui - Haleakala
- 6 Where to stay in Boston and how to get to Stowe
- 7 Ft. Myers Beach Hotels
- 8 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 9 Family Beach Vacation in December
- 10 Road Trip From Miami to New York, Ideas please!
- 11 California San Diego area lodging
- 12 Where is the best shrimp on Oahu
- 13 Bar Harbor and Boston
- 14 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 15 Broadway show suggestions April 22 or 23
- 16 Kauai Garden tours
- 17 Utah 2
- 18 Las Vegas in March
- 19 Chicago to New England Road trip
- 20 One week roundtrip LAX - Advice Please
- 21 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 22 Great Smoky Mountains - family driving trip
- 23 Budget hotels in Ft Meyers
- 24 Montana- what are must see places?
- 25 Orlando parks advice