I think we will visit Santa Barbara and Carmel the week before thanksgiving. thought we might do the Reagan library while in Santa Barbara... How far of a drive, anything else to see or places to stop at that day? What are some nice towns to stop at when driving to Carmel? Any recommended hikes in Carmel? Favorite wineries in Santa Barbara? Other favorites in this area? We have been before and always wanted to return.
Santa Barbara and. Carmel
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Scenic Route from Washington, DC to NC Outer Banks
- 2 Need Bryce Canyon Advice
- 3 National Forrest Service - Photography Restrictions
- 4 Weekend in Indianapolis, any pretty drives you can suggest?
- 5 Rittenhouse restaurants?
- 6 Looking for Next Destination
- 7 Worst Restaurants in America
- 8 Boston: Hamersly's closing
- 9 Salem public transportation- how early or late??
- 10 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 11 Halloween in California on Hwy 1
- 12 Fall color yet?
- 13 Megabus, Tripper, or Boltbus from Wash DC to NYC. Which one is better?
- 14 New England in the fall
- 15 Yosemite Lodging
- 16 Don't rent from Avis Car Rental
- 17 Steakhouse Suggestion in Boston Please
- 18 Sequoia and King's Canyon NP Lodging options
- 19 Lucerne Switzerland for two days in september 2015
- 20 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 21 N California trip questions
- 22 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 23 Nantucket, Cape Cod, Martha's Vineyard and/or Boston Honeymoon
- 24 Colorado aspen updates
- 25 St Augustine Hotels, what area?