We're heading south and decided to take 101 and stop in Santa Barbara for a couple of hours. Is there anything we should be sure not to miss (we haven't been there in 30 years). Any suggestions for a good but casual late lunch?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Bar Harbor and Boston
- 2 Great Smoky Mountains - family driving trip
- 3 Where is the best shrimp on Oahu
- 4 Budget hotels in Ft Meyers
- 5 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 6 Montana- what are must see places?
- 7 Utah 2
- 8 Orlando parks advice
- 9 Broadway show suggestions April 22 or 23
- 10 Prince of Wales or Many Glacier? WHY?
- 11 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 12 9 Day Itinerary in NOLA
- 13 Where to stay and what to do in New York!?
- 14 zion, Bryce,grand canyon
- 15 California San Diego area lodging
- 16 Suggested route for National Park's drive, starting in Glacier NP.........
- 17 Chicago to New England Road trip
- 18 Portland to San Fransisco in 7 days in mid March
- 19 Advanced Reservations for USS Arizona Memorial Available Again
- 20 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 21 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 22 Fiery Furnace Hike in Arches national park
- 23 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 24 Best to do list on Hawaii
- 25 Jersey Shore to NYC?