We're heading south and decided to take 101 and stop in Santa Barbara for a couple of hours. Is there anything we should be sure not to miss (we haven't been there in 30 years). Any suggestions for a good but casual late lunch?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New York - October with 7 yr old
- 2 Vegas hotels for families
- 3 Honeymoon roadtrip SF-Seattle
- 4 Hilton Midtown New York
- 5 Lunch at the Lakeside (Boathouse) restaurant in Central Park
- 6 Bob Denver... Where are you?
- 7 Nashville - Where to stay that's in the middle of it all?
- 8 JoeTro's San Antonio trip report
- 9 Tour companies
- 10 NYC Neighbourhoods
- 11 San Diego beaches using public transportation
- 12 YNP, GT and Driggs 10 day trip 8/13-8/22 - great time was had by all!
- 13 Where to stay for Acadia National Park
- 14 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 15 Road Trip from San Francisco - Hwy 1 to Carmel area or Yosemite??
- 16 10 days in Big Island and Kauai
- 17 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 18 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 19 Netrate Concepts-Hotel Pricing?
- 20 New York City Borough Walking: Where for Diverse Flavorful Neighborhoods?
- 21 Please advise: Mobile Natchez Nola or Mobile Nola Natchez Nola?
- 22 Best way to drive from Newport RI to Salem MA?
- 23 4th thread on East Coast trip.
- 24 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 25 Exploring Some of Oregon and Washington