We're heading south and decided to take 101 and stop in Santa Barbara for a couple of hours. Is there anything we should be sure not to miss (we haven't been there in 30 years). Any suggestions for a good but casual late lunch?
- 1 A Visit to Charleston
- 2 Oregon & Washington: What are we missing, as we're big fans already?
- 3 Pine or Deckers as a place to meet (Lost Creek Wilderness)
- 4 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 5 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 6 DC with Kids Trip Report
- 7 Using public transit in San Diego
- 8 Luggage stolen from locked rental car in Orlando
- 9 New Orleans trip (plus road trip) Help Pls!
- 10 1st time to Kauai! Will not be the last!
- 11 Seattle Hotel Choice and Other Questions
- 12 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 13 Erie Canal - Finger Lakes Region - Day Trip?
- 14 Girls Getaway Suggestions?- Wisconsin Dells
- 15 Wisconsin Dells with teenagers
- 16 Best places to stop New Orleans to Los Angeles
- 17 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 18 Lake Tahoe
- 19 Baseball Road Trip
- 20 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 21 Moab and Bluff
- 22 Provo, UT Accomodations Recommendation?
- 23 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 24 What area to stay in for Memphis
- 25 Seatlle, WA