We're heading south and decided to take 101 and stop in Santa Barbara for a couple of hours. Is there anything we should be sure not to miss (we haven't been there in 30 years). Any suggestions for a good but casual late lunch?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 2 Connecticut Highway 1. Should we do it?
- 3 Traffic from Wine Country to SFO on weekday
- 4 Recommended Private Shuttle Service From JFK Airport to Long Island City
- 5 4 Days in Kauai what to see and do
- 6 final plans utah/arizona trip
- 7 Kid School Admission
- 8 SOS....Thunderstorms when we plan to visit NOLA
- 9 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 10 NYC hotel/July
- 11 Boston to see Sargent works
- 12 Purchase of Florida Condo
- 13 Southern Alabama trip report
- 14 scenic route from Estes Park to Salt Lake City
- 15 Lake Tahoe - May Vacation Advice
- 16 2 Short Trips to NYC: Broadway, Opera, Tenements, Hotels, Cholesterol
- 17 New York City-New Things?
- 18 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 19 Traveling from Vegas to Grand Canyon and Southern Utah
- 20 Oom-pa-pa at the Y (our “camping” report) April 2015 St. Louis MO
- 21 Alaska Trip Planning
- 22 Calling card for land line phones in National Parks in the western states
- 23 Atlanta to LA
- 24 Don't let me miss any special spots, YNP & GTNP in July.
- 25 Navajo Trail in Bryce Canyon -- what to do when Wall Street closed??