We're heading south and decided to take 101 and stop in Santa Barbara for a couple of hours. Is there anything we should be sure not to miss (we haven't been there in 30 years). Any suggestions for a good but casual late lunch?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 2 Rittenhouse restaurants?
- 3 Fall color yet?
- 4 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 5 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 6 Steakhouse Suggestion in Boston Please
- 7 Sequoia and King's Canyon NP Lodging options
- 8 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 9 Charleston, SC transportation to HD from Airport
- 10 Salem public transportation- how early or late??
- 11 St Augustine Hotels, what area?
- 12 FIRST TIME ARIZONA WITH KIDS! HELP PLEASE!
- 13 ABQ Balloon Fiesta - What to do in the down time?
- 14 Colorado aspen updates
- 15 Chicago - Midway airport to downtown
- 16 Looking for Next Destination
- 17 Yosemite Lodging
- 18 advice please.. family of 8 trip to california in august
- 19 Megabus, Tripper, or Boltbus from Wash DC to NYC. Which one is better?
- 20 Worst Restaurants in America
- 21 Lesser seen places in DC?
- 22 Take the T or cab from Logan
- 23 SFO International Airport
- 24 Suggestions: Where to vist July 2015 ???
- 25 Things I Missed Seeing in Tennessee