We're heading south and decided to take 101 and stop in Santa Barbara for a couple of hours. Is there anything we should be sure not to miss (we haven't been there in 30 years). Any suggestions for a good but casual late lunch?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New England Newbie - Help with 13 night itinerary - October
- 2 Safe for female travelling alone to Alaska in early November?
- 3 Hotel recommendations for Western Oregon
- 4 Kauai and Molokai or Kauai and Maui for 10 days?
- 5 15 comprehend the true meaning of love pairs statement
- 6 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 7 Arizona / Utah Itinerary
- 8 Oregon Road Trip
- 9 Getaway
- 10 Refining my California Itinerary
- 11 What's new on Maui?
- 12 Restaurants near Mendocino area
- 13 Palm Desert California recommendations for dining
- 14 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 15 Colorado aspen updates
- 16 Is Canada as expensive as Europe if I don't turn my iPhone off?
- 17 Baltimore Inner Harbor to DC - without a car; with luggage - suggestions?
- 18 Hwy 12 Bryce Canyon to Arches/ Moab in 1 Day w/ Kids help?
- 19 I am planning a trip looking for must see tips
- 20 First trip to Seattle, WA - what should my "musts" be?
- 21 Christmas in TX
- 22 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 23 Long Weekend In Austin, Texas
- 24 XMAS STORES IN CENTRAL FL??
- 25 Tucson area flooding