We are two adults and a baby. We would like comfortable beachfront lodgings within walking distance of some good places to get basic food and cocktails. We would like to the unit to have a good kitchen. Suggestions? I've looked at a few places on VRBO but they seem to restrict rentals to 1-week periods and we are going for just under a week. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Sanibel/Captiva-where to stay???
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 2 San Diego parks and attractions
- 3 Alaska
- 4 Grand Circle Trip report, Arizona and Utah
- 5 What to do in Long Beach for a weekend?
- 6 Budget friendly long beach California restaurants
- 7 Arizona road trip any changes?
- 8 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 9 USA with a 3 year old
- 10 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 11 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road
- 12 Accomodations in Seattle for 15
- 13 Universal studios/Orlando
- 14 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 15 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 16 First family ski trip
- 17 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 18 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 19 AUSTIN HOTEL
- 20 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 21 driver for airport pick up in NY
- 22 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 23 Where to eat lunch in Washington, D.C.?
- 24 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 25 Über, peer sharing sites, and insurance