We are two adults and a baby. We would like comfortable beachfront lodgings within walking distance of some good places to get basic food and cocktails. We would like to the unit to have a good kitchen. Suggestions? I've looked at a few places on VRBO but they seem to restrict rentals to 1-week periods and we are going for just under a week. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Sanibel/Captiva-where to stay???
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Drive from Lake Winnipesaukee to Portland, ME.
- 2 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 3 Meredith or Wolfeboro
- 4 Baggage on United and Delta Flights
- 5 MACINAC ISLAND, MI TO CHICAGO, IL
- 6 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 7 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 8 WISCONSIN
- 9 MICHIGAN - UPPER PENINSULA
- 10 rain in Kauai
- 11 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 12 Washington, DC to Boston
- 13 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 14 Yellowstone and Grand Tetons Sept - Itinerary/Lodging Decisions
- 15 Driving into Manhattan route?
- 16 A few hours in Salt Lake City
- 17 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 18 Phoenix restaurants
- 19 Favorite Flightseeing from Anchorage in June?
- 20 Where to Go for Labor Day Weekend??
- 21 Road trip to include Boston and Concord: where to stay?
- 22 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 23 San Diego Trip Report
- 24 Someplace warm and beachfront for winter 2015
- 25 West coast and East coast trip for 18 days