I'm going to be in Sandpoint, Idaho for 3 days mid-October. I will be without a car and I know there is virtually no public transport in the area. I'm staying at the Best Western which is near town. Any recommendations on sights and restaurants within walking distance or a reasonable cab ride will be greatly appreciated! (I'll be leaving home Oct 8 for Whitefish, MT)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Botanical gardens on Maui, Hilo, and Kauai: how much do they differ?
- 2 sf Chinatown restaurant
- 3 City of Seattle: What we might miss and the kick ourselves later
- 4 Suggestions for Sedona and Grand Canyon
- 5 Downtown Denver hotel
- 6 Hotel location Albuquerque
- 7 When will Key West be recovered from Irma?
- 8 Great Lakes extended road trip
- 9 San Diego with teens in Februsry
- 10 Olympic National Park (3-4 Days)
- 11 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 12 Philadelphia Traffic Help
- 13 San Diego VRBO area
- 14 Queen Anne or Belltown Hotel
- 15 Glacier National Park 2018
- 16 Muir Woods in October
- 17 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 18 Alaska 19 day itinerary - comments/opinions, please?
- 19 Chicago - Memphis - NO - Anaheim (train/plane and taxi)
- 20 Southbound lanes at San Ysidro Border Crossing close for 57 hrs.
- 21 Disneyland Grand Californian
- 22 Overnight stay along Newburyport/Rockport train line
- 23 Colorado Shows Off
- 24 New England Tour
- 25 Kauai: First Trip Help Please