I'm going to be in Sandpoint, Idaho for 3 days mid-October. I will be without a car and I know there is virtually no public transport in the area. I'm staying at the Best Western which is near town. Any recommendations on sights and restaurants within walking distance or a reasonable cab ride will be greatly appreciated! (I'll be leaving home Oct 8 for Whitefish, MT)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road Trip/Excursions for a weekend outside of Denver
- 2 Pls help keep dolphins happy & healthy
- 3 JFK TO MANHATTEN
- 4 Mnnpls--what to do, culture and food
- 5 http://www.healthyapplechat.com/exoslim-reviews/
- 6 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 7 Chicago marathon - Leaving hotel to MDW
- 8 MN lake home rental needed
- 9 Cross country road trip to the east coast- here we go...
- 10 Sequoia/Redwoods Large Group Lodging
- 11 Chinese restaurants in D.C.?
- 12 Forbes Island Restaurant Question
- 13 Charleston - how long to stay?
- 14 November redwoods trip
- 15 San Diego Sunset or La Jolla
- 16 blue ridge parkway?
- 17 Esta "Not Authorized to Travel"
- 18 Destination and route guidance needed for Oct trip to New England.
- 19 Spring Break trip to National Park
- 20 EWR to Staten Island 9:50PM
- 21 Wedding gifts?
- 22 Big Sur evacuated due to Soberanes fire August 7, 2016
- 23 Trip to Vegas/GC/LA - need advice pleasd
- 24 Moab Tenting end of Oct?
- 25 NYC lodging help needed for Oct 12-15