I'm going to be in Sandpoint, Idaho for 3 days mid-October. I will be without a car and I know there is virtually no public transport in the area. I'm staying at the Best Western which is near town. Any recommendations on sights and restaurants within walking distance or a reasonable cab ride will be greatly appreciated! (I'll be leaving home Oct 8 for Whitefish, MT)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 What's the 14th Street area like?
- 2 California Road Trip: SFO-Mount Shasta-Monterey (10 days)
- 3 Western National Parks Road Trip (Revised)
- 4 Mystic CT
- 5 Florida - East Coast vs. Gulf Coast - opinion asap
- 6 Maui in October? Hyatt Regency, or quieter spot??
- 7 How to search for condo rental in Oahu
- 8 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 9 Western National Parks Road Trip
- 10 A June trip to Kauai
- 11 Los Angeles - 12 hours in Downtown Travel Report
- 12 Need advice about Toms River/Seaside Heights NJ
- 13 Your favourite places in New York City
- 14 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 15 Seattle to Gardiner by car.
- 16 2 days in DC with 18 year old
- 17 Orlando - condoleances
- 18 Jazz and dinner -- Chicago
- 19 1st trip to Colorado
- 20 Is Coney Island worth a trip if you don't like rides?
- 21 DC to Harrisonburg- need good hike
- 22 Sunday gospel mass in Harlem
- 23 Napa Valley Hotel
- 24 Southwest charging USD15/ for early bird check in
- 25 Thanksgiving Day in NYC