I'm going to be in Sandpoint, Idaho for 3 days mid-October. I will be without a car and I know there is virtually no public transport in the area. I'm staying at the Best Western which is near town. Any recommendations on sights and restaurants within walking distance or a reasonable cab ride will be greatly appreciated! (I'll be leaving home Oct 8 for Whitefish, MT)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 US : AOL Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482 :3831 AOL MAIL 24*7
- 2 Buying a home in NJ - need advice from locals thank you!
- 3 Quick road trip
- 4 Default Vegas-GC-Antelope-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 5 Miami for 2 days
- 6 Saratoga Springs, NY - affordable hotel?
- 7 Oregon Coast road trip
- 8 More problems for Big Sur
- 9 Outlet Mall in New Orleans
- 10 PNC Park ~ convenient hotel?
- 11 Washington to Oregon where I need help
- 12 Great Falls or Helena?
- 13 South Dakota to Bryce Canyon and what to do in between...
- 14 Boston area hotels
- 15 Santa Fe Itineray
- 16 How much cash do you travel with?
- 17 NYC opinions please! 2nt (shows & meals w/1st timer)
- 18 Newark Intl Airport-Long Term Parking
- 19 Atlanta to Orange Beach, AL
- 20 Ideas for month-long CA/WA/OR road trip
- 21 Epic Journey East coast and back
- 22 Visiting Parks by Car (SD, WY, CO)
- 23 11 Day Road Trip/Backpacking Trip to Utah's NPs, Looking for Suggestions.
- 24 place to eat and Grocery btn Salt lake city and Zion Canyon?
- 25 Amtrak California Zephyr and Yosemite waterfalls