I'm going to be in Sandpoint, Idaho for 3 days mid-October. I will be without a car and I know there is virtually no public transport in the area. I'm staying at the Best Western which is near town. Any recommendations on sights and restaurants within walking distance or a reasonable cab ride will be greatly appreciated! (I'll be leaving home Oct 8 for Whitefish, MT)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 https://www.myfitnessfacts.com/zyntix
- 2 http://rxtestosteronesite.com/vitanoria/
- 3 http://maleenhancementshop.info/alpha-monster-advanced/
- 4 http://acaiultralean-france.com/vitanoria/
- 5 http://www.supplements4news.com/slim-lt-garcinia/
- 6 Suggestion for Las Vegas to Yosemite in July
- 7 Any Estero Island/Ft Myers experts?
- 8 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 9 Hawaii Help
- 10 Oregon Trip March 2017
- 11 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 12 My Colorado trip ?'s (June)
- 13 2 days in Vermont, Green Mountain area
- 14 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 15 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 16 Florida keys trip
- 17 HAWAII; HELP!
- 18 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 19 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
- 20 San Francisco to San Diego Road Trip with little kids
- 21 Coffee in Boston?
- 22 Palm Springs restaurant suggestions.
- 23 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170119141330
- 24 Change planes in Atlanta
- 25 LAX Time Between Terminals