I'm going to be in Sandpoint, Idaho for 3 days mid-October. I will be without a car and I know there is virtually no public transport in the area. I'm staying at the Best Western which is near town. Any recommendations on sights and restaurants within walking distance or a reasonable cab ride will be greatly appreciated! (I'll be leaving home Oct 8 for Whitefish, MT)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.healthtalked.com/dermafolia/
- 2 SD card usage in multiple devices and formatting
- 3 Travel options between Las Vegas and Grand Canyon South Rim
- 4 Where to watch Oscars in Palm Springs
- 5 Carmel Monterey
- 6 How many states have you been to?
- 7 USA, Trip to the south
- 8 Quick Trip to D.C. In April
- 9 Big Sure in June
- 10 My quickie roadtrip to Philly - art, photos, food, and some good karma.
- 11 Santa Fe Itineray
- 12 Hotel Valencia, San Antonio RiverWalk
- 13 Rental car or RV for road trip from San Francisco via Las Vegas to Denver
- 14 Bar Harbor to Boston
- 15 Roadtrip July 2017
- 16 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 17 Glacier, Yellowstone, Teton - Car Rental?
- 18 Yellowstone, Itinerary before
- 19 Where to stay 3 nights to see Yosemite from Death Valley?
- 20 Retiring to Tucson
- 21 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 22 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 23 Alaska Trip Planning Please Help
- 24 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 25 Arches Devils Garden