I'll be in Albuquerque for one night in late August and would like to go eat at one of the restaurants on Sandia Peak and see the sunset. Which one, Sandiago's or HIgh Finance would be better? Or should we just eat early at Sandiago's and then take the tram up to the top to watch the sunset? Since there's no guanantee we'd get a window seat I'm wondering if we'd really get a good view of the sunset. And of course I want to get a good photo.
Sandia Peak Restaurant
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 LA with 12-year old granddaughter
- 2 Cabin in Asheville area
- 3 Seattle Transportation??
- 4 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 5 New England Family Trip - August
- 6 Tahoe - Yosemite Spring Hiking Trip Advice
- 7 Anyone familiar with America Car Rental?
- 8 Twenty Nine Palms to Dana Point, CA
- 9 Cell phone service in Moab
- 10 San Juan Islands... cruise question
- 11 Zion the narrows
- 12 Advice on Roadtrip
- 13 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 14 2 weeks in California++ in April - Need suggestions on itinerary
- 15 Car Rental - NYC help me figure out logistics
- 16 Specific Hotel & Activity Help Seattle - Sheraton or Switch?
- 17 Glacier, Yellowstone, Teton Road Trip
- 18 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 19 Drive from San Francisco to Seattle
- 20 Lake Las Vegas Hotels Properties: Any favorites?
- 21 Mendocino - Sonoma
- 22 New Orleans - good side trip in a car?
- 23 Girls Weekend Trip to Sarasota/Tampa Florida Area
- 24 Another Trip to DC for baseball!
- 25 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?