I'll be in Albuquerque for one night in late August and would like to go eat at one of the restaurants on Sandia Peak and see the sunset. Which one, Sandiago's or HIgh Finance would be better? Or should we just eat early at Sandiago's and then take the tram up to the top to watch the sunset? Since there's no guanantee we'd get a window seat I'm wondering if we'd really get a good view of the sunset. And of course I want to get a good photo.
Sandia Peak Restaurant
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Washington DC in Spring?
- 2 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 3 Transportation: Clearwater airport to the coast
- 4 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014
- 5 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 6 Richmond highlights?
- 7 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 8 4 week family trip ideas
- 9 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 10 Broadway this week
- 11 Packer game hotel on the bus line.
- 12 Weekend in NYC
- 13 Accommodations in Floriday keys
- 14 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 15 DC in Dec-Restaurant ideas near Hilton Mark Alexandria
- 16 Booked our NYC hotel (thanks!), would like restaurant recommendations!
- 17 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 18 New York, New York...
- 19 Shuttle Service from Newark
- 20 trains in Europe
- 21 Grand Teton & Yellowstone & ???
- 22 Road trips - CHI-ATL and MEM-NOLA - April/May 2014
- 23 USA trip
- 24 Need condo suggestions in Destin
- 25 Road to Hana and continuing on backside of Island