I'll be in Albuquerque for one night in late August and would like to go eat at one of the restaurants on Sandia Peak and see the sunset. Which one, Sandiago's or HIgh Finance would be better? Or should we just eat early at Sandiago's and then take the tram up to the top to watch the sunset? Since there's no guanantee we'd get a window seat I'm wondering if we'd really get a good view of the sunset. And of course I want to get a good photo.
Sandia Peak Restaurant
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Special Occasion/Fancy Dress shops in South Florida
- 2 Grand Canyon , Zion and Bryce Itinerary suggestions
- 3 Three nights in Chicago -- a report
- 4 USA and Canada in 2 months
- 5 kuai and maui top 10 to see list
- 6 Girls Weekend Trip to Sarasota/Tampa Florida Area
- 7 DC in Dec-Restaurant ideas near Hilton Mark Alexandria
- 8 I am turning 60 and boy do I need help with my trip!
- 9 Richmond to Oklahoma City Slowly: what not to miss?
- 10 Take the T or cab from Logan
- 11 Elephant Man Preview on Broadway with Bradley Cooper
- 12 One less trip on the Bucket List - Visit to New York City
- 13 Chicago Questions
- 14 Hotel in Newton outside Boston - need transportation and related advice
- 15 Hotel near the Miami airport
- 16 Best way to see South & Central Florida in a week.
- 17 Recommendations for things to do near San Diego Marriott Marquis & Marina
- 18 Accommodations in Floriday keys
- 19 Is the New York subway safe?
- 20 Chicago eateries downtown
- 21 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 22 Where to from Tampa?
- 23 Tell me about Santa Catalina Island
- 24 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas II
- 25 Looking for a travel loop in Arizona (Las Vegas to Tucson & back)