I'll be in Albuquerque for one night in late August and would like to go eat at one of the restaurants on Sandia Peak and see the sunset. Which one, Sandiago's or HIgh Finance would be better? Or should we just eat early at Sandiago's and then take the tram up to the top to watch the sunset? Since there's no guanantee we'd get a window seat I'm wondering if we'd really get a good view of the sunset. And of course I want to get a good photo.
Sandia Peak Restaurant
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 2 Mesa Verde
- 3 Vail or Aspen in summertime?
- 4 Long Beach Aquarium Trip
- 5 New England in the fall
- 6 Itinerary opinions
- 7 A tour of an Amish Community near Midland MI
- 8 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 9 Paved bike path near Bryce Canyon, through Red Canyon
- 10 Help w road trip from Huntington Beach to SF, skipping LA area
- 11 Recommendations for accommodation in San Diego?
- 12 Help on which island(s) for Scuba Divers
- 13 Washington/Oregon....trip ideas
- 14 Trip Report - Santa Monica, Dinosaur, Steamboat, and Telluride
- 15 Heading to Maine in September - Where are the moose?
- 16 NYC Clubs for live music
- 17 relocating travel
- 18 Need help with Yellowstone and area starting in SLC
- 19 Seattle Hyatts
- 20 Long Weekend in KY: Bourbon Trail and Mammoth Cave
- 21 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 22 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 23 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 24 Bar Harbor Maine to Boston
- 25 Bath County, VA - anyone ever been?