Am planning a vacation beginning of May for me & my husband both 55+ on the soutwest coast of Florida. We've never traveled there b4. Looking for a beachfront place condo or studio on a great beach with clear water & good food. Will have a car. Heard Sanibel was gorgeous but shelly & had murky water. Were considering Ft Meyers Beach or San Marco Island. Ft Myers more convenient trip from the airport, San Marco over an hr away. Heard Ft Myers had red tide. Unsure what to do. Found reasonable condos in both places. All opinions on these locations or others are welcome.
san marco or ft myers beach
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Washington DC in May for 4 days
- 2 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 3 Road trip to include Boston and Concord: where to stay?
- 4 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 5 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 6 Someplace warm and beachfront for winter 2015
- 7 West coast and East coast trip for 18 days
- 8 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 9 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 10 rain in Kauai
- 11 Ferry Valdez-Whittier (to Anchorage) or take the road instead ?
- 12 MACINAC ISLAND, MI TO CHICAGO, IL
- 13 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 14 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 15 Baggage on United and Delta Flights
- 16 Kennedy Space Center
- 17 San Diego Trip Report
- 18 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 19 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 20 NYC jazz with a minor
- 21 NYC Itinerary Help
- 22 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 23 5 week in US/Mexico
- 24 Driving into Manhattan route?
- 25 Drive from Lake Winnipesaukee to Portland, ME.