2 active adults planning a trip to the San Juan Islands in April. Will drive up from Portland. We can spend 2,3 or 4 nights and would like help figuring out the best use of our time. We like to explore, hike, eat, and cycle a bit (would rent). Should we just stay on San Juan Island and explore that area, stay near Friday Harbor? I understand the ferries run West to East so could instead do 2 nights Friday Harbor, 1 night on Orcas. Is Orcas worth it? Lodging seems a bit pricey so dont' want to waste anything and maybe get a kitchenette so every meal isnt' out. Thank you!
San Juan Islands trip planning help please
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Relaxing Honeymoon Week
- 2 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 3 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 4 Albuquerque to Vegas drive and sights
- 5 West Coast Road Trip
- 6 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 7 Maui itinerary
- 8 Which Florida Key for one month stay with infant?
- 9 Las vegas and Grand canyon trip with parents ( 4 days)
- 10 Delaware - what do you recommend?
- 11 One day trip to New york or Washington DC (First visit)!
- 12 Portland, OR to Crater Lake to Portland- most scenic route
- 13 East Coast Road Trip
- 14 advice for San jose to Napa limo
- 15 4 week family trip ideas
- 16 Planning for Fall Foliage in NE, Oct 2015
- 17 Pirateland SC
- 18 4 day trip from Denver this fall - First time in the Rockies - Where to go?
- 19 San Diego with Kids
- 20 Metro Card Options
- 21 Glacier NP & Yellowstone NP 8 day trip Itinerary
- 22 New England Newbie - Help with 13 night itinerary - October
- 23 getting around DC
- 24 California
- 25 Road Trip: Seattle to San Francisco in November