My daughter and I are considering a day trip to San Juan Islands. We plan on doing the Zodiac Raft tour. It starts at 11:00 AM. What time would I need to leave Seattle? Not sure how long it takes. Do I need to buy tickets to the ferry in advance or just show up? This will be on our first day there and we will be 2 hours off of our time zone, so an early start want be a problem.
San Juan Islands and Ferry
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 2 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 3 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 4 Tipping advice
- 5 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 6 4 week family trip ideas
- 7 x mas
- 8 Calf trip
- 9 Trip to Niagara Falls
- 10 Key West Hotel in January
- 11 Florida in between stop 2 days after Key Largo towards St.pete
- 12 Help me plan a trip to Nashville and Memphis.
- 13 Restaurant in NYC advice
- 14 ny ers now living in nc taking their kids to nyc for first time
- 15 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 16 Uber and Airbnb-Insurance and Credentials
- 17 Marriott Marquis San Francisco
- 18 New Casual Italian/Pizza Restaurant, via Danny Meyer: MARTA
- 19 Stopover in MIAMI
- 20 Key West Hidden Gem Hotels?
- 21 San Francisco Advice needed
- 22 Best women's dress shop north shore of Boston?
- 23 Healdsburg tips
- 24 Boston (Logan Airport) to Salem using public transportation.
- 25 Santa Fe: ATVing and Native American Dances/Festivals in December