My daughter and I are considering a day trip to San Juan Islands. We plan on doing the Zodiac Raft tour. It starts at 11:00 AM. What time would I need to leave Seattle? Not sure how long it takes. Do I need to buy tickets to the ferry in advance or just show up? This will be on our first day there and we will be 2 hours off of our time zone, so an early start want be a problem.
San Juan Islands and Ferry
- 1 Oregon & Washington: What are we missing, as we're big fans already?
- 2 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 3 build a nice website
- 4 Red Leather Sofa
- 5 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 6 Albuquerque to Denver
- 7 Seattle restaurant near Pikes Market
- 8 San Fran, Napa, Palo Alto, Carmel advice
- 9 WHERE TO STAY FOR PROPOSAL WEEKEND IN FREDRICKSBURG
- 10 Omni Hotel, San Francisco - Did I make a good choice
- 11 Zion vs Bryce - How many days each?
- 12 Using public transit in San Diego
- 13 What to do with extra day in Virginia?
- 14 Williamsburg VA
- 15 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 16 A Visit to Charleston
- 17 Restos in Boca Raton
- 18 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 19 Just saw the Book of Mormon in Chicago ! Can we talk about it
- 20 Yosemite Falls Lodge in the park or Cedar Lodge w/ budget constraints
- 21 What to see/do from north Texas area to SD (Mt. Rushmore area)
- 22 Southern Utah and GC Trip Cont.- Itinerary Help
- 23 Memorial day weekend drivable getaway from Jersey City, NJ
- 24 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 25 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs