My daughter and I are considering a day trip to San Juan Islands. We plan on doing the Zodiac Raft tour. It starts at 11:00 AM. What time would I need to leave Seattle? Not sure how long it takes. Do I need to buy tickets to the ferry in advance or just show up? This will be on our first day there and we will be 2 hours off of our time zone, so an early start want be a problem.
San Juan Islands and Ferry
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Baggage & Missed Plane Connection Questions
- 2 Philadelphia ?
- 3 Road trip from Oakville to Vermont, Maine, Boston - too much in 7 days?
- 4 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 5 California: Sonoma/ San Fran/ Carmel
- 6 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
- 7 Orlando-off-the-beaten-track
- 8 late-night DC restaurant
- 9 Houston in September
- 10 America's Quirkiest Towns -- Is that a good thing?
- 11 Connecticut trip 3rd week of September
- 12 Chicago - Walk? Cab? Bus? From Soldier Field...
- 13 Joe Tro's San Francisco trip report
- 14 Aloha from Paradise (aka Kauai)
- 15 Hwy 54 instead of I-40 from Tucumcari to Wichita good or bad idea?
- 16 El Paso to Kansas City via Texas
- 17 Yosemite First timers in August survival Guide
- 18 Exploring New Jersey and New York city
- 19 Seattle to Las Vegas Family Road Trip
- 20 Dinner-Portland, OR-Favorites?
- 21 Yellowstone Road Closures - Impact Old Faithful
- 22 rental car - Highway 1 Roadtrip
- 23 Trip Report - 4 Days in Olympic National Park
- 24 Please help with daily details for Utah Park trip next month!
- 25 S. Utah 10 day Circle-Itinery-Ist pass