I want to take the Anacortes Ferry to Friday Harbor. It departs @ 11:55AM. I see that I can buy my ticket online and it is good for 90 days. What time should I actually line up my car to make sure that I am on the ferry. Is it ever totally full. This would be for Friday August 10, if that particular day of the week makes any difference. I need to take my car, as I am doing the Maya Westside charter Whale watch tour on the other side of the island. I suppose I could just walk on and catch a taxi as an option as well.
San Juan Island Ferry Question
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Refining my California Itinerary
- 2 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 3 First trip to Seattle, WA - what should my "musts" be?
- 4 Las Vegas to San Francisco in October - best route
- 5 Portland Or is a foodie scene
- 6 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 7 Oregon Road Trip
- 8 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving fr PAlto/Sequoia/GC/LV/Palo Alto
- 9 St. Simon, Georgia
- 10 Georgetown Washington DC Historic row houses along C&O Canal?
- 11 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w
- 12 Albuquerque to Vegas drive and sights
- 13 4 week family trip ideas
- 14 Christmas in TX
- 15 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 16 Staying at holiday inn express midtown manhattan
- 17 Lunch near 254 west 54th st.
- 18 Priceline: bid for walkable to Alamo/Riverwalk in San Antonio. Possible?
- 19 Ben Landa
- 20 December 2014 travel. Family w/young adults
- 21 Eating at south Lake Tahoe
- 22 Tucson area flooding
- 23 Road Trip: Niagara to New York Via Vermont
- 24 Storing luggage in Manhattan for a few hours
- 25 Restaurant recommendations for Ft. Lauderdale