I want to take the Anacortes Ferry to Friday Harbor. It departs @ 11:55AM. I see that I can buy my ticket online and it is good for 90 days. What time should I actually line up my car to make sure that I am on the ferry. Is it ever totally full. This would be for Friday August 10, if that particular day of the week makes any difference. I need to take my car, as I am doing the Maya Westside charter Whale watch tour on the other side of the island. I suppose I could just walk on and catch a taxi as an option as well.
San Juan Island Ferry Question
View all United States activity »
- 1 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 2 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 3 First timers in Kauai--would love advice/suggestions
- 4 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 5 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 6 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 7 What is the United Lounge like at LAX?
- 8 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 9 visiting Arizona area for 18 days from May19th 2014
- 10 Paul Rabe - A West Chester Question
- 11 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 12 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 13 Sightseeing and restaurants in LA
- 14 Question about Boulder area
- 15 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 16 Savannah or Charleston- If you had to choose.
- 17 Hike down the Grand Canyon in February?
- 18 Grand Canyon in March?
- 19 a very short trip report of our 10 days on the Big Island
- 20 California Tour Groups?
- 21 Hotel near Public Theater
- 22 a very short, uneventful trip report of our 10 days in south Kona
- 23 Warm and don't Drive
- 24 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 25 Ohare Clearing Customs from VIE Sat May 24 @ 1:30pm for 3:10pm flight