I want to take the Anacortes Ferry to Friday Harbor. It departs @ 11:55AM. I see that I can buy my ticket online and it is good for 90 days. What time should I actually line up my car to make sure that I am on the ferry. Is it ever totally full. This would be for Friday August 10, if that particular day of the week makes any difference. I need to take my car, as I am doing the Maya Westside charter Whale watch tour on the other side of the island. I suppose I could just walk on and catch a taxi as an option as well.
San Juan Island Ferry Question
- 1 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 2 build a nice website
- 3 Red Leather Sofa
- 4 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 5 Albuquerque to Denver
- 6 Seattle restaurant near Pikes Market
- 7 San Fran, Napa, Palo Alto, Carmel advice
- 8 WHERE TO STAY FOR PROPOSAL WEEKEND IN FREDRICKSBURG
- 9 Omni Hotel, San Francisco - Did I make a good choice
- 10 Zion vs Bryce - How many days each?
- 11 Using public transit in San Diego
- 12 What to do with extra day in Virginia?
- 13 Williamsburg VA
- 14 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 15 A Visit to Charleston
- 16 Restos in Boca Raton
- 17 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 18 Just saw the Book of Mormon in Chicago ! Can we talk about it
- 19 Yosemite Falls Lodge in the park or Cedar Lodge w/ budget constraints
- 20 What to see/do from north Texas area to SD (Mt. Rushmore area)
- 21 Southern Utah and GC Trip Cont.- Itinerary Help
- 22 Memorial day weekend drivable getaway from Jersey City, NJ
- 23 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 24 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 25 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake