We are looking for a hotel recommendation for San Juan Capistrano for a smallish family reunion this winter. We'll need 4 rooms and our budget is up to $150 per room. Staying in SJC will allow some to arrive by train and others want to be near the ocean. The few places I have found on Trip Advisor seem to be based along the 5 freeway which doesn't sound appealing. Any suggestions will be appreciated.
San Juan Capistrano Hotel
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best way to get discounts on hotel rooms? Priceline?
- 2 Boston for Easter -- mainly dining questions.
- 3 Advice on Roadtrip
- 4 Sedona & Grand Canyon - 1 week trip from Phoenix
- 5 Phoenix, Grand Canyon & Sedona with kids
- 6 Looking for Classic/ vintage cars points of interest
- 7 Zion the narrows
- 8 2 weeks in California++ in April - Need suggestions on itinerary
- 9 Accommodation : Jan 2016 LA Los Vegas
- 10 Where to eat in & around San Diego
- 11 Tahoe - Yosemite Spring Hiking Trip Advice
- 12 Paso Robles Here We Come...!
- 13 Denver, Colorado to Grand Canyon, Arizona Summer Trip
- 14 Lake Las Vegas Hotels Properties: Any favorites?
- 15 Considering moving from Boston to North Carolina
- 16 cincinnati with kids
- 17 Where to stay and what to do in New York!?
- 18 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 19 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?
- 20 LA with 12-year old granddaughter
- 21 Drive from San Francisco to Seattle
- 22 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 23 Mendocino - Sonoma
- 24 Best car to rent for driving around Oahu and Maui
- 25 Santa Barbara Trip Report