We are looking for a hotel recommendation for San Juan Capistrano for a smallish family reunion this winter. We'll need 4 rooms and our budget is up to $150 per room. Staying in SJC will allow some to arrive by train and others want to be near the ocean. The few places I have found on Trip Advisor seem to be based along the 5 freeway which doesn't sound appealing. Any suggestions will be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://advancemenpower.com/testo-muscle-fuel/
- 2 A Puffin, a Whale, and a Moose walk into a bar. In Maine
- 3 Moab Weekend with Kids
- 4 ~+27737016174#Herbalist healers in United States.
- 5 SUV Service in DFW airport | Sedan Service in DFW
- 6 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 7 Roadtrip July 2017
- 8 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 9 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 10 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 11 RIP Rob Stewart/Sharkwater
- 12 Alabama vacation "shark teeth fossils"
- 13 Help Please - NYC Questions and Plans
- 14 Day trip to Disney, Orlando
- 15 Amtrak prices go up and down?
- 16 Saturday traffic heading to the Outer Banks
- 17 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 18 Restaurant suggestion in Venice, Fl
- 19 Westhester/Bronx/Yonkers area event planning
- 20 Retiring to Tucson
- 21 10 days vacation in California
- 22 Summer Vacation Ideas
- 23 Naples Hotel and Everglades
- 24 Grand Canyon solo - advisable?
- 25 Southwest Road Trip in Oct