We are looking for a hotel recommendation for San Juan Capistrano for a smallish family reunion this winter. We'll need 4 rooms and our budget is up to $150 per room. Staying in SJC will allow some to arrive by train and others want to be near the ocean. The few places I have found on Trip Advisor seem to be based along the 5 freeway which doesn't sound appealing. Any suggestions will be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 boka: Tec*h SUPP0RT norton antivirus CONTACT 1:8OO:681:72O8 norton
- 2 I Hiked the Grand Canyon Down & Up in One Day!
- 3 Las Vegas trip report
- 4 road trip from NC to Maine in Sept.
- 5 Lunch in Central Park
- 6 Flanigan's Inn & Hotel Zion National Park Springdale
- 7 Santa Barbara Hotels
- 8 place to eat and Grocery btn Salt lake city and Zion Canyon?
- 9 My travels to Monument Valley
- 10 Photos from Glacier National Park October 2016
- 11 In search of cool beach town in the Carolinas
- 12 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 13 Amtrak California Zephyr and Yosemite waterfalls
- 14 Oregon Coast road trip
- 15 Portland,Oregon- hotels and good food
- 16 11 day PNW coast-Olympic-Portland-Glacier
- 17 Miami for 2 days
- 18 Living in Tampa /West Palm
- 19 How much cash do you travel with?
- 20 Food Festival Tour
- 21 Boston area hotels
- 22 ALASKA TWO WEEK TRIP Cruise/Land
- 23 Asheville to Atlanta 5 nights in between...need advice for the coast
- 24 10 Day Road Trip in Colorado
- 25 California Coast Highway 1 from SF to LA Closed?