We are looking for a hotel recommendation for San Juan Capistrano for a smallish family reunion this winter. We'll need 4 rooms and our budget is up to $150 per room. Staying in SJC will allow some to arrive by train and others want to be near the ocean. The few places I have found on Trip Advisor seem to be based along the 5 freeway which doesn't sound appealing. Any suggestions will be appreciated.
San Juan Capistrano Hotel
- 1 Princeville in January
- 2 RIP Judy Rogers
- 3 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 4 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 5 dog friendly hotels websites--any others than bringfido.com?
- 6 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 7 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 8 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 9 Savanah Sojourn
- 10 Calling Cards for Hawaii Travelers?
- 11 South Lake Tahoe (end of December 2013)
- 12 NY - Tapas/Wine bar in theater district
- 13 Warm and don't Drive
- 14 pa to az
- 15 Seniors need help with itinerary for grandkids!
- 16 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 17 No high rises, low key natural area with water access in SW Fla
- 18 Yountville or Napa in February??
- 19 6 Reasons Hawaii Will Ruin Your Life
- 20 San Diego Desert Trip in January
- 21 Hotel Survey - UCSD student
- 22 4 Day Trip to Colorado
- 23 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 24 If you drive through Greensboro during holiday time....
- 25 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?