We are looking for a hotel recommendation for San Juan Capistrano for a smallish family reunion this winter. We'll need 4 rooms and our budget is up to $150 per room. Staying in SJC will allow some to arrive by train and others want to be near the ocean. The few places I have found on Trip Advisor seem to be based along the 5 freeway which doesn't sound appealing. Any suggestions will be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Southern Cali itinerary help
- 2 Pacific coast road trip
- 3 Maine
- 4 5 nights/6 days in Honolulu during Thanksgiving
- 5 WestInn Times Sq. eating and transport options please
- 6 Colonial Williamsburg, Jamestown and Yorktown in 1 day
- 7 New York City Transportation Experts - this one is for you!
- 8 MANN FAMILY FARM- BOLINAS CA: Do You Know This Area?
- 9 Hotel suggestions San Francisco
- 10 NYC Suggestions - Six Week Trip…?
- 11 Quick out of Atlanta Get Away with the Kids... New Orleans? Miami?
- 12 Where to stay in Kansas City MO/What to do
- 13 Yellowstone/Grand Teton,feeric but turists and Xanterra need improvement
- 14 NYC - Sargent - Sorolla
- 15 San Francisco to LA, road or rail?
- 16 Coronado, La Jolla, or Other?
- 17 Overnight between Mt. Rushmore & YNP?
- 18 Wknd getaway within 2 hours of Denver
- 19 ALASKA - 10 + DAYS
- 20 Berkshires-AARP Central
- 21 Austin with Kids
- 22 Arriving EWR- which flight should I choose based on traffic to Manhattan
- 23 Vermont/New Hampshire
- 24 Neighborhood Visiting Atlanta w/o a Car
- 25 Areas to Stay in Boston