We are looking for a hotel recommendation for San Juan Capistrano for a smallish family reunion this winter. We'll need 4 rooms and our budget is up to $150 per room. Staying in SJC will allow some to arrive by train and others want to be near the ocean. The few places I have found on Trip Advisor seem to be based along the 5 freeway which doesn't sound appealing. Any suggestions will be appreciated.
San Juan Capistrano Hotel
- 1 Las vegas hotels--can't make up my mind, help!
- 2 Fireworks on the Fourth of July on the Mall
- 3 Driving from Kentucky to Florida
- 4 Kauai Activity Suggestions Needed!
- 5 Going to Dodge City, Kansas
- 6 Minnesota State Fair
- 7 New York, New York...my kind of town
- 8 Trying To Find a Place
- 9 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 10 hotel in carmel or monterey
- 11 Reasonably priced seafood/steak restaurant near the strip in Las Vegas?
- 12 Seattle Hotel Choice and Other Questions
- 13 Another apartment rental scam in NYC
- 14 Logan Express
- 15 Yet another question about which DC Metro pass to purchase
- 16 Search (for) Hotel suite using iPhone or laptop app?
- 17 Looking for inexpensive lodging near Dulles Airport
- 18 Cast Party at Birdland Monday nights
- 19 Hiking Questions --Many Glacier
- 20 One day in NYC
- 21 Chicago Architectural Tours
- 22 Columbus food !
- 23 Wildfire near Yosemite
- 24 Best ice cream in Charleston
- 25 Late night transportation PDX to downtown Portland?