We are looking for a hotel recommendation for San Juan Capistrano for a smallish family reunion this winter. We'll need 4 rooms and our budget is up to $150 per room. Staying in SJC will allow some to arrive by train and others want to be near the ocean. The few places I have found on Trip Advisor seem to be based along the 5 freeway which doesn't sound appealing. Any suggestions will be appreciated.
San Juan Capistrano Hotel
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seattle - newby questions
- 2 can you help me plan a trip?
- 3 How to Get Gift Through Subscripton Box?
- 4 SEATTLE / BALLARD – mini TR about a great wedding visit
- 5 New Mexico - Where Would You Go?
- 6 Purchase of Florida Condo
- 7 Washington DC - where to stay & commute
- 8 suggestions for restaurants/ breweries/wineries- Northern coast
- 9 Restaurants Chicago June
- 10 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 11 Feedback on Idaho Itinerary
- 12 Retirement Bucket List Trip: Santa Fe, Colorado Springs, Denver
- 13 tip for valet parking
- 14 New Orleans
- 15 California: Getty museum
- 16 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?
- 17 Family friendly weekend get away not far from Chicago
- 18 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 19 NYC hotel/July
- 20 Alaska Marine highway - worth the 2 day trip?
- 21 Fun Home now on Broadway
- 22 Last Minute help needed! Santa Cruz? Capitola? San Jose? Los Gatos?
- 23 Grand Circle Road Trip with Older Parents
- 24 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 25 West Coast US trip from Sep to Oct 15 for 30days