We are looking for a hotel recommendation for San Juan Capistrano for a smallish family reunion this winter. We'll need 4 rooms and our budget is up to $150 per room. Staying in SJC will allow some to arrive by train and others want to be near the ocean. The few places I have found on Trip Advisor seem to be based along the 5 freeway which doesn't sound appealing. Any suggestions will be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Driving from south Florida to San Diego late September...where to stop?
- 2 Washington and Seattle Itinerary
- 3 Two days out of Seattle
- 4 Santa Barbara/Ojai?
- 5 Southern Cali itinerary help
- 6 Help with VT/NH driving trip in October
- 7 MN Family Hits Black Hills and Beyond
- 8 San Francisco - Hawaii Exhibit
- 9 Yellowstone/Grand Teton,feeric but turists and Xanterra need improvement
- 10 Maine
- 11 Driving tips for San Diego, Palm Springs, Ventura
- 12 Coronado, La Jolla, or Other?
- 13 2nd attempt - Road trip to Utah in Dec 2015
- 14 Restaurants close to King's Station?
- 15 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall, Lunch on Oct. 3
- 16 Road trip from Albuquerque to Grand Canyon to Phoenix in February or March
- 17 Back From Alaska
- 18 Pacific coast road trip
- 19 December trip to see snow
- 20 Driving San Antonio to Galveston--how to avoid Houston
- 21 Dining and wining in Dallas
- 22 Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- 23 Senior Travel Helper
- 24 your favorite city USA?
- 25 Source of Legionnaire's Disease in NYC Confirmed