We are looking for a hotel recommendation for San Juan Capistrano for a smallish family reunion this winter. We'll need 4 rooms and our budget is up to $150 per room. Staying in SJC will allow some to arrive by train and others want to be near the ocean. The few places I have found on Trip Advisor seem to be based along the 5 freeway which doesn't sound appealing. Any suggestions will be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 2 Four days in Maine for Anniversary & Birthday
- 3 June 2018 cruise in SE Alaska
- 4 Makana Charter Reviews in Kauai?
- 5 Holton Head, Amelia Island or ????
- 6 Florida with a 2 year old
- 7 Boat Tour Suggestion in Kauai or Helicopter Instead?
- 8 7 days in colorado
- 9 transportation from Plano TX to Norman OK
- 10 yk's family trip to The Berkshires, July 2017
- 11 Which National Park summer 2018 with kids
- 12 Tetons, Yellowstone help
- 13 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 14 Denver to Mesa Verde National Park
- 15 Please provide info on NYC Tenement Museum
- 16 City of Seattle: What we might miss and the kick ourselves later
- 17 WNY, Cleveland, and Niagara on the Lake
- 18 Is a trip to the Florida keys for us?
- 19 watching solar eclipse in Portland
- 20 Annual Trip to NOLA - Satchmo and Flooding ?!?
- 21 WEST POINT ACADEMY GRADUATION via Catskills & mid-Hudson Valley
- 22 Best LUXURY, Ocean Front Condo Rental on Maui for TWO
- 23 Family road trip
- 24 Solo Yosemite Lodging
- 25 Trip to Anchorage