We are looking for a hotel recommendation for San Juan Capistrano for a smallish family reunion this winter. We'll need 4 rooms and our budget is up to $150 per room. Staying in SJC will allow some to arrive by train and others want to be near the ocean. The few places I have found on Trip Advisor seem to be based along the 5 freeway which doesn't sound appealing. Any suggestions will be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Yurts in Shenandoah/ Blue Ridge VA??
- 2 NYC - Sargent - Sorolla
- 3 The New Whitney
- 4 Itinerary Advice for SLC - Moab - Zion
- 5 Berkshires with a toddler
- 6 New Hampshire: start from Portsmouth?
- 7 3 weeks No Cal and OR coast trip advise
- 8 To Schenectady to Trains to Spanish Immersion Course in Mexico
- 9 Should I cancel Florida vacation?
- 10 Ashland, Wisconsin
- 11 LA/Palm Springs for 6 days with teens?
- 12 Highway 1 motels
- 13 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 14 Mendocino Hiking
- 15 Grand Canyon Rafting - paddle, oar, or motorized
- 16 Grand Canyon Rafting Companies
- 17 11 days SE coast road trip
- 18 Should we skip Yosemite?
- 19 NC large cabin rental - Thanksgiving
- 20 New Orleans Best Guided Tours
- 21 AC Hotels cheap by clean
- 22 Deep South sept 2015
- 23 Do you travel with your US passport if just traveling in the US?
- 24 My Topic TitlePalm Springs at the Last MInute, Help Please!
- 25 San Diego Clothing Help (woman)