We are looking for a hotel recommendation for San Juan Capistrano for a smallish family reunion this winter. We'll need 4 rooms and our budget is up to $150 per room. Staying in SJC will allow some to arrive by train and others want to be near the ocean. The few places I have found on Trip Advisor seem to be based along the 5 freeway which doesn't sound appealing. Any suggestions will be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 14 day Road Trip: Zion NP to Seattle/North Cascade NP
- 2 6 nights in Colorado with family itinerary help
- 3 Casual dinner in the theater district
- 4 hawaii location for young couple needed
- 5 Itinerary help for 3-night stay in DC?
- 6 Vacation Destination for Large Family
- 7 Martha's Vineyard or Chatham?
- 8 flying from los angeles to see the south ??
- 9 NYC with wheelchair
- 10 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 11 New Orleans logistics
- 12 Yosemite/SNP/SFO itinerary
- 13 Itinerary help for a 3-night stay in NYC?
- 14 Hilton Head
- 15 Drive time from Lynwood to CenturyLink Field
- 16 Texas exploring for 18 days
- 17 louisiana bayou
- 18 The Adolphus
- 19 New York City Craft Beer Bar & Art Gallery
- 20 TRYP Hotel in NYC?
- 21 Country bumpkins road trip from Nashville to Dallas
- 22 16 Days Utah National Parks
- 23 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 24 Easy to Moderate Hikes - Moab Area
- 25 Southern U.S. BBQ Trip May 2015