We are looking for a hotel recommendation for San Juan Capistrano for a smallish family reunion this winter. We'll need 4 rooms and our budget is up to $150 per room. Staying in SJC will allow some to arrive by train and others want to be near the ocean. The few places I have found on Trip Advisor seem to be based along the 5 freeway which doesn't sound appealing. Any suggestions will be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Charleston+Kiawah+Asheville+?
- 2 Nashville and Gatlinburg
- 3 Road trip through southern US states - must-see suggestions?
- 4 Native and Natural Interests near the Grand Canyon
- 5 Safety Concerns
- 6 http://hikehealth.com/crevalor-and-megatropin/
- 7 Our House Has no Hot Tub - Where to Soak in Crested Butte
- 8 Trip to northern California
- 9 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 10 First Trip to Texas -
- 11 5 days in Colorado
- 12 Restaurants in Tucson, Phoenix, Scottsdale, Sedona
- 13 Washington DC with kids
- 14 NYC with 5 kids- SOLO
- 15 Homeless family murdered in Staten Island Motel
- 16 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016
- 17 Bronx Help to visit hospital
- 18 Avoiding tunnels driving from Atlanta to Philadelphia
- 19 Sedona for a Month
- 20 Alaska with Tauck on Princess Ship in June
- 21 Alaska -public transport
- 22 Boston-Philadelphia: drive, fly, Amtrak?
- 23 New England fall foilage trip planning please
- 24 4 days in wine country. Where should we stay?
- 25 Southwest road trip