We are looking for a hotel recommendation for San Juan Capistrano for a smallish family reunion this winter. We'll need 4 rooms and our budget is up to $150 per room. Staying in SJC will allow some to arrive by train and others want to be near the ocean. The few places I have found on Trip Advisor seem to be based along the 5 freeway which doesn't sound appealing. Any suggestions will be appreciated.
San Juan Capistrano Hotel
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 middlebury vt snow
- 2 NY to Asheville then country place to stay
- 3 Charlotte NC Lodging & Driving Question
- 4 Ideas for a family on a roadtrip around Denver and Utah
- 5 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 6 trip advice from TN to TX
- 7 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 8 Seeking advice for Glacier National Park
- 9 Caklifornia & Oregon
- 10 Rapid City to Yellowstone Route
- 11 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 12 Kauai - day trips to North shore and Waimea Canyon/Kokee State Park
- 13 Route 50 between Virginia and Missouri--Scenic?
- 14 San Fran to Yosemite one night stay
- 15 Drive down the West Coast 2015
- 16 Clearwater FL area
- 17 san diego or nearby area
- 18 What is the weather like in Kona in November?
- 19 Chattanooga to Washington DC via Blue Ridge Parkway
- 20 Warning: Recent increase in violent crime in New Orleans' French Quarter
- 21 Charleston, SC Hotels
- 22 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal
- 23 Santa Fe Area Hiking Early June - 3 full days.
- 24 Charleston, SC help
- 25 San Francisco to LA or LA to San Francisco ?!?