We are looking for a hotel recommendation for San Juan Capistrano for a smallish family reunion this winter. We'll need 4 rooms and our budget is up to $150 per room. Staying in SJC will allow some to arrive by train and others want to be near the ocean. The few places I have found on Trip Advisor seem to be based along the 5 freeway which doesn't sound appealing. Any suggestions will be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Grand Canyon to LA
- 2 Washington State Anniversary Weekend Getaway
- 3 my happiness has been restored
- 4 Where to stay in NYC
- 5 Death Valley
- 6 Thanksgiving in New Orleans and Tulane Visit
- 7 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 8 Birmingham, Alabama in December
- 9 Utah/Vegas road trip - directions
- 10 How can I buy a condo for cheap in florida?
- 11 What is a good city to live in in Florida.
- 12 Santa Monica / Venice Beach flat or house for a week
- 13 Nashville 2016
- 14 Family vacation itinerary pointers
- 15 4 days in Colorado in December with kids
- 16 Family Trip- 4 Nights- DC & Richmond
- 17 Burlingame, CA restaurants?
- 18 Waikoloa restaurants?
- 19 Colorado - Photography
- 20 Seattle, WA, USA/Victoria, B.C., Canada
- 21 Oregon or Arizona for October 12 long weekend?
- 22 Fall trip, is it a good time?
- 23 Where to advertise Air tickets selling?
- 24 Myrtle Beach, N.C.
- 25 motorcycle ride