We are looking for a hotel recommendation for San Juan Capistrano for a smallish family reunion this winter. We'll need 4 rooms and our budget is up to $150 per room. Staying in SJC will allow some to arrive by train and others want to be near the ocean. The few places I have found on Trip Advisor seem to be based along the 5 freeway which doesn't sound appealing. Any suggestions will be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Dinosaur National Monument
- 2 Road trip LA to Phoenix via Grand Canyon
- 3 Westhester/Bronx/Yonkers area event planning
- 4 Miami airport--safety??
- 5 Maui - luau question
- 6 The Big Island - Best Way to See the Volcano
- 7 Restaurant near Whitney Museum
- 8 Driving from Glacier National Park to Hood River
- 9 US whole month of January where to
- 10 Destin, Fort Walton Beach, Pensacola Beach
- 11 Central Coast CA kayaking?
- 12 Monthly vacation rental Siesta Key
- 13 USA family tour
- 14 Grand Canyon, Zion maybe Antalope Canyon in 2 days
- 15 Places to stay in Skagway
- 16 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 17 NYC THEATRE DISTRICT...new restaurant
- 18 Bryce and Zion planning
- 19 Need advise(s) for travel from DFW to Destin FL
- 20 New Mexico & Arizona travel itiniary
- 21 Looking for advice on my hitchhike trip plan
- 22 Boston hotel in May - Suburb and using the T-line
- 23 Weekend in Chicago
- 24 Rocky Mountain road trip
- 25 Gulf Coast Florida Keys Road Trip!