We are planning on driving the PCH between SF and LA in Late August to September this year. We are looking to take about 5 days to do it allowing for a least one day of full on beach!
I have kind of got the first two days sorted
Day 1 - SF to Monterey taking in Carmel and Pebble Beach
Day 2 - Monterey to Cambria taking the whole day to do the "Big Sur" and staying overnight in Cambria or maybe heading down to Santa Maria as a base for the evening as the road heads inland then anyway.
From then on, I would like to head down to the coast and spend the remaining time to get to Santa Monica via Santa Barbara and Malibu.
Do you have any suggestions of good stop off points, particularly on the latter stretch between Santa Maria and Santa Monica? We would like to spend at least one day purely on the beach.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 How Can You Boost Performance Of Brain With Genius X
- 2 What is Hyperbody supplement?
- 3 http://trexmusclesite.com/power-boost-x/
- 4 http://growxlsite.com/thunder-rock/
- 5 http://newhealthsupplement.com/thunder-rock-male-enhancement/
- 6 http://primacleanseplus.com/neuro-elite/
- 7 http://skinsephora.com/
- 8 http://primacleanseplus.com/neuro-elite/
- 9 http://www.garciniasupplier.com/exoslim/
- 10 Power Boost X specific muscle must be placed
- 11 noxitril.vefblog.net/1.html
- 12 Boosts the energy levels manifolds
- 13 It helps to scale back fat absorption
- 14 http://soundcloudcommunity.org/exoslim/
- 15 Hamilton - Are There Bad Seats at the Rodgers?
- 16 Seattle Ho
- 17 Moab Tenting end of Oct?
- 18 Southern history- walkable cities
- 19 What's the 14th Street area like?
- 20 Esta "Not Authorized to Travel"
- 21 Trip to Vegas/GC/LA - need advice pleasd
- 22 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 23 Night in Los Cruces or Truth or Consequences
- 24 Los Angeles/Santa Monica -- how many days and where else?
- 25 Zepher to CA from Den or Yellowstone