We are planning on driving the PCH between SF and LA in Late August to September this year. We are looking to take about 5 days to do it allowing for a least one day of full on beach!
I have kind of got the first two days sorted
Day 1 - SF to Monterey taking in Carmel and Pebble Beach
Day 2 - Monterey to Cambria taking the whole day to do the "Big Sur" and staying overnight in Cambria or maybe heading down to Santa Maria as a base for the evening as the road heads inland then anyway.
From then on, I would like to head down to the coast and spend the remaining time to get to Santa Monica via Santa Barbara and Malibu.
Do you have any suggestions of good stop off points, particularly on the latter stretch between Santa Maria and Santa Monica? We would like to spend at least one day purely on the beach.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.menshealthsupplement.info/zytek-xl/
- 2 It is an intriguing organ, that has
- 3 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 4 Lowkey, waterfront, natural area for winter months--no high rises
- 5 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 6 Car rental from Baltimore airport
- 7 North Rim, Page, Bryce & Zion Advice
- 8 Weather in Chicago
- 9 Las V- Grand C - Lake Tahoe
- 10 Help me with this
- 11 SW Colorado-help with details please
- 12 6 days to drive from Wisconsin to Florida solo?
- 13 Laguna Beach Hotel
- 14 New Orleans
- 15 7 days in Maine September 23,2017
- 16 NE Itinerary - Thoughts?
- 17 Oregon road trip
- 18 family with 3 boys needing help for west coast itinerary
- 19 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 20 Tour of the Grand Circle USA .HELP!
- 21 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 22 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 23 Seattle or Portland or Vancouver?
- 24 Dining in St. Louis
- 25 AR State Parks