So I'm planning a 40th b'day trip - for myself - with my DH and DDs, ages 8 and 10. We'll be going over spring break this April 14 - 22ish. I've planned for 3 nights in SF and then 3 nights in Yosemite (actually, at Yosemite View Lodge in El Portal). We could potentially do 2 additional nights in CA but everywhere sounds so inviting that I'm not sure I'll have the time to research it all. We'd love to see some California coastline and take a walk on the beach...we enjoy nature, wildlife, museums, and the DH digs anything historical. We'll need to stay someplace moderately priced and would prefer to stay in the same place for 2 nights before heading back to SFO for the flight home. Any help narrowing down my options would be greatly appreciated!
San Francisco...Yosemite...then what?
- 1 White Water Rafting Bachelor Party
- 2 Updates from Hanalei
- 3 Fireworks on the Fourth of July on the Mall
- 4 Asian fusion/Thai restaurant in Vegas for a celebration
- 5 Jackson Hole & Yellowstone
- 6 Trying To Find a Place
- 7 Hiking Questions --Many Glacier
- 8 New York, New York...my kind of town
- 9 One day in NYC
- 10 Can you help me complete my itinerary?
- 11 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 12 Napa wineries for wine novices
- 13 Key West at Christmas time
- 14 Orlando Parks - Cheapest short term tickets
- 15 San Francisco Pacific Heights
- 16 Olympic & Rainier itinerary -- please suggest changes
- 17 Chicago Architectural Tours
- 18 Las vegas hotels--can't make up my mind, help!
- 19 Maine mid-coast recommendations?
- 20 What bugs you the most about flying? 2013 Pet Peeves Survey
- 21 Columbus food !
- 22 A trip to east coast vs a trip to Hawaii
- 23 Holiday Parade/Pearl Harbor Day Parade Questions
- 24 Grand Rapids to Traverse City - Where to stop?
- 25 Driving from Kentucky to Florida