So I'm planning a 40th b'day trip - for myself - with my DH and DDs, ages 8 and 10. We'll be going over spring break this April 14 - 22ish. I've planned for 3 nights in SF and then 3 nights in Yosemite (actually, at Yosemite View Lodge in El Portal). We could potentially do 2 additional nights in CA but everywhere sounds so inviting that I'm not sure I'll have the time to research it all. We'd love to see some California coastline and take a walk on the beach...we enjoy nature, wildlife, museums, and the DH digs anything historical. We'll need to stay someplace moderately priced and would prefer to stay in the same place for 2 nights before heading back to SFO for the flight home. Any help narrowing down my options would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 2 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 3 Seattle or Portland or Vancouver?
- 4 Car rental from Baltimore airport
- 5 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 6 Dining in St. Louis
- 7 AR State Parks
- 8 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 9 6 days to drive from Wisconsin to Florida solo?
- 10 family with 3 boys needing help for west coast itinerary
- 11 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 12 Help me with this
- 13 NYC For The Day
- 14 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon in August
- 15 Walking Safety Near Boston Common
- 16 2 hours international transit in DFW airport
- 17 JFK Terminal 8
- 18 Southwest/California NP roadtrip advice needed.
- 19 California Trip
- 20 Atlanta With Toddler
- 21 What do you think of my Yellowstone itinerary - August 2017?
- 22 Washington DC in July - hotel, and what items to book now
- 23 Atlanta airport to Marietta, GA traffic
- 24 Tohono Chul Tucson?
- 25 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria