So I'm planning a 40th b'day trip - for myself - with my DH and DDs, ages 8 and 10. We'll be going over spring break this April 14 - 22ish. I've planned for 3 nights in SF and then 3 nights in Yosemite (actually, at Yosemite View Lodge in El Portal). We could potentially do 2 additional nights in CA but everywhere sounds so inviting that I'm not sure I'll have the time to research it all. We'd love to see some California coastline and take a walk on the beach...we enjoy nature, wildlife, museums, and the DH digs anything historical. We'll need to stay someplace moderately priced and would prefer to stay in the same place for 2 nights before heading back to SFO for the flight home. Any help narrowing down my options would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Las vegas +21
- 2 July 4th fireworks in NYC
- 3 Travel suggestions from Mystic, CT to Bar Harbor, Maine
- 4 Your favourite places in New York City
- 5 Where to stay in Munising, MI?
- 6 Trip Starting from New York
- 7 Portland, Crater Lake and coast to LA
- 8 Nilichik Ak.
- 9 Is Coney Island worth a trip if you don't like rides?
- 10 Best Brunswick Stew in Norfolk, Va
- 11 Grand Teton Questions
- 12 Gabfest in Fredericksburg VA
- 13 Bodega Bay with young kids
- 14 Grand American Road Trip!
- 15 What's the 14th Street area like?
- 16 Santa Cruz and down the coast.
- 17 Rules of the Subway
- 18 Grand Teton Questuons
- 19 Jazz and dinner -- Chicago
- 20 Thanksgiving Day in NYC
- 21 Visiting Seattle and Vancouver, BC in August, 2016
- 22 Los Angeles, California - Hiking
- 23 Mini Trip Report: Vegas in June-- HOT HOT HOT
- 24 San Francisco - Best place to see street art
- 25 Mystic CT