So I'm planning a 40th b'day trip - for myself - with my DH and DDs, ages 8 and 10. We'll be going over spring break this April 14 - 22ish. I've planned for 3 nights in SF and then 3 nights in Yosemite (actually, at Yosemite View Lodge in El Portal). We could potentially do 2 additional nights in CA but everywhere sounds so inviting that I'm not sure I'll have the time to research it all. We'd love to see some California coastline and take a walk on the beach...we enjoy nature, wildlife, museums, and the DH digs anything historical. We'll need to stay someplace moderately priced and would prefer to stay in the same place for 2 nights before heading back to SFO for the flight home. Any help narrowing down my options would be greatly appreciated!
San Francisco...Yosemite...then what?
- 1 Madison Square Garden
- 2 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 3 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 4 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?
- 5 Orlando to Salt Lake City route, end of January
- 6 Got Plans for New Year's Eve? Want to Count Down With a Giant Walleye?
- 7 NYC Rooftop bar with a view?
- 8 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 9 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 10 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 11 hotel near Met NYC
- 12 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 13 Hotels on Hilo side of the Big Island?
- 14 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 15 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 16 PRIDE OF AMERICA
- 17 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?
- 18 Moonstruck Patisserie - Hilo ~ wow!!
- 19 Big Island Hawaii - stay in Kona AND Hilo? Also when are school holidays?
- 20 First timers in Kauai--would love advice/suggestions
- 21 Bowers Museum - Need Restaurant Suggestions Nearby
- 22 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 23 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 24 Has anyone used AirBnB to find lodging?
- 25 First time to Austin-San Antonio area