So I'm planning a 40th b'day trip - for myself - with my DH and DDs, ages 8 and 10. We'll be going over spring break this April 14 - 22ish. I've planned for 3 nights in SF and then 3 nights in Yosemite (actually, at Yosemite View Lodge in El Portal). We could potentially do 2 additional nights in CA but everywhere sounds so inviting that I'm not sure I'll have the time to research it all. We'd love to see some California coastline and take a walk on the beach...we enjoy nature, wildlife, museums, and the DH digs anything historical. We'll need to stay someplace moderately priced and would prefer to stay in the same place for 2 nights before heading back to SFO for the flight home. Any help narrowing down my options would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 2 Coffee in Boston?
- 3 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 4 Traveling in winter
- 5 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 6 6 days ABQ to Moab,4 Corners, Mesa Verde doable?
- 7 CAJUN region, plus NEW ORLEANS
- 8 HELP! Solo road trip - the Deep south - Hints & Tips needed!
- 9 Oregon Trip March 2017
- 10 Interracial couples traveling south
- 11 Charleston & Savannah Lodging
- 12 Camping in or near Big Bend National Park
- 13 Nashville Never Been
- 14 Any Estero Island/Ft Myers experts?
- 15 Spring Break National Park Visit
- 16 New orleans recs for family
- 17 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 18 Ideas for February Road Trip from San Francisco?
- 19 Later Winter around Mobile
- 20 10 days in California. What should I hit?
- 21 2 days in Vermont, Green Mountain area
- 22 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 23 Uber boston
- 24 Florida keys trip
- 25 First Time to Maine - Itinerary Help!