For a family, I'd like to hear pros and cons from everyone regarding a hotel location
in San Francisco. Would it be better to be based in the Fisherman's Wharf area, Union
Square or some other location??
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 2 Transportation Newark/High Line and Penn Station/Newark
- 3 6 days in Boston - review itinerary & other recs needed
- 4 San Francisco California
- 5 Restaurant near Dana on the bay San Diego
- 6 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 7 Grocery Shopping in Maui - is Costco worth the stop?
- 8 United Nations tours
- 9 The Big Island, Kauai, and Maui: A Songdoc Trip Report
- 10 September Road Trip in New England
- 11 Need help: itinerary from Kansas City to Yellowstone and back
- 12 Kayaking at Old Forge, NY
- 13 NYC with 8 yr old
- 14 Miami and New Orleans
- 15 Restaurants in Sanibel/Captiva
- 16 Road trip NYC to Dallas
- 17 Yosemite and Sequoia
- 18 Disneyland Hotel vs. Grand Californian for first time Disneyland visit
- 19 TR: Washington and Gettysburg in 4 Nights
- 20 Western Trip - CO, Utah, NV
- 21 Driving route: Monument Valley to Moab on hot day
- 22 Looking for suggestions for Washington state weekend getaways
- 23 Rail from New York to Washington, D.C.
- 24 stopping off I 81 South
- 25 Boston Restaurants - suggestions please