My husband will be attending a congress in San Francisco and I´ll go along with our 2 years-old daughter and my mother. He wants to be near the Moscone Convention Center, but I don´t know if it´s a good area to stay and explore the city.
Suggestions about hotels, places to go, kid-friendly activities, restaurants, and so on will be greatly appreciated.
We´ll go early November (5-12th), so advice on weather will be helpful as well.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Where to advertise Air tickets selling?
- 2 Hotels Houston
- 3 Best MGM owned hotel on the Las Vegas Strip?
- 4 Good areas for families in Tampa, FL
- 5 My CA itinerary
- 6 PHL to SEA
- 7 New England Fall trip- road trip
- 8 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 9 Utah/Vegas road trip - directions
- 10 Waikoloa restaurants?
- 11 Maui - best hotels/condos with good snorkeling right at the hotel
- 12 Auto train tips?
- 13 Nashville 2016
- 14 Recent reports on Kapoho & Wai'Ope snorkeling or water conditions?
- 15 I40 East in November
- 16 4 days in Colorado in December with kids
- 17 Dallas or Atlanta in January??
- 18 Asbury Park, NJ area help
- 19 Big Island Itinerary Feedback
- 20 Agriturisimos in Napa, Sonoma?
- 21 Newark Airport Hotel for a day
- 22 Washington State Anniversary Weekend Getaway
- 23 Grand Canyon to LA
- 24 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 25 Two days and no car in San francisco