My husband will be attending a congress in San Francisco and I´ll go along with our 2 years-old daughter and my mother. He wants to be near the Moscone Convention Center, but I don´t know if it´s a good area to stay and explore the city.
Suggestions about hotels, places to go, kid-friendly activities, restaurants, and so on will be greatly appreciated.
We´ll go early November (5-12th), so advice on weather will be helpful as well.
Thanks in advance!
San Francisco with a toddler - November 2011
- 1 Bowers Museum - Need Restaurant Suggestions Nearby
- 2 hotel near Met NYC
- 3 Where should I move to?
- 4 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 5 St. Augustine, Florida
- 6 Maybe a trip to NYC will make my 16 year old think Mom's okay
- 7 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 8 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 9 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 10 Fripp island
- 11 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 12 2nd visit to California wine country, recommendations needed.
- 13 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?
- 14 Help Requested for Winter Cross-Country Driving Move
- 15 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 16 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 17 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 18 Car service from JFK to lower Manhattan
- 19 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 20 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 21 Hotel near Public Theater
- 22 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 23 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 24 San Antonio
- 25 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles