My husband will be attending a congress in San Francisco and I´ll go along with our 2 years-old daughter and my mother. He wants to be near the Moscone Convention Center, but I don´t know if it´s a good area to stay and explore the city.
Suggestions about hotels, places to go, kid-friendly activities, restaurants, and so on will be greatly appreciated.
We´ll go early November (5-12th), so advice on weather will be helpful as well.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 What do you think of my Yellowstone itinerary - August 2017?
- 2 Atlanta With Toddler
- 3 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 4 Laguna Beach Hotel
- 5 Metropolitan Opera - good seats?
- 6 Need advice-Early June Oregon Coast, Columbia River Gorge, Crater Lake
- 7 Proposed Los Angeles itinerary, almost exclusively without a car
- 8 NYC For The Day
- 9 Southwest/California NP roadtrip advice needed.
- 10 NYC opinions please! 2nt (shows & meals w/1st timer)
- 11 Senior citizens traveling as groupl
- 12 9-10 day trip to WA
- 13 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 14 Walking Safety Near Boston Common
- 15 West to East Coast in 10 days
- 16 Car rental from Baltimore airport
- 17 Tour of the Grand Circle USA .HELP!
- 18 Turo?
- 19 USA family tour
- 20 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 21 2 hours international transit in DFW airport
- 22 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 23 Kauai planning help
- 24 San Diego/La Jolla?
- 25 Hawaii - June vs Aug, hotel vs rental