I'd really appreciate anyone's advice on the following subject. I'm going to San Francisco from NYC for the first time and I'd like to know what is your opinion and experience flying into Oakland vs. San Francisco. Reason I'm asking is because it's less expensive flying into Oakland (thru JetBlue).
Also, how convenient is it to get to downtown SF from Oakland Airport.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://metabogarciniahelp.com/lmage-eye-serum/
- 2 8 Days in Yellowstone/GTNP
- 3 Road trip from North Carolina to Maine
- 4 Road trip through southern US states - must-see suggestions?
- 5 help from a true New Yorker.
- 6 Washington DC with kids
- 7 About In-road Tours and Travels
- 8 waiting line queue management system
- 9 Port Angelas -Vegas
- 10 Our House Has no Hot Tub - Where to Soak in Crested Butte
- 11 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016
- 12 Safety Concerns
- 13 Bronx Help to visit hospital
- 14 Jul, Aug or Sept for California trip, which is preferable and why?
- 15 Alaska independent tour for group
- 16 Best 2 (or 3) Day Drive Between Phoenix & Palm Springs?
- 17 Native and Natural Interests near the Grand Canyon
- 18 5 days in Colorado
- 19 Trip to northern California
- 20 Charleston+Kiawah+Asheville+?
- 21 40th in Key West
- 22 Downtown Chicago
- 23 Homeless family murdered in Staten Island Motel
- 24 Alaska -public transport
- 25 Hamilton Broadway