I'd really appreciate anyone's advice on the following subject. I'm going to San Francisco from NYC for the first time and I'd like to know what is your opinion and experience flying into Oakland vs. San Francisco. Reason I'm asking is because it's less expensive flying into Oakland (thru JetBlue).
Also, how convenient is it to get to downtown SF from Oakland Airport.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 4 OR 5 BEDROOM CABIN IN WISCONSIN, IOWA OR MINNESOTA FOR ANNUAL GIRL TRIP
- 2 Alcatrez sold out
- 3 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 4 Key West - Kids Friendly?
- 5 Do you need a car in Siesta Key? 1st timer....
- 6 A great birthday trip to Charleston!
- 7 Maine weather and temps
- 8 Road Trip from Dallas to Miami
- 9 Hawaii Itinerary for Family with Teens
- 10 New York with my 16 year old granddaughter
- 11 Kids missing three weeks of school.
- 12 Need help planning....
- 13 L.A. and Sequoia
- 14 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 15 Hawaii with 2 young teens
- 16 Week motorcycle ride
- 17 Embassy Suites HOnolulu
- 18 Broadway
- 19 South Point/Ka Lae - Southern Most Point of the USA
- 20 Farmer's market in Lancaster County, PA
- 21 Buying MI lake house- which lake is warmer, medium sized and clear?
- 22 Favorites in North/South Carolina/Georgia? Help please!
- 23 Not enough time, i guess..
- 24 Moving to New York City, Where can i find a good place?
- 25 San Diego Marriott Coronado Island or Marriott Marquis downtown?