I'd really appreciate anyone's advice on the following subject. I'm going to San Francisco from NYC for the first time and I'd like to know what is your opinion and experience flying into Oakland vs. San Francisco. Reason I'm asking is because it's less expensive flying into Oakland (thru JetBlue).
Also, how convenient is it to get to downtown SF from Oakland Airport.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Help me with this
- 2 6 days to drive from Wisconsin to Florida solo?
- 3 JFK Terminal 8
- 4 Washington DC in July - hotel, and what items to book now
- 5 Atlanta airport to Marietta, GA traffic
- 6 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 7 family with 3 boys needing help for west coast itinerary
- 8 Tohono Chul Tucson?
- 9 AR State Parks
- 10 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 11 Need advice-Early June Oregon Coast, Columbia River Gorge, Crater Lake
- 12 2 hours international transit in DFW airport
- 13 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 14 9-10 day trip to WA
- 15 Apply in 12th grade for an international student ?
- 16 West to East Coast in 10 days
- 17 Proposed Los Angeles itinerary, almost exclusively without a car
- 18 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 19 Tour of the Grand Circle USA .HELP!
- 20 las vegas, zion, bryce , grandcanyon, page (antelope canyon), sedona,
- 21 Laguna Beach Hotel
- 22 What do you think of my Yellowstone itinerary - August 2017?
- 23 Atlanta With Toddler
- 24 Metropolitan Opera - good seats?
- 25 NYC For The Day