I'd really appreciate anyone's advice on the following subject. I'm going to San Francisco from NYC for the first time and I'd like to know what is your opinion and experience flying into Oakland vs. San Francisco. Reason I'm asking is because it's less expensive flying into Oakland (thru JetBlue).
Also, how convenient is it to get to downtown SF from Oakland Airport.
San Francisco vs. Oakland Airport
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 2 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 3 First family ski trip
- 4 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 5 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 6 Looking for Hotel Alternatives on Coast to Coast Trip
- 7 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 8 USA with a 3 year old
- 9 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 10 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 11 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road
- 12 Universal studios/Orlando
- 13 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 14 Wedding venue in NH
- 15 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 16 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 17 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 18 NYC theatre broadway
- 19 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 20 San Diego parks and attractions
- 21 Alaska
- 22 Grand Circle Trip report, Arizona and Utah
- 23 What to do in Long Beach for a weekend?
- 24 Budget friendly long beach California restaurants
- 25 Arizona road trip any changes?