I'd really appreciate anyone's advice on the following subject. I'm going to San Francisco from NYC for the first time and I'd like to know what is your opinion and experience flying into Oakland vs. San Francisco. Reason I'm asking is because it's less expensive flying into Oakland (thru JetBlue).
Also, how convenient is it to get to downtown SF from Oakland Airport.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 https://purelifegreencoffeebeanadvice.com/jolie-derme/
- 2 https://maximizedmuscleideas.com/force-fit-xl/
- 3 Local Movers Charlotte NC : Cheap Moving Company
- 4 New England Tour
- 5 Kauai: First Trip Help Please
- 6 Botanical gardens on Maui, Hilo, and Kauai: how much do they differ?
- 7 help me plan a Cali trip
- 8 Hawaii at Christmas with older teens
- 9 Colorado Shows Off
- 10 Disneyland Grand Californian
- 11 10-hour MIA layover ideas?
- 12 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 13 Trip to San Francisco in Dec 2017
- 14 Wilmington DE questions
- 15 San Francisco to Seattle in a day (fires in Oregon)
- 16 50th wedding anniversary in Hawaii??
- 17 Inexpensive Restaurants Near Canyonlands and Capitol Reef?
- 18 Getting from Seatac airport to downtown Seattle
- 19 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 20 NYC 9/11 Tour - best options?
- 21 Muir Woods in October
- 22 Dining after show at Sondheim Theatre
- 23 Road trip during Winters in Utah-NV
- 24 Southern California Sand Dunes - Oceano Dunes
- 25 Alaska trip rough Itinerary for Sep 2017