We are staying at a hotel on Lombard Street while visiting San Francisco. We will have a car but have heard that there is a lot of traffic on Lombard Street and in San Francisco in general. Is the traffic really that bad? We will arrive on a Sunday evening (driving in from L.A. ending the first part of our trip), and will have full days on Monday – Friday, then leaving for airport on Saturday. Ideally we would like to drive if traffic will not consume our day and if parking is readily available in the city/ not too expensive. Or, is it better to use public transportation through San Francisco’s ‘MUNI’ transit system? Our thoughts are that if using MUNI, we would prefer using the rail/ subway/ metro option instead of the bus, since the bus will face the same traffic as we would in a car. However, their website seems to indicate that we would still need to use the bus for parts of our route. Any thoughts or tips (can we just walk to most places?) Areas we want to visit are: Golden Gate Bridge/ Marina Bay/ Union Square/ Pier 39/ and possibly Fisherman’s Wharf. Thank you in advance for any help and suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://getbodybuildingbuilder.com/muscle-rev-extreme/
- 2 http://nuvieskincareserum.com/ultra-forskolin-reviews/
- 3 http://www.healthbeautyfacts.com/breast-actives-reviews/
- 4 http://www.fitwaypoint.com/testo-vital
- 5 http://getbodybuildingbuilder.com/muscle-rev-extreme/
- 6 http://newhealthsupplement.com/nitronos-x/
- 7 Kauai helicopter flight
- 8 http://skincaresfreetrial.com/skin-complex-rx/
- 9 Vacation Apartment Rentals
- 10 Birthday vacation ideas
- 11 Colorado Hiking in September
- 12 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 13 Looking for REPUTABLE travel insurance in US
- 14 Which area on Maui for hotel?
- 15 Vanagon Road trip Denver to SF
- 16 Traveling with an infant
- 17 How to get from the Frick Collection to Brooklyn Academy of Music
- 18 You think the Rainbow Room is worth a visit?
- 19 Seeking Advice/Itineraries
- 20 Key West, FL
- 21 New York City to New Orleans Itinerary
- 22 San Diego/La Jolla?
- 23 2017 Yellowstone or bust
- 24 Mini Honeymoon in Philadelphia
- 25 Has anyone been to the Carlysle Lounge lately?