DH and I will be in SFO over July 4th weekend and would like to see Alcatraz - hopefully in the morning - and do a city tour. Any recommended tour companies? Also, are there any neat walking tours or food tours you'd recommend?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 1st time RV trip from Georgia to Oregon
- 2 Cape Cod Biking & Lodging
- 3 Los Angeles/Santa Monica -- how many days and where else?
- 4 Florida couples first trip to Maine
- 5 Big Bend, McDonald Observatory, San Antonio and Austin in January
- 6 Amtrak Boston/New York
- 7 Scenic Drive - Rockland to Moosehead Lake?
- 8 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 9 2 weeks in Alaska with kids
- 10 Suggestions Buffalo NY
- 11 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 12 new orleans french quarter hotels for "the ladies"
- 13 Cape Cod -ideas eats ,activity, ferry to BOS
- 14 Mnnpls--what to do, culture and food
- 15 West Virginia
- 16 Best Hotel
- 17 Hilton Hawaiian Village
- 18 How Do You Get Around in North Carolina?
- 19 Alamo convertible
- 20 lobster rumor
- 21 Washington visit...perhaps relocate
- 22 Tour of Colorado and NM
- 23 Forbes Island Restaurant Question
- 24 seattle-portland place to stay
- 25 Pacific Northwest Trip - Mother/Daughter