DH and I will be in SFO over July 4th weekend and would like to see Alcatraz - hopefully in the morning - and do a city tour. Any recommended tour companies? Also, are there any neat walking tours or food tours you'd recommend?
San Francisco Tours: Alcatraz and City tour
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Tipping advice
- 2 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 3 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 4 House sitter
- 5 Calf trip
- 6 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 7 Key West Hotel in January
- 8 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 9 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 10 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 11 4 week family trip ideas
- 12 x mas
- 13 Trip to Niagara Falls
- 14 Florida in between stop 2 days after Key Largo towards St.pete
- 15 Help me plan a trip to Nashville and Memphis.
- 16 Restaurant in NYC advice
- 17 ny ers now living in nc taking their kids to nyc for first time
- 18 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 19 Uber and Airbnb-Insurance and Credentials
- 20 Marriott Marquis San Francisco
- 21 New Casual Italian/Pizza Restaurant, via Danny Meyer: MARTA
- 22 Stopover in MIAMI
- 23 Key West Hidden Gem Hotels?
- 24 San Francisco Advice needed
- 25 Best women's dress shop north shore of Boston?