DH and I will be in SFO over July 4th weekend and would like to see Alcatraz - hopefully in the morning - and do a city tour. Any recommended tour companies? Also, are there any neat walking tours or food tours you'd recommend?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 A Puffin, a Whale, and a Moose walk into a bar. In Maine
- 2 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 3 Help Please - NYC Questions and Plans
- 4 Saturday traffic heading to the Outer Banks
- 5 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 6 Restaurant suggestion in Venice, Fl
- 7 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 8 Day trip to Disney, Orlando
- 9 Westhester/Bronx/Yonkers area event planning
- 10 Retiring to Tucson
- 11 10 days vacation in California
- 12 Amtrak prices go up and down?
- 13 Summer Vacation Ideas
- 14 Naples Hotel and Everglades
- 15 Alabama vacation "shark teeth fossils"
- 16 Grand Canyon solo - advisable?
- 17 Southwest Road Trip in Oct
- 18 Utah National Parks visit
- 19 Renting an RV to Tour NM
- 20 Pet Friendly accommodations midway
- 21 Big Island of Hawaii - itinerary ideas for 7-10 day trip
- 22 Favorite lodging near Acadia NP? Maine in October?
- 23 Driving from Miami to Florida Keys - electronic tolls?
- 24 Hotel in Reno
- 25 winter resort offering snowshoeing dog sledding & boat trip