We hosted a guest from German last week and he left us in NY to go see San Francisco and then take a road trip with friends through Yosemite and then to Vegas. Unfortunately he lost his passport and missed the first leg of the car ride and needs to find the quickest way from either San Francisco or Sonoro to the Yosemite Visitor Center via public transport. He is hoping to do this tomorrow. Since I am clueless I thought I'd ask here. Thanks in advance for any help or suggestions.
San Francisco to Yosemite Visitor Center
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Buy Counterfeit Money(dollar,euro,pound)firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2 Portsmouth NH to NYC
- 3 Road trip March from Atlanta
- 4 Help needed from USA experts... where to?
- 5 Dinner in Miami
- 6 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 7 Met Opera rush tickets - process changed again!
- 8 Need help planning weekend trips: Georgia, Chicago, Tennessee, Alaska?!
- 9 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 10 Any edits? San Antonio & Austin Itinerary Dec 31st-Jan 5th or 6th
- 11 Family Reunion Ideas for Maine Coast
- 12 62 Hikers airlifted out of Kalalau Trail
- 13 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 14 Utah-Arizona National Parks intinary help needed
- 15 fly fishing spring break - warm weather
- 16 Tipping advice
- 17 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 18 NYT article on exploring Los Angeles without a car
- 19 3 weeks in USA in February -- final post before booking hotels
- 20 advice on possible employment in GA or NC rural areas
- 21 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 22 Christmas weather?
- 23 Big island itinerary
- 24 New York City and New England
- 25 San Diego Girl's Trip in December