We are planning a trip to CA Aug. 2nd to the 9th 2014. We have reservations for the Starlite house in Yosemite Bug for the week, but I am thinking we might stay less time there and travel to Big Sur. Do we have the time?? Also, what do you suggest we absolutely see in San Francisco, Yosemite and along the coast?
San Francisco to Yosemite and possibly Big Sur
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 2 Where can I best see Orca whales in the wild?
- 3 Cab Cost from McCarren to Venetian Hotel?
- 4 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 5 Brooklyn why?
- 6 Yellowstone Lodging in October
- 7 NYC over Memorial Day Weekend 2014
- 8 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 9 Florida--single woman seeks best beaches for swimming and
- 10 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 11 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 12 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 13 Kennedy Space Center
- 14 Alexandria or Georgetown
- 15 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 16 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 17 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 18 5 week in US/Mexico
- 19 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 20 John Heinz National Wildlife Refuge at Tinicum
- 21 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving
- 22 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 23 Book ahead for weekends this spring in Asheville, NC
- 24 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 25 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014