We are planning a trip. We thought we would fly into San Fran and drive down the coast (Carmel, Monterey) and then make our way over to Yosemite for a couple of days....any suggestions?? What other parks and/or drives are in the area and worth seeing? We are a family of 4 with 2 teenaged kids.
San Francisco to Yosemite
- 1 J-ville airport ground transportation
- 2 Seattle restaurant near Pikes Market
- 3 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 4 Seattle to coast to columbia River Gorge
- 5 California, Northern
- 6 Seattle Hotel Choice and Other Questions
- 7 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 8 Exciting historical sites in upstate NY
- 9 Hudson Valley to Stockbridge, MA/Berkshires
- 10 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 11 JFK to Upper West Side by subway
- 12 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 13 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 14 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 15 Seatlle, WA
- 16 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 17 What area to stay in for Memphis
- 18 What are the best activities in Key West?
- 19 Memphis Tours
- 20 Newport, RI Questions
- 21 Meredith New Hampshire
- 22 Back to the Lovely City!!
- 23 Northern Idaho - Western Montana Drive
- 24 Advice for 2 night intro trip to Moab in early June (1-3)
- 25 Pick up north of Boston Logan