Hi guys new to the forum and looking for some information. Im trying to plan a family road trip this summer with my wife and two teen boys from our wonderful home state of WY to San Francisco then to Seattle. I have a route planned from WY-CA then 3-4 Days in SF that leaves me approximately 5 days to fill with a trip up the coast towards seattle. My dillemma is this too much driving? Or ample time to enjoy the coast? And the most frusterating part- WHERE do I go and stay? ANY info would be greatly appreciated, thanks!!!
San Francisco to Seattle
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Diego parks and attractions
- 2 Help choosing Chicago hotel
- 3 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 4 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 5 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 6 Palm Springs-Looking for Great Swimming Pool
- 7 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 8 united and carry-ons
- 9 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 10 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 11 Any feedback on our roadtrip schedule would be much appreciated!
- 12 Cape Cod in early April
- 13 USA with a 3 year old
- 14 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 15 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 16 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 17 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 18 Near Plum Island, MA ...what to see and do?
- 19 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road
- 20 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 21 Light hiking around Santa Barbara
- 22 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 23 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 24 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 25 Car rental through Priceline bidding