Hi guys new to the forum and looking for some information. Im trying to plan a family road trip this summer with my wife and two teen boys from our wonderful home state of WY to San Francisco then to Seattle. I have a route planned from WY-CA then 3-4 Days in SF that leaves me approximately 5 days to fill with a trip up the coast towards seattle. My dillemma is this too much driving? Or ample time to enjoy the coast? And the most frusterating part- WHERE do I go and stay? ANY info would be greatly appreciated, thanks!!!
San Francisco to Seattle
- 1 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 2 D.C. in a day
- 3 New Orleans trip (plus road trip) Help Pls!
- 4 Luggage stolen from locked rental car in Orlando
- 5 Yellowstone Snow Melt, Roads and Trails - Timing
- 6 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 7 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 8 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 9 San Fran, Napa, Palo Alto, Carmel advice
- 10 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 11 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 12 Stay between San Francisco and Redwoods?
- 13 Using public transit in San Diego
- 14 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 15 Memphis Tours
- 16 Ideas for Northern California trip?
- 17 What to do with extra day in Virginia?
- 18 A Visit to Charleston
- 19 Cedar Point Wait Times
- 20 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 21 How far ahead to book Alcatraz?
- 22 San Francisco Anniversary Trip
- 23 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 24 Florida to Yellowstone to Mt. Rushmore-Sept 2013
- 25 3 Week Roadtrip Starting in Nashville - Where to Go?!