Hi guys new to the forum and looking for some information. Im trying to plan a family road trip this summer with my wife and two teen boys from our wonderful home state of WY to San Francisco then to Seattle. I have a route planned from WY-CA then 3-4 Days in SF that leaves me approximately 5 days to fill with a trip up the coast towards seattle. My dillemma is this too much driving? Or ample time to enjoy the coast? And the most frusterating part- WHERE do I go and stay? ANY info would be greatly appreciated, thanks!!!
San Francisco to Seattle
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 2 DRIVING ACROSS COUNTRY EAST TO WEST MID MAY TO JUNE
- 3 Audio Driving Tour Big Island and Oahu
- 4 Hawaii Trip. Paradise Lost (Or At Least Misplaced)
- 5 Boston/Fenway park
- 6 Oregon to SF - avoid Coastal Route
- 7 Cabin Honeymoon Out West
- 8 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 9 Dining Suggestions for the Baltimore/Annapolis Area?
- 10 Recommendations for four days in Las Vegas
- 11 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 12 Where to go in Maine?
- 13 Magnificient, Marvelous Montana!
- 14 Timeshare Nightmares
- 15 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 16 Downtown Denver restaurant recommendation, please~
- 17 Where to stay with kids in Nashville
- 18 East Coast road trip from Boston to Washington DC
- 19 Sacramento GTG
- 20 Travel West Coast
- 21 Boutique Hotels - NYC
- 22 Spring Has Officially Sprung in Central Park
- 23 Searching For The Rhythm Of Florida
- 24 Dauphin Island, AL
- 25 Broken Bow, Oklahoma in the Fall