Hi guys new to the forum and looking for some information. Im trying to plan a family road trip this summer with my wife and two teen boys from our wonderful home state of WY to San Francisco then to Seattle. I have a route planned from WY-CA then 3-4 Days in SF that leaves me approximately 5 days to fill with a trip up the coast towards seattle. My dillemma is this too much driving? Or ample time to enjoy the coast? And the most frusterating part- WHERE do I go and stay? ANY info would be greatly appreciated, thanks!!!
San Francisco to Seattle
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Helicopter tours from Vegas to Grand Canyon
- 2 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 3 Chicago Architectural River Tours - which one for us?
- 4 Where to stay with kids in Nashville
- 5 East Coast road trip from Boston to Washington DC
- 6 Brooklyn why?
- 7 Timeshare Nightmares
- 8 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 9 Cab Cost from McCarren to Venetian Hotel?
- 10 New York City Subway Fare Payment
- 11 Which NYC subway should I take?
- 12 Advice on a Hamptons Day Trip
- 13 Rafting in Wisconsin
- 14 Cocoa Beach Restaurant Recommendations near Courtyard Cocoa Beach
- 15 Hawaii Trip. Paradise Lost (Or At Least Misplaced)
- 16 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 17 Phoenix restaurants
- 18 5 week in US/Mexico
- 19 Camping at Grand Canyon, Bryce, Zion and Arches
- 20 10 day trip to California
- 21 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier
- 22 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 23 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 24 Rafting near Denali
- 25 New York City Restaurants