I am reaching San Francisco on Sunday night and plan to go to Los Angeles via Highway 1. I have around 5 days, as am flying back from San Francisco on Friday night, so have to reach back to San Francisco.
I've read a lot about PCH, but havent been on it, so am excited. But am still wondering what should be my plan. Can I cover most scenic spots and reach Los Angeles in a day ? I then plan to spend some time in and around Los Angeles, want to see DisneyLand, Universal Studio and Hollywood (nothing in particular in Hollywood). Also interested in San Diego zoo, but am not sure whether I will have the time. We really like great drives and nature... The plan is to take a flight from Los Angeles on Friday 6 pm to SFO. Or drive to LA and Back by Friday night.
I will be renting a car, please suggest itenerary and good area to stay in/near LA.
San Francisco to Los Angeles
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Planning birthday trip to Big Island & Kauai - advice!
- 2 Affordable parking options: Port of Miami?
- 3 Denver Itinerary - 3 nights, 4 days
- 4 NYC play advice needed
- 5 canyon De Chelly or Chaco
- 6 Fredericksburg to see the wildflowers and to sample the wine
- 7 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 8 JFK to midtown/Times Square (47th & 7th)
- 9 naples restuarant for anniversary
- 10 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 11 New Orleans-where to stay and what to see?
- 12 carousel bar nola
- 13 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 14 Driving from Texas to Yellowstone
- 15 Visiting Denver
- 16 Louisville KY trip report -- attractions and food
- 17 Smoky Mountain Summer
- 18 Ocean Activities around Kauai
- 19 Seattle to Las Vegas Family Road Trip
- 20 Please update me on moderate priced ocean front hotels southeast Fla.
- 21 Small beach town like Seaside, FL?
- 22 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 23 Big Sur?
- 24 Sunday Brunch Southern California
- 25 San Diego parks and attractions