I am reaching San Francisco on Sunday night and plan to go to Los Angeles via Highway 1. I have around 5 days, as am flying back from San Francisco on Friday night, so have to reach back to San Francisco.
I've read a lot about PCH, but havent been on it, so am excited. But am still wondering what should be my plan. Can I cover most scenic spots and reach Los Angeles in a day ? I then plan to spend some time in and around Los Angeles, want to see DisneyLand, Universal Studio and Hollywood (nothing in particular in Hollywood). Also interested in San Diego zoo, but am not sure whether I will have the time. We really like great drives and nature... The plan is to take a flight from Los Angeles on Friday 6 pm to SFO. Or drive to LA and Back by Friday night.
I will be renting a car, please suggest itenerary and good area to stay in/near LA.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://gomusclebuilding.com/ers-pro/
- 2 http://no2surgeblog.com/jack-hammer-xl/
- 3 JFK Terminal 8
- 4 SF-Yosemite-Monterey Peninsula
- 5 Dinner Cruise down San Antonio River?
- 6 Seaside, California
- 7 Harpers Ferry weekend
- 8 Yellowstone/Grand Tetons (Oct 2016)
- 9 Moving to Florida from Oregon
- 10 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 11 Seattle, Las Vegas and Salt Lake
- 12 NYC Discounted Metropolitan Opera Tickets
- 13 washington-blueridge parkway-myrtle beach
- 14 Quick Honeymoon ideas for Nov?
- 15 California relaxing vacation ideas
- 16 Bed and Breakfast
- 17 Suggestions for Philadelphia
- 18 What car service?
- 19 Moving to a new state looking for advice
- 20 Denali
- 21 Where should I drop off rental car near Boston?
- 22 which airport when going to Stamford,CT?
- 23 Maine in May?
- 24 Myrtle Beach hotels that meet my specific criteria
- 25 New Years Eve in NYC