I am reaching San Francisco on Sunday night and plan to go to Los Angeles via Highway 1. I have around 5 days, as am flying back from San Francisco on Friday night, so have to reach back to San Francisco.
I've read a lot about PCH, but havent been on it, so am excited. But am still wondering what should be my plan. Can I cover most scenic spots and reach Los Angeles in a day ? I then plan to spend some time in and around Los Angeles, want to see DisneyLand, Universal Studio and Hollywood (nothing in particular in Hollywood). Also interested in San Diego zoo, but am not sure whether I will have the time. We really like great drives and nature... The plan is to take a flight from Los Angeles on Friday 6 pm to SFO. Or drive to LA and Back by Friday night.
I will be renting a car, please suggest itenerary and good area to stay in/near LA.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 2 Week West Coast Travel with Family
- 2 Road Trip Ideas
- 3 Cape Cod to Boston - any mass transit?
- 4 Boothbay or Camden, Maine?
- 5 Possibly moving from Pittsburgh to Raleigh, need help!!
- 6 My Topic Title Child-friendly hotel, Long Island NY
- 7 UPDATED 10 days in Cali: SD to SF
- 8 Temecula to Monterey road trip options
- 9 Oregon Itinerary Critique, please.
- 10 Where to Stay in San Francisco for one night
- 11 How to break up trip between San Francisco and Laguna Niguel
- 12 North Truro, Ma
- 13 What to do with teenagers in Napa and Mendocino
- 14 Food Tours
- 15 Holland Tunnel to The Roosevelt Hotel
- 16 University of Arkansas with 14yr old boys in May. What else should we see?
- 17 Help! I goofed up my Grand Canyon trip planning!
- 18 Help- Penn Station to JFK/Layover help
- 19 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 20 Lake Powell Houseboat Itinerary
- 21 Chain of Lakes-Which to Focus on?
- 22 Few days near Seattle, possibly solo
- 23 NYC to Washington by train
- 24 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal
- 25 I Which Road trip with kids from OK to take: east coast or South