I am reaching San Francisco on Sunday night and plan to go to Los Angeles via Highway 1. I have around 5 days, as am flying back from San Francisco on Friday night, so have to reach back to San Francisco.
I've read a lot about PCH, but havent been on it, so am excited. But am still wondering what should be my plan. Can I cover most scenic spots and reach Los Angeles in a day ? I then plan to spend some time in and around Los Angeles, want to see DisneyLand, Universal Studio and Hollywood (nothing in particular in Hollywood). Also interested in San Diego zoo, but am not sure whether I will have the time. We really like great drives and nature... The plan is to take a flight from Los Angeles on Friday 6 pm to SFO. Or drive to LA and Back by Friday night.
I will be renting a car, please suggest itenerary and good area to stay in/near LA.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://megacleanseradvice.com/xalpha-muscle/
- 2 http://www.tenedonlineshop.com/enhance-xl/
- 3 http://helix6garciniareview.com/wonder-bust/
- 4 http://www.wecareskincare.com/coal-moisturizer/
- 5 US history sites- D.C.-NYC-Boston-Philly
- 6 http://www.wecareskincare.com/coal-moisturizer/
- 7 Do You Require A Brain Booster - Important Facts Must Know
- 8 Longer visibility of enticing hairs
- 9 Any suggestions for the holidays 2016
- 10 Primary Medical Group
- 11 http://maleenhancementshop.info/follinique/
- 12 Southern Jersey Turnpike area: hotel
- 13 Seattle first timers....outdoor trip in October
- 14 limousine help
- 15 Hiking 'the wave'
- 16 First time Disney & Legoland hotel suggestions and any advice please
- 17 Fastest Route from Albuquerque to Austin
- 18 Cross-Country trip advice
- 19 Family Roadtrip from Atlanta in December
- 20 Washington DC
- 21 Montross/Ouray in the rain. Also foliage
- 22 Finding Steve Perry
- 23 Pacific Northwest Food and Wine
- 24 Fall colours first 2 weeks of October Boston area
- 25 Chicago Stamina