I am reaching San Francisco on Sunday night and plan to go to Los Angeles via Highway 1. I have around 5 days, as am flying back from San Francisco on Friday night, so have to reach back to San Francisco.
I've read a lot about PCH, but havent been on it, so am excited. But am still wondering what should be my plan. Can I cover most scenic spots and reach Los Angeles in a day ? I then plan to spend some time in and around Los Angeles, want to see DisneyLand, Universal Studio and Hollywood (nothing in particular in Hollywood). Also interested in San Diego zoo, but am not sure whether I will have the time. We really like great drives and nature... The plan is to take a flight from Los Angeles on Friday 6 pm to SFO. Or drive to LA and Back by Friday night.
I will be renting a car, please suggest itenerary and good area to stay in/near LA.
San Francisco to Los Angeles
- 1 Need a bit of help planning a 3 week trip to the US
- 2 Road Trip - Las Vegas, NV to Monterey, CA
- 3 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 4 NYC to FLA Road Trip..stopovers (I-81) in Virginia and Sea Islands?
- 5 Middlebury vt quickie
- 6 Customs & Checked Baggage at O'Hare - coming from Dublin Airport
- 7 Where to stay Charleston SC
- 8 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 9 Kwaussies road trip, the final chapter!
- 10 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 11 Cheap Hotel in NY
- 12 hello guys....
- 13 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 14 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 15 Chicago: Clark & Lake Street Subway Stop
- 16 Albuquerque to Denver
- 17 Central Coast of Maine in August
- 18 Itinerary Ideas for 2nd Trip to NYC ... without kids this time
- 19 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 20 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 21 New York-Texas Road Trip
- 22 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 23 Nashville Hot Fried Chicken
- 24 Help with July 4th Marriott Houston trip
- 25 Road trip Sacramento to Denver, help requested