I am reaching San Francisco on Sunday night and plan to go to Los Angeles via Highway 1. I have around 5 days, as am flying back from San Francisco on Friday night, so have to reach back to San Francisco.
I've read a lot about PCH, but havent been on it, so am excited. But am still wondering what should be my plan. Can I cover most scenic spots and reach Los Angeles in a day ? I then plan to spend some time in and around Los Angeles, want to see DisneyLand, Universal Studio and Hollywood (nothing in particular in Hollywood). Also interested in San Diego zoo, but am not sure whether I will have the time. We really like great drives and nature... The plan is to take a flight from Los Angeles on Friday 6 pm to SFO. Or drive to LA and Back by Friday night.
I will be renting a car, please suggest itenerary and good area to stay in/near LA.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 10-14 daycar fr. Monterey, CA to Jackson WY. Help - towns / Nat'l Parks
- 2 State capitol buildings -- a two-thirds through ranking
- 3 5 nights stay RMNP
- 4 Best Hilton location/hotel in New York
- 5 Hawaii Help
- 6 Traveling to CO, worried about altitude sickness!
- 7 New York City - Wasington February 2017
- 8 West Virginia/Virginia during Thanksgiving (8 days)
- 9 Any Sanibel experts?
- 10 Traveling in winter
- 11 a short trip to san francisco
- 12 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 13 Summer in Michigan
- 14 Naples/ Fort Myers
- 15 Glacier National Park
- 16 Big Island and Kauai questions
- 17 South east road trip
- 18 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 19 Huntington Beach to Yosemite
- 20 6 days ABQ to Moab,4 Corners, Mesa Verde doable?
- 21 How much in 7 days on West Coast?
- 22 Where to stay for three nights after Volcanoes National Park
- 23 Scenic vistas along the road the big island Hawaii
- 24 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 25 Where's best place to stay near volcano big island besides volcano house?