I am reaching San Francisco on Sunday night and plan to go to Los Angeles via Highway 1. I have around 5 days, as am flying back from San Francisco on Friday night, so have to reach back to San Francisco.
I've read a lot about PCH, but havent been on it, so am excited. But am still wondering what should be my plan. Can I cover most scenic spots and reach Los Angeles in a day ? I then plan to spend some time in and around Los Angeles, want to see DisneyLand, Universal Studio and Hollywood (nothing in particular in Hollywood). Also interested in San Diego zoo, but am not sure whether I will have the time. We really like great drives and nature... The plan is to take a flight from Los Angeles on Friday 6 pm to SFO. Or drive to LA and Back by Friday night.
I will be renting a car, please suggest itenerary and good area to stay in/near LA.
San Francisco to Los Angeles
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Please help identify location in Southern California
- 2 WHY are rental cars in December in Florida so expensive?
- 3 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 4 The East Coast adventure: December 2014
- 5 advice on possible employment in GA or NC rural areas
- 6 62 Hikers airlifted out of Kalalau Trail
- 7 New York City and New England
- 8 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 9 San Francisco with 7 kids ages 5-14
- 10 3 weeks in USA in February -- final post before booking hotels
- 11 August 2015 Western Roadtrip Route? 30 days...Two 22-year-old Girls
- 12 Utah-Arizona National Parks intinary help needed
- 13 Last Minute NYE Trip to DC - Fancy Tea? Other special ideas...Wanted
- 14 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 15 Need help planning weekend trips: Georgia, Chicago, Tennessee, Alaska?!
- 16 Quick Austin weekend itinerary review
- 17 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 18 Grand Tetons, Yellowstone and Banff in May or early Sept.?
- 19 Best Destination in USA
- 20 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 21 Road trip March from Atlanta
- 22 Nashville - Weekend Trip
- 23 Dinner stop between Boston and Bradley Airport in CT (Windsor)
- 24 NYT article on exploring Los Angeles without a car
- 25 x mas