I am reaching San Francisco on Sunday night and plan to go to Los Angeles via Highway 1. I have around 5 days, as am flying back from San Francisco on Friday night, so have to reach back to San Francisco.
I've read a lot about PCH, but havent been on it, so am excited. But am still wondering what should be my plan. Can I cover most scenic spots and reach Los Angeles in a day ? I then plan to spend some time in and around Los Angeles, want to see DisneyLand, Universal Studio and Hollywood (nothing in particular in Hollywood). Also interested in San Diego zoo, but am not sure whether I will have the time. We really like great drives and nature... The plan is to take a flight from Los Angeles on Friday 6 pm to SFO. Or drive to LA and Back by Friday night.
I will be renting a car, please suggest itenerary and good area to stay in/near LA.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Sequoia/Redwoods Large Group Lodging
- 2 EWR to Staten Island 9:50PM
- 3 Esta "Not Authorized to Travel"
- 4 Wedding gifts?
- 5 Big Sur evacuated due to Soberanes fire August 7, 2016
- 6 Trip to Vegas/GC/LA - need advice pleasd
- 7 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 8 Moab Tenting end of Oct?
- 9 NYC lodging help needed for Oct 12-15
- 10 Seattle Ho
- 11 blue ridge parkway?
- 12 Making the Most of a few days in Silicon Valley
- 13 SF Area - Fall Family Trip
- 14 Cross country road trip to the east coast- here we go...
- 15 November redwoods trip
- 16 California trip .. some guidance needed
- 17 Hamilton - Are There Bad Seats at the Rodgers?
- 18 First Trip to New Mexico
- 19 Springfield, Illinois and no car. Worth a slight detour?
- 20 Southern history- walkable cities
- 21 grand canyon to santa fe in april?
- 22 Spring Break trip to National Park
- 23 Where to stop for the night along the Oregon coast?
- 24 December Vacation in Florida by Beach
- 25 Suggestions Buffalo NY