We’re an Australian family (two young boys 8yrs and 10yrs) and planning a holiday to the West Coast USA
We’ll be spending a week in LA then driving to SanFrancisco, staying in the bay city for a few days and then heading to Las Vegas. We hope to do the San Francisco to Las Vegas trip over two days with lots of stops and a stay overnight -
would love to hear your thoughts & recommendations of where we should stop and whats the best town to stay overnight?
Also do you think we should visit Grand Canyon before we head to Las Vegas or should we do this as a side trip during our 4 day Las Vegas stay?
Thanks for your help
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 AOL +1~8oo~5o9~5!4o teCh supP0Rt nUmbEr
- 2 Contact 1800-509-5140 QuickBooks Technical Support
- 3 Day hikes in Yosemite for family of 4 (2 teens)
- 4 Dining & Things to Do - North Bennington
- 5 Metropolitan Movers Newmarket GTA North
- 6 NEED AN URGENT LOAN?
- 7 A great gift for various occasions
- 8 Recommend an ATV Tour in UT, AZ or CO
- 9 Driving from San Fran to Seattle
- 10 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 11 San Francisco, Yosemite, Carmel
- 12 Roadtrippin on Route 66
- 13 Key West Hidden Gem Hotels?
- 14 2-day romantic couple getaway in CO mountains?
- 15 Child safe Hawaii beaches in late October
- 16 San Diego/La Jolla?
- 17 Oahu condo-Ilikai
- 18 transportation from JFK to Newark airport 1 way
- 19 road trip
- 20 Thoughts on these 3 spots for Estes Park lodging?
- 21 Sept trip: San Diego, Disneyland and...?
- 22 Florida in October
- 23 Where to stay - Yosemite, Sequoia, Zion - late July
- 24 Yosemite traffic worth it for 2-3 days?
- 25 Hilton Waikoloa Village - Yay or Nay?