We’re an Australian family (two young boys 8yrs and 10yrs) and planning a holiday to the West Coast USA
We’ll be spending a week in LA then driving to SanFrancisco, staying in the bay city for a few days and then heading to Las Vegas. We hope to do the San Francisco to Las Vegas trip over two days with lots of stops and a stay overnight -
would love to hear your thoughts & recommendations of where we should stop and whats the best town to stay overnight?
Also do you think we should visit Grand Canyon before we head to Las Vegas or should we do this as a side trip during our 4 day Las Vegas stay?
Thanks for your help
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 2 Trinity Site, NM
- 3 Southwest Road Trip in Oct
- 4 Hotel in Reno
- 5 North Carolina airports
- 6 Saturday traffic heading to the Outer Banks
- 7 Bar Harbor to Boston
- 8 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 9 Santa Fe Itineray
- 10 Visiting Glacier Nat'l Park with 18 mo old.
- 11 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 12 Moab Weekend with Kids
- 13 Boston to Naples florida
- 14 Retiring to Tucson
- 15 Driving from Miami to Florida Keys - electronic tolls?
- 16 Coastal California trip with toddlers in April
- 17 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 18 Big Island of Hawaii - itinerary ideas for 7-10 day trip
- 19 best health clubs with lap pools
- 20 10 days vacation in California
- 21 Dallas for the first time. Rent car? Activities?
- 22 A Puffin, a Whale, and a Moose walk into a bar. In Maine
- 23 Tampa Suborns vs Orlando Suborns? To Raise a Family.
- 24 which airport when going to Stamford,CT?
- 25 Maui/Kauai Honeymoon Itinerary - hotel help?