We’re an Australian family (two young boys 8yrs and 10yrs) and planning a holiday to the West Coast USA
We’ll be spending a week in LA then driving to SanFrancisco, staying in the bay city for a few days and then heading to Las Vegas. We hope to do the San Francisco to Las Vegas trip over two days with lots of stops and a stay overnight -
would love to hear your thoughts & recommendations of where we should stop and whats the best town to stay overnight?
Also do you think we should visit Grand Canyon before we head to Las Vegas or should we do this as a side trip during our 4 day Las Vegas stay?
Thanks for your help
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Special Powerful Court Case Spell +27633555301
- 2 Palm Springs restaurant suggestions.
- 3 Any Estero Island/Ft Myers experts?
- 4 Suggestion for Las Vegas to Yosemite in July
- 5 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170119111907
- 6 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170119115046
- 7 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20161230120556
- 8 Florida beach vacation
- 9 Trip to USA in July
- 10 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 11 Beaches in Incline Village
- 12 Change planes in Atlanta
- 13 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170119110010
- 14 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 15 Key West luxury hotels
- 16 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 17 LAX Time Between Terminals
- 18 Coffee in Boston?
- 19 Scenic vistas along the road the big island Hawaii
- 20 Florida vacation
- 21 Later Winter around Mobile
- 22 a short trip to san francisco
- 23 Orlando Travel Guide – Theme Parks Not Included
- 24 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 25 Has anyone rent US travel WiFi before?