We’re an Australian family (two young boys 8yrs and 10yrs) and planning a holiday to the West Coast USA
We’ll be spending a week in LA then driving to SanFrancisco, staying in the bay city for a few days and then heading to Las Vegas. We hope to do the San Francisco to Las Vegas trip over two days with lots of stops and a stay overnight -
would love to hear your thoughts & recommendations of where we should stop and whats the best town to stay overnight?
Also do you think we should visit Grand Canyon before we head to Las Vegas or should we do this as a side trip during our 4 day Las Vegas stay?
Thanks for your help
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hawaii: 3 islands
- 2 Restaurant Help Needed
- 3 Pacific Northwest Food and Wine
- 4 las vegas anyone
- 5 5 Day Photography Road Trip from Vegas to Denver
- 6 LA to Carlsbad, 7 days, December
- 7 las vegas anyone
- 8 Finding Steve Perry
- 9 Foliage in Vermont
- 10 Grand Canyon
- 11 Washington DC
- 12 New England itinerary help
- 13 Big Sur evacuated due to Soberanes fire August 7, 2016
- 14 Trip Report - NYC Girls Weekend
- 15 US history sites- D.C.-NYC-Boston-Philly
- 16 Best Culinary Tour in Charleston?
- 17 Any suggestions for the holidays 2016
- 18 Columbia River Gorge
- 19 Last Minute NYC tips??
- 20 Late-October Colorado: Itinerary ?s and RMNP day hikes
- 21 Photography trip from Denver to Vegas in 2 Days
- 22 Kona Village Resort Update.
- 23 Need Advice for trip to Oregon - Portland, coast and Crater Lake
- 24 Kanab
- 25 arizona and utah 14 night circle