We’re an Australian family (two young boys 8yrs and 10yrs) and planning a holiday to the West Coast USA
We’ll be spending a week in LA then driving to SanFrancisco, staying in the bay city for a few days and then heading to Las Vegas. We hope to do the San Francisco to Las Vegas trip over two days with lots of stops and a stay overnight -
would love to hear your thoughts & recommendations of where we should stop and whats the best town to stay overnight?
Also do you think we should visit Grand Canyon before we head to Las Vegas or should we do this as a side trip during our 4 day Las Vegas stay?
Thanks for your help
San Francisco to Las Vegas by car – where to stop?
- 1 stay near newark or nyc
- 2 Trip Itinerary Advice Needed - 1wk Yellowstone & Tetons
- 3 Breakfast in Chelsea district NYC
- 4 Washington Wineries
- 5 J-ville airport ground transportation
- 6 Hill-Crest "Museum"
- 7 Less commercial beach?
- 8 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 9 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 10 Carmel, California where to stay??
- 11 Can You Typically See Mt St Helens on the train from Seattle to Portland?
- 12 Moab Condo Rental Possibilities
- 13 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 14 South Tahoe around July 4 - GTG?
- 15 Priceline, WARNING
- 16 1st time to Kauai! Will not be the last!
- 17 Kauai golf
- 18 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 19 San Franciso to Vancouver
- 20 Maui. . .where to stay for local feel
- 21 First-Time Hawaii Advice
- 22 Manzanita Or restaurants
- 23 I-5 bridge over Skagit River collapses, cars with people in water |
- 24 Pine Barrens- where to stay ?
- 25 JFK to Upper West Side by subway