We’re an Australian family (two young boys 8yrs and 10yrs) and planning a holiday to the West Coast USA
We’ll be spending a week in LA then driving to SanFrancisco, staying in the bay city for a few days and then heading to Las Vegas. We hope to do the San Francisco to Las Vegas trip over two days with lots of stops and a stay overnight -
would love to hear your thoughts & recommendations of where we should stop and whats the best town to stay overnight?
Also do you think we should visit Grand Canyon before we head to Las Vegas or should we do this as a side trip during our 4 day Las Vegas stay?
Thanks for your help
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Fodor's Survey
- 2 Kauai for a group over New Years
- 3 3 day road trip from Las Vegas -Grand Canyon, Bryce Canyon, Zion
- 4 Savannah and Charleston over New Years.
- 5 Moving to Florida from Oregon
- 6 TIPS - Pacific Coast Highway
- 7 California trip: Where to go after San Francisco?
- 8 Seeking adivce- 12 days Oregon only or OR/WA
- 9 Seattle, Las Vegas and Salt Lake
- 10 Northern California Redwoods
- 11 Seaside, California
- 12 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 13 Harpers Ferry weekend
- 14 Myrtle Beach hotels that meet my specific criteria
- 15 saint john the divine concert for peace tickets
- 16 Denali
- 17 JFK Terminal 8
- 18 Off-season use of a car on Zion Scenic Drive
- 19 washington-blueridge parkway-myrtle beach
- 20 Maine in May?
- 21 SF-Yosemite-Monterey Peninsula
- 22 Dinner Cruise down San Antonio River?
- 23 Yellowstone/Grand Tetons (Oct 2016)
- 24 NYC Discounted Metropolitan Opera Tickets
- 25 Quick Honeymoon ideas for Nov?