We are a family of 5, 3 adults and 2 teens, travelling from SF to Portland OR. We have arranged to meet up with family in Bend OR and are looking for the best route and place to overnight between SF and Bend. We can't choose between Klamath Falls option or Medford / Grants Pass option. Any advise would be appreciated.
If the I5 is the best option, should be overnight in Grants Pass or Medford? Can we cross country from I5 to Crater Lake and continue up the 97 to Bend
Tks in advance
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.supplement4choice.com/clarity-loeil/
- 2 Park City- handicapped
- 3 Has anyone rent US travel WiFi before?
- 4 Yosemite Trip May 2017
- 5 San Francisco first visit.
- 6 Please help with Route 66 planning, overnight stops and detours
- 7 What time should we buy Liberty/Ellis Island tickets for?
- 8 CHRISTMAS WEEK: NEW YORK STYLE
- 9 Looking for a restaurant! Oregon 101
- 10 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 11 Renting a car with DWAI
- 12 Arizona on a whirlwind update
- 13 PLEASE HELP!!!! need beach in maui for not-so-strong swimmer....
- 14 Olympic vs. Redwood NPs
- 15 Disney Wild Africa Trek
- 16 Yellowstone in early May
- 17 Boston (1/25-1/29), NYC (1/30-2/5)- theater, food, museum exhibits?
- 18 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 19 5 days in Central Florida--where to stay and what to see
- 20 3 Days Itinerary Recommendation for Maui
- 21 NYC: Milburn or Millenium Hilton
- 22 Comment Needed: 22 Days - West Cost (California & LV)
- 23 First Time Oahu/Maui
- 24 My kingdom for an acai bowl on Hawaii Island
- 25 DCArea GTG April 2017