We are a family of 5, 3 adults and 2 teens, travelling from SF to Portland OR. We have arranged to meet up with family in Bend OR and are looking for the best route and place to overnight between SF and Bend. We can't choose between Klamath Falls option or Medford / Grants Pass option. Any advise would be appreciated.
If the I5 is the best option, should be overnight in Grants Pass or Medford? Can we cross country from I5 to Crater Lake and continue up the 97 to Bend
Tks in advance
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Summer mountains and lakes with kids
- 2 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 3 November redwoods trip
- 4 Yellowstone
- 5 Montana dude ranch recommendation
- 6 Destination and route guidance needed for Oct trip to New England.
- 7 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 8 Towing a camper trailer during January
- 9 Any off site car rental agencies around JFK?
- 10 costco Big island
- 11 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 12 Napili in Maui with toddlers?
- 13 Which island for R&R?
- 14 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 15 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 16 Olympic NP w/toddler
- 17 Great trip to Portsmouth, NH and Portland, ME
- 18 Scenic road trip northeast Pennsylvania to Charlotte
- 19 Your Favorite Restaurant in Annapolis
- 20 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 21 20th Anniversary NYC Fringe Festival
- 22 Pls help keep dolphins happy & healthy
- 23 Road Trip/Excursions for a weekend outside of Denver
- 24 1.5 Days in Boston with 3 little ones
- 25 EWR to Staten Island 9:50PM