We are a family of 5, 3 adults and 2 teens, travelling from SF to Portland OR. We have arranged to meet up with family in Bend OR and are looking for the best route and place to overnight between SF and Bend. We can't choose between Klamath Falls option or Medford / Grants Pass option. Any advise would be appreciated.
If the I5 is the best option, should be overnight in Grants Pass or Medford? Can we cross country from I5 to Crater Lake and continue up the 97 to Bend
Tks in advance
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Chicago to Denver or Rapid City
- 2 how much time to visit pedestal at Statue of Liberty
- 3 New England Foliage Peeping Trip - Oct 4 to 8th
- 4 good restaurant near Nawiliwili port, Kauai
- 5 time to visit statue
- 6 Looking to move from North Carolina to Colorado
- 7 Suggestion for Hotel by Ford Museum/Tour
- 8 Chester, CN
- 9 Northern California Gardens.
- 10 First time Colorado 1 week-itinerary help
- 11 Savannah Itinerary Feedback Please
- 12 Ridiculous Pacific Northwest Road Trip
- 13 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 14 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 15 Driving through Chicago area to Wisconsin
- 16 ground transportation NYC to DC and connecting to MARC
- 17 Restaurant Recommendations for Queens/Brooklyn/Williamsburgl
- 18 Luau Worth the Money or Not?
- 19 Is there a train from SAN (airport) to Encinitas?
- 20 Aladin tickets in NYC
- 21 transportation from Plano TX to Norman OK
- 22 Sunset at Haleakala Summit - Maui, Hawaii
- 23 Ouray to Aspen or Carbondale to Estes
- 24 Civilian Visit to Schofield Barracks and Kolekole Pass
- 25 Planning a 12-13 Day Cali Trip SF to SD