We are a family of 5, 3 adults and 2 teens, travelling from SF to Portland OR. We have arranged to meet up with family in Bend OR and are looking for the best route and place to overnight between SF and Bend. We can't choose between Klamath Falls option or Medford / Grants Pass option. Any advise would be appreciated.
If the I5 is the best option, should be overnight in Grants Pass or Medford? Can we cross country from I5 to Crater Lake and continue up the 97 to Bend
Tks in advance
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Dining in St. Louis
- 2 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 3 Earths Tongue Reviews
- 4 Introduction
- 5 AR State Parks
- 6 Car rental from Baltimore airport
- 7 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 8 6 days to drive from Wisconsin to Florida solo?
- 9 family with 3 boys needing help for west coast itinerary
- 10 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 11 Help me with this
- 12 NYC For The Day
- 13 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon in August
- 14 Walking Safety Near Boston Common
- 15 2 hours international transit in DFW airport
- 16 JFK Terminal 8
- 17 Seattle or Portland or Vancouver?
- 18 Southwest/California NP roadtrip advice needed.
- 19 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 20 California Trip
- 21 Atlanta With Toddler
- 22 What do you think of my Yellowstone itinerary - August 2017?
- 23 Washington DC in July - hotel, and what items to book now
- 24 Atlanta airport to Marietta, GA traffic
- 25 Tohono Chul Tucson?