We are a family of 5, 3 adults and 2 teens, travelling from SF to Portland OR. We have arranged to meet up with family in Bend OR and are looking for the best route and place to overnight between SF and Bend. We can't choose between Klamath Falls option or Medford / Grants Pass option. Any advise would be appreciated.
If the I5 is the best option, should be overnight in Grants Pass or Medford? Can we cross country from I5 to Crater Lake and continue up the 97 to Bend
Tks in advance
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Day hikes in Yosemite for family of 4 (2 teens)
- 2 Restaurant & Cocktail Bars
- 3 Newark long term parking
- 4 Worthwhile in San Francisco
- 5 Maine Lobster Rolls
- 6 How to eat cheaply in NY
- 7 Fort Lauderdale to New York
- 8 Maine- Portland to Bar Habor Advice needed
- 9 Must see places around Burlington, VT
- 10 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 11 Visting a friend during layover
- 12 florida gulf coast
- 13 Alaska trip itinerary
- 14 Where to take mom for 70th birthday?
- 15 Road trip from San Diego to San Francisco with kids
- 16 Hotel Choice Chicago: Loop or Magnificent Mile?
- 17 Yosemite traffic worth it for 2-3 days?
- 18 Road trip advice needed please
- 19 Chicago restaurants
- 20 Willamette Valley to PDX--what are the options?
- 21 Roadtrip from Chicago to Philadelphia
- 22 6 Days in California - Advice Needed for first timer!
- 23 Yosemite vs. Yellowstone
- 24 Sad News for Maine Lobster Lovers
- 25 Roadtrippin on Route 66