We are a family of 5, 3 adults and 2 teens, travelling from SF to Portland OR. We have arranged to meet up with family in Bend OR and are looking for the best route and place to overnight between SF and Bend. We can't choose between Klamath Falls option or Medford / Grants Pass option. Any advise would be appreciated.
If the I5 is the best option, should be overnight in Grants Pass or Medford? Can we cross country from I5 to Crater Lake and continue up the 97 to Bend
Tks in advance
San Francisco to Bend
- 1 Hiking/Camping Suggestions for VT, NH, & ME in August?
- 2 A Visit to Charleston
- 3 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 4 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 5 Hotel Suite Brands with Multiple Bedrooms?
- 6 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 7 Using public transit in San Diego
- 8 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 9 Boston three day trip report, with photos
- 10 Amtrak to DC, then sightseeing
- 11 Help with NYC transit
- 12 Just saw the Book of Mormon in Chicago ! Can we talk about it
- 13 Help finalizing August itinerary for Utah NPs (with a child)
- 14 Boston Area College Tour
- 15 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 16 Best places to stop New Orleans to Los Angeles
- 17 D.C. in a day
- 18 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 19 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 20 What to see/do from north Texas area to SD (Mt. Rushmore area)
- 21 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 22 Williamsburg VA
- 23 Driving from Greensboro, NC, to Tampa
- 24 Cedar Point Wait Times
- 25 Baseball Road Trip