We are a family of 5, 3 adults and 2 teens, travelling from SF to Portland OR. We have arranged to meet up with family in Bend OR and are looking for the best route and place to overnight between SF and Bend. We can't choose between Klamath Falls option or Medford / Grants Pass option. Any advise would be appreciated.
If the I5 is the best option, should be overnight in Grants Pass or Medford? Can we cross country from I5 to Crater Lake and continue up the 97 to Bend
Tks in advance
San Francisco to Bend
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Victoria Clipper to Friday Harbor/San Juan Islands
- 2 Looking for One night commutable to NYC (Solo)
- 3 Road Trip From Dallas to RMNP through CO Springs.
- 4 December Break Need Recommendations for Southern Travel
- 5 Santa Fe-Best Time of Year to Visit
- 6 Texas and Deep South Road Trip - with Limited Time!
- 7 2 day in Adirondack park
- 8 Bienville Hotel or Le Marais in New Orleans French Quarter
- 9 A specific safety issue in Area Hell's Kitchen, 43th West Street
- 10 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 11 Question about a private tour in Florence from Livorno port
- 12 Easiest US airports to get to/from with public transportation
- 13 Itinerary suggestion needed for DC
- 14 Re-Visit DC
- 15 Flights from Bay Area to Orlando, Florida
- 16 ONP-San Juan Islds or Victoria-Seattle - what's best itinerary for 8 days?
- 17 Places to stay in DC
- 18 Seeking thoughtful advice on Yellowstone/Tetons trip!
- 19 Finger Lakes Itinerary Help
- 20 San Fran to Crater Lake? round trip one week
- 21 Looking For Something New Around The Bay Area!
- 22 Please help me with my Minnesota itinerary
- 23 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 24 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 25 Staying in Hollywood or Santa Monica area?