We are a family of 5, 3 adults and 2 teens, travelling from SF to Portland OR. We have arranged to meet up with family in Bend OR and are looking for the best route and place to overnight between SF and Bend. We can't choose between Klamath Falls option or Medford / Grants Pass option. Any advise would be appreciated.
If the I5 is the best option, should be overnight in Grants Pass or Medford? Can we cross country from I5 to Crater Lake and continue up the 97 to Bend
Tks in advance
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.ifirmationantiagingcream.com/revolyn-ultra-nl/
- 2 http://blogmium.com/reveal-rx-serum/
- 3 San Diego to Vancouver in 14 Days
- 4 Where to stay in Glacier NP
- 5 Alaska in First Week of Sept
- 6 Pacific Northwest with daughters
- 7 Summer trip
- 8 How many states have you been to?
- 9 Jersey shore town recommendation for July 4th weeekend
- 10 Gros Ventre campsite availability mid Sept
- 11 Florida keys trip
- 12 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 13 family road trip from SF to Portland to Seattle
- 14 Route Planning for East USA
- 15 Italian Food, Palm Desert
- 16 Where would you live for a year if housing was paid for?
- 17 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 18 New Yorkers...I have a subway construction question for you...
- 19 Hiking the Narrows, Zion National Park
- 20 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 21 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 22 Guest Ranch - Montana/Wyoming
- 23 Skagway
- 24 Retiring in NM?
- 25 Chicago to Charleston